Move on

Like a Drama - English Version

Sorry for  wrong of words (I amatur in English) n Hope you enjoy it~ ^^

Soundtrack :: 2PM - Don't you know


 

 

...........

 

"Mom. No. mom. No!" that little boy was struggling, holding his legs in the ground floor so that his body is still nine years old, it does not come attracted by the interesting hands forced his hand. But it was useless, his body was lost big still able to be dragged by the adult woman in front of him.

 

"Shut up!" Woman who he called mom it, even snapped him. "Stop fighting me Nichkhun!"

 

A little Nichkhun shook his head. "No mom. I will not dare to fight you, I'm just asking for something.”

 

Instantly she stopped attract small hands Nichkhun. The woman looked down, giving a flat facial expression on kid, so the kid was nine years old simply could not guess what was in her mind.

 

"You ask for something?" no more angry tone in her voice. In fact, she started smiling kindly on little boy. "What do you ask, dear?"

 

Nichkhun's face looked up , begin twinkling see the reaction of the woman's friendly, that little boy always liked it. "I'm just asking for a magazine photo shoot scheduled for tomorrow was postponed, mom. 'Cause I had a promise with my school friends to play football tomorrow."

 

A slap which never suspected by that little boy suddenly landed on his cheek.

 

"Liar! That's mean you're fight me!" her anger back again.

 

A lillte Nichkhun's cheeks flushed, his eyes began to water as red, staring in disbelief at the woman's face.

 

"Come on in!" once again the woman pulled a Nichkhun's small hand  with rude and push his back to go into a dark room.

 

"No! Mom!" a little Nichkhun want out, but quickly  the door closed tightly, locked from the outside. "Mom. Open the door!" that kid boy hands tugging at the door knob, which could not move the door. "Please. Mom. Open the door, mom."

 

"How many times have I told you. Stop calling me 'Mom'! I'm not your real mother!" woman's voice replied from the outside.

 

Little Nichkhun cried change more broke. "Please, get me out of here Mom." But he still shout to call her mom. "Here the dark. No lights. I'm afraid ..... Mom ...."

 

"You should familiarize yourself with the darkness. Which also going to be a part of your life." footsteps high heels which women use it, sounds away. Didn't care about voice of kid boy cry and sound knock on the door of an empty room that she had a key from the outside.

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Nichkhun woke up. His forehead full of sweat. He sat on his bed, looking down while massaging his temples.

 

"Are you okay?" Minjun's voice replied from the side.

 

Nichkhun turned around, saw Minjun also sitting in his own bed. Nichkhun's forehead wrinkled in surprise. "Did I just wake you?" he asked in return.

 

"You just scream," the voice replied by Taecyeon of his bed, in the next Minjun's bed. He wan't bother to get up from his sleep, still lying on his bed. "You call your mother like a child," Taecyeon said mock. "Mom, mom, don't go, please, mom-mh!" Taecyeon stopped mocking when a pillow was thrown right in his face, from Minjun.

Nichkhun chuckled small —which sounding forced. "It's okay Min, I'm fine."

 

"Are you sure?" Minjun asked worried. Secretly, Taecyeon annoyed scowl.

 

Nichkhun nodded curtly. He got out of bed, and started taking a long black sweater.

 

Minjun stared at him. "Where you going?"

 

"I'm going out to look for air briefly. Suddenly I was not sleepy anymore."

"Need a friend to sharing?"

 

"No Min, thank you."

 

"Make sure you don't come back with drunk again," Taecyeon also added.

 

Nichkhun who had just opened the door, stopped. He turned, exchanged glances with Taecyeon, Nichkhun smiling skewed, in the sense of ridicule. "Don't worry, I will not kiss Wooyoung again, well, at least I'm not in a drunken state."

 

Taecyeon glared. "Yah!" He threw a pillow at the door, but Nichkhun faster firts out of the room and closed the door. Make it pillows could only hit the door. "Tch. That kid," Taecyeon hissed irritably.

