First Love

Like a Drama - English Version

Sorry for  wrong of words (I amatur in English) n Hope you enjoy it~ ^^


 

...........

 

Wooyoung can feel his blood swishing so great, creeping up to the top of his head. As if being able to turn off all nerve of his brain, making frozen in place, unable to think clearly what was happening around him. Wooyoung even sure his life was drifting somewhere.

 

Even when Nichkhun broke off the kiss for a moment, Wooyoung still did not know where his feet stood. Nichkhun change the position of his head, tilted to different angles, still with his eyes closed, he wanted to come back feeling pink lips that have been teased. Just one puff on part of the upper lip Wooyoung, a tug on the collar of the back of Nichkhun, make Nichkhun's lips immediately separate from the Wooyoung's lips

 

Nichkhun's body retreat because the pull is. He turned with a tottering motion. Thick eyebrows furrowed angry because his pleasure to be disturbed, with glazed eyes looking for someone who has made her upset. But what happened next, had never thought by Nichkhun before, suddenly a violent blow hit on his left jaw immediately. Makes Nichkhun body which weak (because drunk) immediately fell to the floor. He could feel pain on the right jaw, also his head feels more dizzy. Slowly his consciousness disappears with eyelids were too heavy to keep open. The last thing he heard was a loud scream Minjun call on the name of the perpetrator.

 

"Taecyeon! Why'd you do that?" Minjun running, immediately went to Nichkhun's body which lying unconscious on the floor.

 

Meanwhile, Wooyoung's body leaning on the wall, declined immediate down, sitting on the floor, legs straight forward, with a dreamy view to ahead, and mouth open slightly, still not aware of what is happening around him.

 

The three door rooms nearest, one by one open from the inside, and the other occupants of the room started to come out of her room after hearing screams Minjun.

 

"What's going on?"

 

"Hey, is not that Nichkhun? What's wrong with him?'

 

Minjun started to panic, when one of them went to him, want to check the state of Nichkhun. What if he can smelling the scent of alcohol from Nichkhun's breath? Then report it to the dorm leader. But before Minjun want to say that everything was fine and did not need anyone checked, Taecyeon had preceded it.

 

"It's Okay," Taecyeon voice sounded firm and hard, enough can stop all the commotion the other boys around them. Taecyeon was still standing in place, with his head down, so no one can guess how his face this time. "I said everything was fine. There's nothing to worry. So back to the room was you guys right now," he said sternly. But the man still standing in their place, are skeptical about what was said Taecyeon.

 

Taecyeon's fist became stronger to keep his temper, he held his breath for a moment– "I said NOW!" he snarled jarring. Make everybody shuddered, and immediately returned to their room in a hurry, before Taecyeon which famous image Beastly was raging out of control.

 

Chansung-one of them, also come into his own. But he stopped in the doorway, turned around and saw Junho still standing in place, unmoved by snarled Taecyeon.

 

"What happened hyung?" Junho even dared to ask, after all the corridors surrounding atmosphere seemed deserted, leaving six of them are still outside the room.

 

Seconds passed, none of them want to answered. Taecyeon was still standing in his place, with his head bowed. Wooyoung was still sitting against the wall, with a view that is still staring straight-between conscious and not conscious. And Minjun sitting next to Nichkhun (who was lying unconscious on the floor) staring at the floor-side with a flat.

 

Even the sound of a long sigh Chansung tired of wait-for-reply echoing around them. "Okay. I can not take it anymore." He presume over to Nichkhun and Minjun. Squat to see the state of Nichkhun. "What he really fainted?" Chansung asked Minjun. "Should he be brought to the clinic?"

 

Minjun snapped. He raised his head and immediately shook his head quickly. "No thanks." Minjun looked straight in the Chansung's eyes with a sign of anticipation, as if give to signal that Chansung can be trusted to keep secrets. "Please take it to our room. And do not tell anyone about the actual state of Nichkhun."

 

Originally Chansung did not understand, but when he bent down, coming toward Nichkhun to lift his shoulders, Chansung immediately aware of the scent of alcohol regularly from Nichkhun's breath. Chansung nodded curtly at Minjun. Then he put Nichkhun's left arm on the Chansung's neck himself, to carry him. Minjun want grabbed Nichkhun's right arm and did the same thing to help Chansung -which Nichkhun's body is very heavy because Nichkhun is not fully conscious, but Junho interrupted between Minjun and Nichkhun.

