dream of the past

Unicorn Pendant Necklace: My Young Promise

 

After watching from afar for a few minutes the little boy slowly walked towards the playground where the little girl was sitting at the swing silently as if she’s trap on her own world and thoughts.

“Hey ugly.” The little boy said with a mischievous grin on his face, he was now sitting at the swing next to the girl.

The little girl slowly looked at him, her face printed with a surprised look. As the boy looked at the cute girl’s face his grin slowly fade away and changed to a heartbreaking expression. He suddenly stood up from the swing stood up in front of the girl and swiftly grabbed the girl’s hands.

Doubt was obviously printed on her face as she tried to pull her hands from the boy’s tight grasp but was stopped when she heard the boy’s shaking voice.

“I heard from Sister Mary that you’re leaving today, unluckily somebody wants to take you away from here.” The boy said while looking directly at the girl’s eyes.

The little girl was slightly taken aback from the boy’s words and looked back at him with interest.

“Can you just stay here? Stay here with us. Here at our haven, we can still pretend we’re the mother and the father of our fellow orphans.” The boy continued but was dejected when the little girl shook her head as if saying she can’t do that.

Just then Sister Mary called their attention, the little girl’s attention to be exact. The kids looked at her intently. “My angel, you’re new family waits for you.” The nun sweetly uttered.

For a few seconds the girl looked at the boy standing in front of her and stood while gently pulling her hands from the boy’s tight grip and slowly walked away from him.

Bits of tears streamed on the boy’s face, he was stunned for a little while when reality strikes him, that she’s really going, leaving him behind.

When she was about to reach where Sister Mary is standing she heard the boy’s voice, shouting towards her.

“One day! One day when I became taller, older, and have money I will find you and marry you! Wait for that day. I promise you!” the little boy yelled.

The little girl looked back at the boy and saw him crying; no it’s more like howling. His face was wet from his tears mixed with snot, he hurriedly wiped it with his shirt, but tears continued to fell. The little girl can’t help but smile and run towards the little boy.

The little boy stopped from his sobs when he felt that the little girl placed something on his neck, it was a necklace with a unicorn as a pendant.

“Ya----ya.. Where did you get this?” the little boy stuttered as he looked and hold the unicorn pendant.

“Keep it, as a remembrance.” The little girl with gentle voice and smiled at him, she then run towards the waiting nun and they marched towards the orphanage.

 

The sound of the alarm clock at the bedside table woke GD from his dreamland, he squinted his tantalizing eyes for several times adjusting it on the morning light that greeted him.

“There goes that dream again. “ He thought as he reached his alarm clock, he then sat slowly at the edge of his bed and looked at the curtain freely moving because of the air coming from outside the window.

He heard three knocks then a voice saying “Master GD are you awake now?” he scratched his head and made his hair more messy after hearing that voice, it was his butler Lee Soo Hyuk.

“Master?” Soo Hyuk uttered once again.

“Yeah, am awake now.” GD answered uninterestedly.

“Well then, please take a shower now and join you’re brothers for breakfast.”

GD let a deep sigh which for some reason Soo Hyuk heard. “Please get your to the bathroom and take a shower, don’t let me dragged you out of your bed because I’ll make sure I’ll put a good beating to your body, you don’t want that do you Soo Hyuk said with calm but dangerous tone.

GD let out a chuckle after hearing what his butler/best friend said. “Right right… Am heading towards the bathroom now don’t worry, I don’t want to taste that sadist hands of yours.” He answered while standing up from the bed.

“Good!!! I’ll wait for you at the dining room, you’re clothes are placed at the chair beside you’re messy table. Hurry.” Just then GD heard footsteps away from his door. He then smiled and headed towards the bathroom. “Urgh… Another day to live a boring life.”

When he was about to grab his robe placed on the divan he saw a purple box, he then reached for it and opened it. He then caressed the unicorn pendant and thinking about his dream. “I wonder how you are.”

Hi, I’m G- Dragon, one of the 5 “Gorgeous” sons of Yang Hyun Suk, one of the richest and most influential persons of Korea. My real name is Kwon Jiyong, I placed at St. Benedict’s Orphanage when the authorities saved me and bunch of other kids from a group of hooligans who smuggle children to underground bars. I was adopted when I was 7 and my new father gave me everything I needed. My life was plain awesome, but.. Yes there’s a but, a big but for some reason. I have 4 brothers who make my world turn upside down because of their plain craziness.”

On the other hand a plane from United States safely landed at Incheon International Airport. A girl wearing big thick rimmed glasses, mismatched clothes and big boots is slowly walking while giving her full attention on tablet gadget.

“Dara!” a guy’s voice called.

She then looked at the guy who called her name and happily smiled when he recognized him.

“Oppa!!” she uttered with shining eyes and hurriedly went to him and gave him a tight bear hug.