 

Other sound from beds creak , Taecyeon turned sideways, looking Minjun down from his bed. Taecyeon sigh. "Stop constantly worried him, he'll keep become overconfident."

 

Minjun turned, surprised eyebrows link, don't understand at Taecyeon. "Huh?"

 

"He's been grown. Not a child and you're not his parents."

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"Of course Nichkhun. You also want to get out follow him, right?"

 

"Who say that. I just wanted to go to the bathroom,"  Minjun defense as pointing the bathroom door.

 

Taecyeon blinked. Minjun seeing strangely at him. There was a pause that began to feel awkward for Taecyeon, before he finally cleared his throat with a break them. "Um, okay," he mumbled incoherently and lay back on the bed, turning his back to Minjun while he blanketing himself.

 

Minjun just stared Taecyeon  with wonder view. Can't guess what was in his roommate's mind .

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

It was already half past twelve midnight. But Wooyoung has just come out of a school's academic buildings Kirin. Walking alone towards the dormitory building boys. He uses black sweatpants with a white t-shirt and a gray jacket hodie that is not buttoned. His hair bangs look a bit , wet with sweat. Wooyoung occasionally rubbed his neck as he moved his head to the right and to the left. Slightly loosen his muscles.

 

Hi step suddenly stopped in the middle of the road, on the edge of a large green field Kirin, under a street light pole. Wooyoung stopped, his eyes fixed on Nichkhun who also quit his step, which was also walking alone in the opposite direction with Wooyoung. With a distance of seven meters in front of him, Nichkhun stood still in place, under a street light pole to another, stared back at Wooyoung with flat view.

 

The artist's use of gray pajama pants, with a white singlet and black sweater which long to half thigh.

 

Night breeze from the gridiron, slowly past them, as a passenger vehicle passes between the two that remain silent in place. Making end of Nichkhun's black sweater  and end of Wooyoung's gray hodie slightly waved in silence.

 

Wooyoung secretly smiled wryly to himself. Though he had just managed to rid that namja of his mind who has always made ​​him dizzy, keep busy himself by practicing dance alone in a deserted classroom earlier. But why did he even have to meet again with namja it when he had wanted to go back to his room in the dorm boys? As if the God of the above there told him not to try to forget the namja.

 

Wooyoung glanced sideways, snorting softly, tired of it. He was the first to break eye contact between them. He was also the first move to put step. Strengthening the heart to walk past without a glance Nichkhun again. But this time the atmosphere around them more different than before. That's because before, they always passed among students crowded around, but this time, they met between loneliness and silence of the night the atmosphere outside the school building and dormitory Kirin.

 

Each step taken closer to walk past Nichkhun-who still keep silence in spot even more terrifying for Wooyoung own. The problem, though Wooyoung tried to stare straight ahead without glancing Nichkhun, but Wooyoung can feel the Nichkhun's gaze which kept focused intently at him, as if his stares was able to strip Wooyoung in place.

 

Fortunately Wooyoung made ​​it through Nichkhun  in silence, but a few steps forward after passing him, in Nichkhun's voice behind him, able to stop all movement of Wooyoung.

 

"Where have you been?" a simple question out of the mouth Nichkhun. One question that seemed familiar, but  not for they who've never again spoke for nearly a week since the incident in Nichkhun's room, since he made Wooyoung cried and without ever saying the word sorry afterwards.

 

Without looking back, Wooyoung replied with a wry smile, "What do you care?" He countered with a satirical tone and sounds a bit challenging. "Stop pretending to care about me ...." there is pent-up anger in Wooyoung's voice.

 

"Don't misunderstand," Nichkhun's voice still sounded flat as usual. "Not that I want to care about you, I'm just curious. What'd you do get so you just back to the dorm late night?"

 

Wooyoung snorted indignantly, finally chose to look back, provide a challenging stare at Nichkhun. "And you? Where are you going this late night?" Wooyoung even asked. "Do not worry, I actually do not care. Just curious." Wooyoung said sarcastically reverse Nichkhun words.