 

"Let me, hyung," Junho immediately put Nichkhun's right arm to his neck.  His eyes had glanced sideways and met Chansung who looked also at him in silence.  Just meet of view, in the absence of replication rude or taunting words from both sides.  For the first time, they shut their mouths with melee such as this.  As they both understand-without being told-that in this condition is not the time debating useless things.

 

With the same step, the two maknae's help each other on either side Nichkhun's body, brought him into room number 22, without a word coming out of each side.

 

Minjun take one step, about to following the two maknae into his room.  But Minjun cancel it, he turned, looked in silence, with a different take on Taecyeon which still silent with face down.

 

Then, Junho out of the room, Chansung followed behind.  Junho immediately approached Wooyoung.  Shook his shoulder to wake up from her reverie.  Wooyoung gasped, but her eyes still looked dazed, like a confused, had no idea what he had just experienced, felt himself to be oscillating between dreams and reality.

 

"Come on, wake up Wooyoung-ah. We have to go back to the room," Junho forcing, tugging Wooyoung to his feet and Junho led him to walk into their room.  Wooyoung just said nothing, did not say a word, and according to a well where Junho steer him.  Chansung waiting in the doorway of room 23, opened the door for Junho and Wooyoung, and subsequent entry into and close it.

 

Leaving two boys paused in silence, with their own thoughts, standing in the lonely night corridor was deserted.  Taecyeon who kept staring at the floor, and Minjun are looking Taecyeon with a look that difficult to decipher. MInjun footsteps slowly approaching Taecyeon, and even can be heard in end of the hall.

 

Minjun sighed softly, trying to toughen though it also hurt him, see how boy in front of him looked so shocked.  Although Taecyeon tried to cover it up with the attitude of a silent, Minjun still be aware of it.  Because Minjun very familiar with Taecyeon, even more than Taecyeon that to know himself.

 

"Any you was upset-" Minjun start quietly.  "-Is worthy of you hitting people without knowing his reason first? Besides, we both already know that Nichkhun in a state-" Minjun not continue he said, without any spliced Taecyeon already know what that means.

 

"I'm sorry," Taecyeon softly, without even looking up.

 

Minjun clenched his hands.  He just didn't like to see Taecyeon attitude that turns into a weak and resigned, especially after knowing what the cause, makes the Minjun's heart feel the pain.  But, for the umpteenth time, Minjun trying to survive.

 

Taecyeon stunned, when suddenly Minjun moving slowly embraced his body, put his arm on the back of solid Taecyeon, with the side of his head firmly attached to the chest Taecyeon.

 

"I know," he whispered softly in Taecyeon’s chest.  "Even if you don't tell me, I already know."  Minjun quietly biting his lip, holding his own feelings.  "You like him?"  without naming names, Taecyeon is enough to know who is meant Minjun.  And Minjun was more sure with Taecyeon silence in answer to the question.

 

"I'm right. You like him," Minjun added again, who increasingly felt his heart cutted.  "Don't worry," Minjun really use the entire defense to his sound heard fine.  Although he thought he wanted to cry right then and there.  ".... Whatever your choice, I always support you ...."  he really sincere it with words, because Minjun never want to see Taecyeon hurt.  ".... You really know Taecyeon, that I am always at your side ...."  though it will be more pain, it does not matter. Minjun add himself in his mind, trying to convince himself.

 

Taecyeon slowly began to bit smile, entertained, not knowing how Minjun feels who being hugged him at the time.  He reply Minjun hug, and whispered gratefully.  "Thank you ....."

 

Minjun closed his eyes, and no one knew that he was attractive force that tears welled up in his eyes, so as not to fall over his white cheeks, which instead will makes Taecyeon clothes wet.

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

Like the previous day, once again occupant room 23 starting in the morning with a fuss of.  Who else if not from Junho and Chansung, who began to argue loudly.  Althought just last night, they seemed to get peace for the moment, even in just a few minutes.

 

This time, they are debating the use of the bathroom.  Junho were only five minutes of being in the bathroom, suddenly startled by barrage some knocks doors from the outside.

 

"I'll count to ten!"  Chansung's voice cries out from behind the door.  "Until my counts finishes. You must to get out? If not, I'll break down the door. Not matter of the circumstances you're in there, I would still enter and shower!"  Chansung then chuckled at the thought.  "If necessary we'll take a shower together," he added in a tone joke.

 

"Mwo? Yach! Are you crazy?" Junho reply shouted from the bathroom.  "I can't be completed within a five-minute shower. I still need 55 minute again to finish my business."

 

Chansung sighed annoyed.  "What your business inside until you have to spend an hour?"  he asked pretended not to know.  "It could be you're ion alone inside," he guessed origin.

 

Junho melototkan startled eyes.  "Yach! I'm not ert like you!"

 

"Tch. Just confessing. You're really ert."

 

"You ugly! Stop say ert to other in fact you say that much more obscene!"

 

"I'm going to start counting ~" Chansung reply regardless mock from Junho.  "I know the door can't be locked, and my strength far greater than you, if only just to break down the door," Chansung warned.  "One ...."  he began counting on his fingers.

 

Junho glared hard at the closed door.  As if he was able to give deadly gaze at Chansung who stand up outside.

 

"Two ...."

 

"Yach! That's not fair!"

 

"Three ..."

 

"Damn. Stop count!"  Junho stamped his foot irritably.

 

"Four .... I'm serious with my threat, Lee Junho," Chansung said, he added in between his count.

 

"I'm not going out!"  Junho still persist with his choice

 

"Five .... Oh, so you're waiting for me to get inside and a shower with me?"  Chansung grinned.

 

Face of Junho blushed, imagine the embarrassing thing that happen.  "Andwae! I will not!"

 

"Six ...."  Chansung started quietly giggled silently.

 

Junho began to panic, rushing taking a shower to wash his whole body.

 

"Seven ...."

 

"Aissh! Jijja ~" Junho started whining inside.  Chansung chuckled outside.

 

"Eight ...."

 

Chansung whistled for a moment full of have fun, curious about what will happen

 

"Nine ...."

 

No sound anything from the bathroom.  The shower water bath, has been missing since the previous seconds

 

"Ten. Oke. Timed out!"  Chansung patted his hands.  "Well, it looks like we'll take a shower together this morning."  He chuckled.

 

Braak!

 

But soon the door opened from the inside with a rough motion.  Junho stood in the doorway, with a towel blue wrapped around his waist length.  Angrily glared at Chansung who put a big smile of victory

 

"I won," Chansung with a satisfied grin.

 

"Tch."  Junho snorted hateful.  He immediately foot kicking shins Chansung with a vengeance.

 

"Ah!"  Chansung winced in pain.  Stooping, holding his leg.

 

"Feel it!"  Junho hissed, walking past Chansung.

 

"Yach!"  Chansung just bluffing in place, but don't did anything to reply on Junho who walks into the closet.  "I'm going to do this every day!"  Chansung threatened.  "From now onwards you can not linger in the bathroom!"

 

"Mwo?"  Junho turned.  Only to find Chansung figure had disappeared behind the closed bathroom door.  "Yach! Chansung ugly! You !"  he curse upset.

 

Chansung stood up, leaning on the door of the bathroom with a dreamy gaze on each corner of the bathroom.  The picture memories of  yesterday, when Junho was crying in the bathroom, covering the views Chansung. Make  Chansung started frustrated sigh.  "Damn it, why should I care with about such things?"  he curse to himself.

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

"Are you finished?"  Wooyoung ask at Junho, getting up from his sleep.  Actually he had been up since heard a commotion from Chansung and Junho  in front of the bathroom.  It's just because Wooyoung so lazy to get up from his bed.

 

"Yeah, because that cocky boy I had to hurry out of the bathroom," Junho muttered irritably.  While wearing his pants in front of the closet, Junho asked.  "You not will borrow the bathroom in the next room?"