 

Nichkhun silent, staring at Wooyoung flat. Make Wooyoung more upset because a passive attitude from Nichkhun again . Why is this guy so fast change? Not want to keep silent there, Wooyoung was turned back. To continued on toward the dormitory, want to ignore Nichkhun again, but again the sound of Nichkhun returned the attack him.

 

"I can't sleep ...." tired-sounding tone of voice softly Nichkhun.

 

Step of Wooyoung stopped, he paused, wondering to myself with Nichkhun attitude that is always changing in an instant. There what intent, Nichkhun suddenly seem to want to talk to him? Should he care? Wooyoung struggled in his own mind, considering what steps he is doing right now. Return to step forward towards the dormitory building and ignore Nichkhun behind him, or ......

 

And once again, Wooyoung tried to follow his heart, even though it was very conflict with commitment in his mind. Wooyoung truly cursed himself again because defeated by his own feelings.

 

Nichkhun stood still when he saw Wooyoung back turned to him. Nothing means anything in facial expression from Nichkhun when he saw Wooyoung walked toward him, as if Nichkhun was predicting this would happen. But when Wooyoung take a headset with a small mp3 of his training pants pocket, and handed the object at hand Nichkhun, Nichkhun linking eyebrows do not understand.

 

"For what it's?"

 

"I lent it so you can listen to music while dancing. On the ground floor of the academic building, class C4, not locked. And you can freely dancing there until you're tired and can sleep. That was a powerful way I always do when I can't sleep and a lot of thought," Wooyoung said. As pressed for time, or indeed Wooyoung didn't want to linger there, so without waiting for a response from Nichkhun, Wooyoung immediately turned around, about to leave Nichkhun again.

 

"You don't want to join me?"

 

And for the third time, step of Wooyoung stopped. He re-turned, giving strange looks at Nichkhun. "Why would I do that?"

 

"You said you liked me?"

 

Wooyoung's face flushed for a moment, in his heart he felt his dignity trampled, heard Nichkhun saying words which for Wooyoung it's taboo, and he say it with lightly without load.

 

Wooyoung looked up as he exhaled breath of the mouth, trying to ease his emotions. Then looked annoyed Nichkhun with the view. "You're right. But instead of you telling me to stop like you? And after I thought, I've decided that. I'm trying to-" Wooyoung hold his breath for a moment. "-not like you anymore." Wooyoung glanced to the other directors, didn't dare look at Nichkhun who stared back at him. "I'm trying now. Okay? So I hope you don't bother me anymore, so it can help me." Wooyoung finally turned. Really left Nichkhun, who ultimately didn't answer again to stop it.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Class C4's light switch it on, Nichkhun stepped inside. Saw some seats is set aside, so that there is a spacious room in the middle class who are quite used to dance seluasa possible. Nichkhun can guess that Wooyoung also just use this class.

 

.

 

Black sweater was put in one class seats, under the seats there is a pair of house slippers. Sound of bare feet barefoot stomping on the floor of the classroom. Such advice Wooyoung, Nichkhun dancing freely in there, trying to let go of all the tired mind by focusing on dancing.

 

.

 

Nichkhun sat on the floor, leaning against the wall. Sweat dripped from his temples, but this time he was no longer massaging his temples. Thump of the music is still heard in the ear of the Wooyoung's headset which loaned to him. Wooyoung's mp3  Nichkhun took out of his pocket. Rested his elbows on his knees slightly bent upwards. Nichkhun mp3 seeing it thoughtfully, as if he was imagining owners.

 

Jang Wooyoung, for Nichkhun, he was the pure boy Nichkhun ever met in his life. There was no guile in him, he always shows what is on his mind without a purpose. But for Nichkhun, its just plain attitude that is the dumbest and naivebest which ever Nichkhun encountered. How can he still be childish while the world is mostly filled with lies? If he continues to behave like that, he's just going to continue to be the victim of someone else.