 

Wooyoung shook his head weakly.  His face was bowed, so Junho did not know how his expression.  "It's Saturday, so I don't have to hurry," Woyoung said.  Though he knew it was not a real reason

 

Junho nodded curtly, whether he believes the answer to that, or just trying to understand.  After after using free clothes without a uniform, well because this Saturday, the day with additional class-free each week.  Junho walked over to his bed to tidy up.  "What you still don't want to tell me about what happened last night?"  Junho asked relaxed, don't want to sound demanding.  "As long Chansung was still in the bathroom."

 

But Wooyoung still said nothing, didn't dare even glance at Junho.  Junho sighed resignedly.  "Okay. I can wait till you want to tell me. But don't forget, if you always have a place to share."

 

Secretly, Wooyoung smiled a little.  Silently he thanked Junho.

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

Wooyoung pensive, sustain his one elbow on the table cafeteria.  His fingers moved slowly over his own lips, with a dreamy view.  And when he came back remembering what happened last night, when how Nichkhun approached him, making  them both breathing together in the same rhythm, when Nichkhun bringing his cherry red lips on him, pressing with slow motion but seductive, making Wooyoung froze in place and losing his mind in the same time .

 

Wooyoung sighed frustrated with his face blushing.  Buried his face in the folds of the hand on the table.  "I think I really going crazy ~" he said to himself.

 

"Yes, you gone crazy,"  Junho said who sat beside him.  "It's been almost fifteen minutes you silent without touching your breakfast. I even intend to call the hospital and then say them to provide new room with the patient's name is Jang Wooyoung."

 

"Aaang ~ Junho. I'm serious ..."  Wooyoung whimpered.

 

"You think I'm kidding?"  Junho replied bitterly.  "Like I said, you must to tell me so it's to not be a burden for you," urged Junho, more curious with what happened last night.

 

"No," Wooyoung pouted sadly, looks like a baby to cry in the place.  "I still can not tell you."  Honestly, Wooyoung was too embarrassed to tell Junho.

 

Junho sighed resigned.  "Okay, up to you."  He stood up from his place, his breakfast sandwiches on the plate was over.  "I'll go first to the class, I took extra classes drum practice today," He said, while patting sofly Wooyoung's shoulder and went, carrying his tray.

 

Wooyoung stared at breakfast in front of him with no appetite at all.  Soon after, someone came put the tray on the table and take place across the table in front of Wooyoung.  Wooyoung raised his head, looked Minjun alone, without anyone to accompany him.

 

"Morning," said Minjun with a small smile.  "How are you?"

 

"Ah, yes, okay," Wooyoung replied in a tone not sure.  "You alone hyung? Where are the others?"

 

Minjun shrugged.  "Early in the morning Taecyeon had left the room, he said he was jogging, but he still not returned the last time I was in the room," Minjun said with worry

 

"How Nichkhun?"  Wooyoung surprised himself by the question he had just said with tone impatiently -without he realizing it himself.

 

Minjun looked Wooyoung with wonder, but he answered anyway.  "His head still felt dizzy. He's still resting in the room."  Minjun not sure, but he chose to continue.  "I checked his forehead this morning. He fever. But he don't want to be taken to the clinic because he didn't want his circumstances known to many people."

 

"Fever? How bad?"  Wooyoung asked with worry.

 

Minjun stunned.  He seemed to guess what Wooyoung thinking through his eyes, trying to find pieces of the puzzle which he thought was suspicious.  "In that case .... I'm not sure," quietly Minjun waiting Wooyoung reaction.  "Why don't you try to come our room and checked out Nichkhun's condition? If you have time, you might be able to replace me to help take care him. I feel guilty because this morning I can't help him because I have extra classes."

 

"Really?"  Wooyoung suddenly seemed excited.  "Is okay?"

 

Minjun blinked, then nodded slowly.  "But maybe you'll meet later Taecyeon."

 

"So what if I meet with Taecyeon hyung?"  Wooyoung asked not understand.

 

Without realizing it, Minjun clenched his hands on the table.  He didn't know for sure, what is not Wooyoung aware Taecyeon feeling for him, or is he just pretending and don't want to know about that.  Whatever the reason, Minjun can not deny that he was so jealous of the boy in front of him.  Although he knew Wooyoung is not entirely wrong in this case.

 

Minjun secretly trying to control the feelings.  "That's okay."  Minjun nodded short, while he smile little with a flat.

 

Wooyoung's turn were stunned.  Seeing how radiant Minjun smile and his eyes looked flat, reminiscent Wooyoung at Nichkhun who used to do the same thing, when the artist was trying to friendly smile at everyone he passed.  A sweet smile, but heartless, because the smile was not up to the radiant eyes that looked flat.  Such a fake smile without use a heart.

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

At noon, Junho and Chansung  arguing in their room again.  This time the problem is more serious.

           

It began when Junho sat in front of his desk, to dwell on the laptop in front of him to finish the article.  Chansung came into the room, with sneaking.  He intending startled Junho from behind.  But unfortunately Chansung doing it at the wrong time.

 

Without Chansung know, Junho who sit with his back to front of Chansung, he is holding a cup of coffee drink.  When Chansung startled Junho from behind with a loud voice like the sound of cannon fire from Chansung, Junho scream shocked, accidentally dropped his glass, spilling coffee on the laptop in front of him, making the sound of a small electric shock in behind keyboards, and then laptop screen suddenly go black in an instant.  Junho, even Chansung also surprised to widen the eyes to see it.

 

"You've gone too far!"  Junho snarled angrily.

 

"I didn't mean it like that," behind Chansung.  "Besides, why you can't hold your glass with securely."  Oops, it looks like Chansung had misspoken.

 

Junho stared Chansung.  "You started it, how can you even blame me!"

 

Chansung glanced at the laptop which off, no bear to look Junho's eyes.  "I'm going to replace your laptop with a new one."

 

Junho snorted in upset.  "Looks like you're always oversimplify the problem with money, so childish," Junho cynical.

 

"Don't magnify problems," Chansung began ignited emotions, offended by the remark Junho.  "You just wait. Soon I'll go look for a new laptop for you."

 

"This is not about my laptop that can be replaced easily, Idiot!"  Junho said with emotion.  "I have to finish my article and sent it before Monday tomorrow. I've collected all the material neatly inside my folder, I've made it painstakingly for a week and you suddenly come ruin everything in just a few seconds. Everything is almost finished ! "

 

Chansung stunned, did not think the problem could be that big.  "Like what article which did you make? Sounds not like a school project."

 

"Are you care? hah!"  Junho anger like he lost his mind.  "All you care about just yourself! These girls! And the things concerning  your pleasures which useless!"  Enough, Junho.  He immediately left the room in anger peaked, he didn't want to linger in front of Chansung and then lost control.  Junho still can thinking to not start fights fist fights, which will only make image Junho as educated students will revoked and then can't longer get a scholarship this year as before.  No, it should not happen because Junho did not want to get out of this school before he graduated.

 

Chansung was silent on the place.  Not knowing what to do.  For the first time he felt to be the most guilty in this world.  He rolled his eyes to look a broken Junho's laptop.

 

"What should I do ....."  he said sadly.

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

Minjun back to his room after the completion of the classroom training.  When he opened the door, he saw Wooyoung already in the room, sitting at the bedside Nichkhun which sleep. Looks Wooyoung carefully wiping Nichkhun's neck which sweating with a towel.

 

Minjun attention around the room, looking for the presence Taecyeon but he didn't find him.  Without realizing himself, Minjun breathed a sigh of relief, well, he did not have the heart to see Taecyeon hurt again.

 

"Are you've been here long?"  Minjun asked as he walked over to his bed.

 

"Eumm ... Not really," Wooyoung replied hesitantly, as if he ashamed to confess that he had long been in the room.

 

"You've met with Taecyeon?"

 

Wooyoung shook his head.

 

"He was not yet wake up?"  Minjun pointed Nichkhun

 

With face sullenly, Wooyoung nodded slowly.

 

"Don't worry, he's only affected a sleeping drug he drank this morning. I give it for him, so he can much more rest and not complaining about a headache."

 

Wooyoung nodded in understanding.  His face turned more lighter, as if part of the load has been removed.  And Minjun noticed the Wooyoung reaction.  Again, Minjun jealous with Wooyoung.  This time with his personality.  How Wooyoung is so easy to show his feelings without fear of the opinions of others.  Seems like what was inside Wooyoung was also the same as what it show on the outside.  Seems like Wooyoung through this life,  with his desire, his volition, without any pressure or burden from someone else.  His personality is so innocent like a pure child, without any falsehood which he showed in his attitude.  It's different from Minjun.