 

Besides stupid and naive, for Nichkhun, Wooyoung is a cute toy. Yes, a toy are cute, innocent, and ignorant. Since it first met with Wooyoung in front of the bathroom, while Wooyoung who thought he was Taecyeon and sulking ask to take him towel, and when Wooyoung blinked innocently saw presence Nichkhun in the room  his hyung. At that time NIchkhun also concluded that Wooyoung interesting toys funny. He therefore often tempting to simply entertain himself.

 

Such a cute doll is displayed in a shop window, a toy store mascot that can not be bought. Such was the Nichkhun likens Wooyoung. A cute figure that can only be invited to play without can bring to home, because it will only make the cute doll damaged if it gets dirty hands Nichkhun completely. Make a doll that would not be cute anymore, and probably would be boring if he keep playing.

 

Although he knew that the doll was whining like to bring him to home with Nichkhun, but Nichkhun refused. Prefer back to home with his friend —Minjun— , let doll —Wooyoung— remain there, crying in the glass display case of abandonment.

 

When Nichkhun took looked back, and saw another child —Taecyeon— which stands in front of a shop window, staring at the doll with eyes sparkle. There is a sense of not willing to Nichkhun in his heart if only the boy had brought the doll to home.

 

Is he selfish ......?

 

Yes ..... .....

 

......

 

Nichkhun back in thoughtful silence. Wondered to himself. Actually, what he wanted to Wooyoung ......?

 

Feelings .... And also how he is actually to Minjun .......?

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Like the usual morning routine on Saturday, some students who use free clothes Kirin began to fill the contents of the canteen for breakfast.

 

"Looks like you have started better."

 

Wooyoung pause his breakfast for a moment, looked up to see the arrival of Taecyeon who put the breakfast tray in front of him, and sat down across the table. "When I look sick?" Wooyoung asked in a tone of wonder.

 

Taecyeon smiled briefly. "Not literally sick anyway. But lately you seem more quiet than usual. Sometimes you often daydream alone, not to mention you are also often seen not as excited. But this morning I saw you start eating your breakfast excited again."

 

"Last night he returned to the room till midnight,"  Junho chirps, who had been sitting next to Wooyoung, breakfast with him as usual. "He's not excited breakfast. But it's because of hunger, right last night he also had missed his supper food rations."

 

"Wooyoung!" Taecyeon immediately reprimanding.

 

Wooyoung  punching Junho's shoulders, upset because he had complained to Taecyeon. "I'm fine hyung. Don't look at me like that. I'm just practicing dance to forget time."

 

"But you should not forget your dinner."

 

"Yeah I know. I'm not going to repeat it."

 

Taecyeon sighed. "Next time let me know when you're practicing dance through the night. I don't mind to bring you dinner if you don't have time to go to the cafeteria. You understand?"

 

"Neh hyung ~" and Wooyoung nodded with leisurely movements. Absolutely not guess why Taecyeon want to do it all for him.

 

"Good." Taecyeon nodded and also relaxed, smiling a little. As if he did not expect much with the attitude of passivity Wooyoung in response to the attitude of his attention on the chubby namja.

 

Junho could only stare at them quizzically. Is it true that they will become lovers harmony? If the attitude of the interaction between the two looks more inclined to the relationship father-son love one direction, rather than to a love story between a man who mutually caring for one another.

 

In the mind, Junho returned dubious plans he made ​​the other day with Chansung ago. Not to mention, for some reason this time Junho felt a strange foreboding, as there are one or two people at a cafeteria table stared at them from afar. Either from whom.

 

"Your bangs already too long," Taecyeon's hand outstretched for a small comb the bangs Wooyoung to up.

 

"Ah yes, hyung right," Wooyoung glanced at his forehead with a plain face. Let Taecyeon's hand to get rid of his bangs a bit.

 

"When was the last time you cut your hair?"

 

"Mmm ... I'm not sure, it might be two or three months."

 

While both are to talk, Junho felt even more depressed himself. Because he could feel a sharp gaze and pierced full of intimidation towards their current tables. But why only him who felt it, while the two people concerned at his side didn't realize it.

 

A pat on the Junho's shoulder , make he jerks himself. Junho turned sideways on, see Chansung standing. Chansung raised one eyebrow and looked odd on Junho who jerks himself.