 

"I will change the bag of ice, seems to have melted away."  Wooyoung took the ice pack from the forehead Nichkhun.  Out of the room to replace the ice with new.

 

Minjun stay inside. He looked at Nichkhun's face with a dreamy view.  Suddenly, the voice sounded over the phone which vibrates on table in the next  Nichkhun's bed.  Minjun turned, saw a phone that does not Nichkhun's property, which to blink on the table.  Definitely it is Wooyoung's phone.

 

Minjun took that phone which kept shaking.  He seeing name which shown on mobile screen are Taecyeon, making Minjun stunned in place, not daring to lift it to say Wooyoung was going to replace an ice pack to Nichkhun.  Slowly, Minjun put the phone back in place.  Let it continue to vibrate until the fifth call.  There seems to be something important to talk Taecyeon at Wooyoung, so he called him many times.  Thinking about the possibility of what Taecyeon want said to Wooyoung, making Minjun own misgivings.

 

Wooyoung came back, bring the bag with new ice.  With attentive movement, he replaced the ice pack on the forehead Nichkhun with new.

 

"Wooyoung."  Minjun called.

 

"Neh hyung?"

 

Kinda doubt it, but again Minjun said.  "Your phone was shaking. Seems there is a caller, but I daren't answer it."

 

Wooyoung pulled out his phone, saw a row of misscall list.  He frowning, thinking about something, and he immediately realized.  "Gosh," he slapped his forehead himself.  "I forgot the promise meet with Taecyeon hyung today."

 

"Promise?"  Minjun's brow furrowed.

 

"Neh hyung. Taecyeon hyung invite me to watch K concerts together tonight."

 

Minjun glued.  He squeezed the surface of bed sheets which he was sitting, felt his heart cut again.

 

"Ah ... ottoke ..."  Wooyoung panic himself, didn't realize the reaction from Minjun.

 

"What else are you waiting for?"  Minjun tried to change his voice to sound casual.  "Go following Taecyeon. Let me keep Nichkhun," advises Minjun, though in his heart he wanted the opposite, unfortunately Minjun still remember what promises to Taecyeon overnight.  He will always be in Taecyeon's side.

 

Wooyoung thinking, while looked at Nichkhun which lying with worried.  Finally Wooyoung nodded and quickly excused himself to go.  But less than a minute, Wooyoung back into the room.  He bit his lower lip restless, he look at Minjun with his expression flagship, he beg like a baby to cry in the place

 

"Hyung, I can't leave before seeing him wake up," Wooyoung whined while pointing Nichkhun which lying on the bed.

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

The concert had started since five minutes ago, but Taecyeon was still standing outside in the spot entrance ticket exchange, waiting for someone.  He stood up, looked down at his shoes with a bored.  But he still be patient, to continue waiting for Wooyoung.

 

The sound of approaching footsteps.  "Taecyeon ..."

 

Taecyeon raised his head, looked Minjun standing in front of him.

 

"Sorry," Minjun softly, showed a very guilt face.  "Wooyoung can't come ...."  he looked sadly towards Taecyeon.  "... I'm so sorry I can't persuade him ...."  Minjun looked like wanted to cry on the spot.

 

Taecyeon stunned.  He smiled crookedly with heart cut.  "It's okay, you don't need to apologize. It's not your fault," even though Taecyeon felt so disappointed.

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

Nichkhun eyelids began to move slowly, he moaned softly.  His hand upraised to get rid of a cold object on his forehead, but the someone preceding it, as understood by what Nichkhun wants without being told, he took a bag of ice from the forehead Nichkhun.

 

Nichkhun is still closed his eyes, his eyelids still too heavy to lift. Nichkhun massaging his temples, while he got up from his sleep.  Again, Someone's hand helping, holding Nichkhun's shoulder and then helping to sat against the headbad.

 

"Please give me a water, Minjun-ah," Nichkhun said, still massaging his temples with his eyes closed.  "My throat was bitter," he complained.

 

A hand held a glass of drink toward in front of Nichkhun.  "T-this, hyung."

 

Nichkhun's eyebrows furrowed surprised to hear sounds not same  with Minjuns.  He opened his eyes, glancing aside, saw Wooyoung sitting there handing a glass in front of Nichkhun.

 

"What are you doing here?"  Nichkhun asked surprised.

 

The views Wooyoung switch to other directors.  "I heard y-you were sick hyung .... So I came here to see you," he said quietly in a tone of embarrassment.

 

"Ahh, thank you," he reply in a tone flat, not with a tone mischievous as usual.  Nichkhun's eyes rolling into every corner of the room, looking for something.  "Where Minjun?"

 

"He's gone, following Taecyeon hyung."

 

"Taecyeon? Where?"

 

Wooyoung didn't know why Nichkhun's sounded so curious, but he answered anyway.  "Watching K concert together."  Wooyoung looked at Nichkhun, waiting for his reaction.

 

Nichkhun directly turned the other way, into the window next to his bed.  "Ahh, I see," Nichkhun smiled strangely.

 

Seconds passed.  Nichkhun remained silent while looking at the night sky outside the window.  Wooyoung who was sitting beside the bed, began to fidget himself because it ignored, and also he did not know what he should do.  Should he opened the conversation by asking what happened yesterday night?  But it has not had time to say, Wooyoung's cheek going blushing himself since remember the incident.

 

"You may left," Nichkhun murmured without glancing Wooyoung, he still looking at the window. 

 

"W-what?"  Wooyoung asked not understand.

 

"I said you can left, I'm better now."  Nichkhun turned, show friendly smile.

 

Wooyoung stunned.  Those smile again.  A sweet smile with flat expression.  Exactly the same as what is Minjun did to it this morning.  A fake smile that holds many mysteries.

 

"What are you waiting for? You can back to your room now. I'm fine," Nichkhun said smoothly.  Make Wooyoung felt disappointed for no reason.

 

With a half-hearted, Wooyoung got up from his seat.  "Okay hyung," he could not hide the tone sadness that comes out of his mouth.  With a gloomy face, Wooyoung turned toward the door.  Either Nichkhun not realize Wooyoung's expression, or he just pretended not to know.

 

Sounds a closed door be bodes Wooyoung has gone.  Nichkhun back to looked at window.  Nichkhun's brown eyes which initially beam a flat, being to be sharper.  He clenched his hands.  He punching bed surface himself with great emotion.

 

"Damn it!"  he curse alone

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

Junho sat on his bed, alone in the room.  When he returned to the room five minutes ago.  He was unable to find Chansung in the room, also broken laptop on the table is gone, don't know where. Junho can guess that Chansung already took away his laptop some where.

 

In his heart, Junho feel a little guilty to Chansung.  Because he shed all its flaws at Chansung.  Junho know, whatever Chansung's that bad, he certainly did not mean to damage fatally to Junho's laptop.  It's just that has ignited Junho emotions.  He was too tired doing it all.  Making it he can't control the patience and all the emotions.

 

And now what?  It's late night, and that boy yet come back.

 

Oh gosh Junho.  What do you mind?  Junho cursed silently.  He should not have to feel guilty and worried.  Maybe Chansung even out on a date with another girl on a night weekly like this.  He definitely do useless things like that anymore.  Junho tried to convince himself.  But he thought of if it really happened, making Junho frowning frown without realizing it.

 

"Chansung stupid," Junho cursed.

 

Sounds opened door from the outside.  Junho stood up, thought it was Chansung, but it was Wooyoung.  Junho shoulders being down disappointed for no reason.  "You're back."

 

Wooyoung who was walking with face down.  Stopped, lifted his head with a dreamy view.

 

"Hey, Wooyoung-ah. Are you okay?"  Junho asked getting worried as he waved his hand in front of face Wooyoung.

 

Wooyoing blinked, looked at Junho with a puzzled look.  "Ottoke ..."  his eyes looked desperate.

 

"Wae?"  Junho asked worried.

 

"Junho-yah ...."  he mumbled, chubby cheeks Wooyoung suddenly blushing himself.  "..... I think I just fallen in love ...."

 

"Huh?"  Junho can just put a face stare in disbelief.

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

~To Be Continued~


Forgive me again and correct me if still a wrong words in my writings. I was just learning to write in English.

Thank you.. ^^

~AyA~