 

"What's wrong, squinty?"

 

Junho growled annoyed. "Why did you just come up, ugly?"

 

"Tch. Been lucky I was coming,"  Chansung sneered, then biting a banana in his hand. "Hwave ywou fwinwished eatwing?"

 

"Yaiks. Spend first banana in your mouth, idiot," Junho grunted in disgust, but Chansung just grinned mischievously responded him. Junho stood up, patted Wooyoung to farewall. "I'll go first well Wooyoung.  There's a affair for moment."

 

"Eoh?" Wooyoung frowned not understand, why all of a sudden? "What's wrong?"

 

"Anyway I'll see you in the room," Junho said, won't to argue with. And then walked away, pushing Chansung's back. "Come quickly, big bear."

 

Both maknae was gone. But they still be able to argue something along the way. Looks like Junho hissed annoyed but Chansung instead looks insistent. Until finally Junho hit Chansung in back of the head because Junho cann't handle it with his anger. Chansung grimacing pain, glaring sharply at Junho who start smiled triumphantly. Chansung wanted to reply, but Junho is run first, make Chansung chased him out of the cafeteria while yelling.

 

Wooyoung who saw it could only heaved a breath in disbelief. "I think they got along well. Apparently still remains the same."

 

Taecyeon chuckled small to respond him.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

The next day, on Sunday.

 

Minjun knocked on the bathroom door with a worried expression. "Wooyoung-ah ...." he call. "Are you better now?"

 

A long fart sound answered from within. Minjun shut his nose when smell not good that wafted out of the bathroom. Wooyoung grimacing pain, holding his stomach, sat on the toilet while incube many of times. Oh my God, he actually exposed to poison what the heck? Wooyoung felt like crying in place because of an aqueous pooping how many times in a row, which is not at all fair.

 

"Actually, what you've eaten this morning?" asked Minjun from the outside while still holding his nose

 

What he had eaten this Sunday morning? Wooyoung thinks, he remembered he had breakfast as usual with Junho in the dorm cafeteria. Everything seemed normal, except, a biscuit box located at the top of his bed when Wooyoung returned to the room a few minutes ago. Wooyoung didn't know who had put the biscuit box, but a small paper on it that read 'To: Wooyoung', making direct Wooyoung mindlessly eat it happily, thinking it was the first gift from one of his fans.

 

But after knowing so happens, Wooyoung can guess it's not a biscuit from his secret fan, but it's of someone who deliberately want to doing bad on him. Inwardly Wooyoung wanted to cry, but so far he had never doing evil in others, why is there still people who seem to hate him.

 

"Wooyoung-ah, I've brought the drugs from the clinic to your stomach. You'd better out for a while to take it, so that you get well soon."

 

Soon, Wooyoung finally came out, the weld face, his body slightly bent with both hands holding the stomach. "Gomawo hyung, I don't know what to ask for help to anyone else."

 

"Where the second your roommates?" Minjun asked, glancing at the whole room 23 which was deserted except for two of them.

 

"They were gone before I was experiencing abdominal pain. So they didn't know I was being poisoned. I don't know Chansung where, but if Junho have gone ahead to this week musical theater. Oh, golly, he would be angry if I didn't immediately to follow him." Wooyoung patted his forehead with panicked faces. Given the promise that he made ​​with Junho's invitation to watch musical theater  this week together.

 

"Just send a message to Junho, that you can't come because you sick stomach."

 

"Don't be like that. You don't know that Junho like what, hyung. He will kill me if I wasted musical tickets which he had bought it to me. He said that tickets are pretty expensive. Ah, if one wants to replace me," Wooyoung complained, but three seconds later he immediately realized what he had just said. Wooyoung glanced Minjun with his face full of hope.

 

"Oh, no Wooyoung. Not anymore," Minjun shook his head. "Enough. You've asked me before, to replace you for watching the concert with Taecyeon. You remember?"

 

"Oh come on hyung. Just once again you'd help me, please. I really owe a lot to you. After this, you may ask me anything to reply you. C'mon hyung, help me. What could you see me going with this condition? Can-could in each one-two minutes I was back and forth from the bleachers out to the public toilets. Oh my God, look, my stomach hurt again," Wooyoung ran into the bathroom again.

 

Minjun sighed. Long fart sound was heard from the bathroom. Minjun concerned with the condition of Wooyoung. "Are you sure it's okay if I left?"

 

"I'm fine hyung, that important you've brought me medicine. it was already a big help to me."

 

"Wooyoung-ah ..."

 

"Hmm .... neh .... hyung?"

 

"Where did you put your ticket musical theater that?"

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Taecyeon stood among the people passing by, in front of a theater musical. Waiting for someone. "Jeez, that kid, why so long?" he grumbled as he looked around. And he was surprised to find Minjun who stood at a distance from him, also being looked around search for someone, while holding the phone.

 

"Minjun-ah?"

 

Minjun heard a familiar voice called out. He turned, and a face that was as surprised look Taecyeon walked up to him.

 

"What are you doing here?" Taecyeon asked.

 

Minjun is somewhat confused, looked a little nervous. "That... ummm... show theater musical tickets, and Junho-"

 

"Junho?" Taecyeon brow furrowed. "Ah, so you're also invited by Junho." Taecyeon nodded in understanding. While Minjun brow furrowed even do not understand. "There is no point did you call Junho's number. I had already tried but not active," Taecyeon said again, looking at mobile phone in Minjun's hands.

 

"Oh," Minjun nodded  understand, but then he shook his head. "Oh, no-no.Isn't that, actually-"

 

"For a minute the show theater musical  would start," Taecyeon interrupted, glancing at his watch. "Maybe Junho little late. Shall we just go and wait him inside?"

 

"Ah, Taecyeon. I think there is a little misunderstanding here. Actually Junho instead wants to invite-"

 

"Time the show to start soon. We can continue inside while waiting Junho."

 

"What? Wait, hey-"

 

Minjun can't longer said word of protest, because Taecyeon had holding his hand, led him into the theater.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Junho nudged Chansung's arm who sitting beside him, when finally Junho's slanted eyes found Taecyeon's figure into the building. But he winced surprised to see Minjun's figure also followed him, and sitting in the stands next to Taecyeon.

 

"That's Minjun-hyung," Chansung said, from bench over the audience, he pointed downward, where Taecyeon and Minjun sitting together. "Why did you give the ticket to Minjun-hyung?"

 

"I gave it to Wooyoung," Junho defended.

 

"Are you sure? You already open your eyes wide when you give him a ticket?"

 

"Do you doubt me?"

 

"Well, judging from the size of your eyes, is yeah."

 

“YAH!”

 

Junho was about to hit Chansung, when a ahjusshi who sat beside him, reprimand, "You can be more calm? Shows begin."

 

"A-ah. Yeah. I'm sorry," Junho bowed politely with guilt. While Chansung trying to stifle his laugh.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Wooyoung opened the bathroom door from the inside, leaning against the side of the door, slightly bent, holding his stomach.

 

"You're not healed as well?"

 

Wooyoung bit goosebumps hearing that voice, he turned and saw Nichkhun leaned on the wall next to the bathroom, bersekap chest, staring at her flat.

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

"Minjun told me to see you, he said you were sick."

 

"I'm fine. Now leave me alone."

 

"What is someone worth talking like that at the time his face was very pale?"

 

Wooyoung grunted. "I told you, stop pretending to care about me."

 

"Don't misunderstand," Nichkhun denied. "Let's just say I'm reciprocation. You've also once before took care of me when I sick."

 

Wooyoung sullen remember that memory. "I don't need reciprocation from you,"

 

"I insist," Nichkhun said with the final tone. "I don't want to have any debt of gratitude."

 

Wooyoung sighed, looking down, he was forced to remember his condition is also not yet fully goodness. "I think this will be the week that ," he muttered, without realizing Nichkhun is now looking at him with different

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

"Wooyoung sick stomach," Minjun said slowly, but enough to be heard Taecyeon who sat beside him. "I'm giving him medicine, but he still can't come, and asked me to replace him. I don't know if Junho was also asked you."

 

Taecyeon didn't reply, nor turn, as if he were dissolved with the scenario that was exhibited in several musical theater actors on stage.

 

Minjun looked Taecyeon from the side with a view of wonder. "You're not worried about Wooyoung?"

 

Taecyeon turned. "You say he's just a sick stomach. And you've given him medication, right? You can't leave him if he is seriously ill. I trust you." Taecyeon smiled briefly, then see shows in front.

 

Minjun was stunned. Taecyeon looked thoughtfully silent. "I was asked Nichkhun to accompany Wooyoung." As guess by Minjun, Taecyeon immediately turned quickly just after hearing Minjun's sentence.

 

Minjun stare Taecyeon with inquisitive, while the view Taecyeon looked startled, then he turned with eyes that glow a little hesitant. "Oh, that," Taecyeon back turned to the front, but this time his mind began branching, and Minjun realized Taecyeon's anxiety from the look on his face.

 

Minjun snorted softly, looking tired. "I don't understand, really, I don't understand."

 

"What don't you understand?"

 

"I want to go home."

 

"Huh? What?" Taecyeon looked confused when he saw Minjun suddenly rose from his seat, went in the middle of an unfinished theater. "Wait, Minjun!" Taecyeon calling softly, so as not to interfere with other spectators. Either Minjun hear it or not, he still walked out of the building without looking. Taecyeon was moved away after Minjun.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

"Minjun-ah! Wait!" Taecyeon trot, holding Minjun's arm to stop him. "What's the matter with you?" Taecyeon asked annoyed.

 

"I should be asking, what's the matter with you?" Minjun countered with exasperation, and tired. "You said I've made ​​this all so complicated. But the fact is you actually make it more complicated."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"You already know I like you. And you said you loved Wooyoung. But why do you still to give more attention to me? It's not a problem for me when you don't know how I feel. But now, as if you were giving me false hope. Alternatively you deliberately do this is all because sorry for me? "

 

Taecyeon stunned, looking at Minjun's eyes that looked injured.

 

"I'm tired if you keep treating me like this Taec," Minjun complained. "How do I still a just person with have heart too. I don't know how long I can survive like this."

 

Taecyeon looked down, feeling guilty at Minjun, but he also didn't know what to say.

 

"Please Taecyeon, if you didn;t like me, stop giving me hope ...." Minjun softly, feeling willingly, he turned, left Taecyeon is silent in place, who muses in a limbo.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Nichkhun took his cell phone out of his pocket which rang. That from his manager. "Hello hyung ~" he said cheerfully, smiling broadly. Making Wooyoung sitting on his bed, looking strange at Nichkhun. That artist was indeed can change his mood in an instant. Because earlier Nichkhun's attitude tend to be flat and without expression to him.

 

"I was in the dorms," Nichkhun said at the end of the phone. "No-no, I cann't get out." Nichkhun's eyes turn to Wooyoung who was drinking water. "I'm now keeping a big baby."

 

Wooyoung almost choked on his drink. He glared at Nichkhun who is now grinning mischievously at him.

 

"I cann't leave him, hyung. He nagged me to keep him company." A pillow was thrown at him, but Nichkhun dodge to the side, and started a small chuckle saw Wooyoung conflate upset his cheeks. See, he's a cute toy.

 

But Nichkhun's chuckle vanished, and his eyes look empty again when he heard the sentence from his cell phone.

 

Wooyoung paused to see the changes Nichkhun's expression who looks mysterious.

 

Nichkhun turned around, his back to Wooyoung, and he began to answer the questions at the line other of the phone with a low voice and a flat tone. "Why should I go see her?"

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

"..... She's not my real mother ......"

 

.

 

.

 

.

~To Be Continued~


Sorry for late update

Forgive me again and correct me if still a wrong words in my writings. I was just learning to write in English.

Thank you.. ^^

~AyA~