First Kiss

Like a Drama - English Version

Sorry for  wrong of words (I amatur in English) n Hope you enjoy it~ ^^


 

...........

 

That afternoon, Junho and Wooyoung sat at cafeteria tables together, as usual.  But not as quiet as usual the yesterday.  In next Wooyoung, Junho began saying himself while seeing not like at Chansung who sitting in five feet from the front of their table.

 

"Look at him. His attitude, really disgusting," Junho hissed, looking  Chansung. That  tall boy with full his confidence going to join the table a little company of girls, he greet them with a quasi-familiar.  "Tch. He think with acting like that, it  can attractive to girls? He so narcissistic."

 

"Whatever you say, Junho," Wooyoung said not care, didn’t want to get involved in the dispute two.  With chopsticks, Wooyoung take kimbab of the plate.  The voice whispers from girls students start sounding tinny.  Without finding out, Wooyoung already know that transfer student named Nichkhun-are the center of attention it-has come in the cafeteria.

 

Although Wooyoung tried to not care about the atmosphere of a fuss from girls, around him, —which  was like it had become the  daily food since Nichkhun coming into the school— but Wooyoung can not help the his  eyes leering —unwittingly again— looking to the direction of the source of the limelight .  Looks Nichkhun just turned from the food counter in the canteen room, carrying a tray of food himself.  He walking and looking for cafeteria tables were for he occupy, without eliminating his smile to anyone he passed.  Make all the eyes of the girls  students will never get bored to look at him.

 

Nichkhun stopped when he saw his roommate.  He smile widen more.  He walk to one of the square table cafetaria which already occupied Minjun alone.  Right on the direction of the two o’clock, with a distance of three feet from the cafeteria tables were occupied Wooyoung and Junho.

 

Nichkhun sat across the table Minjun, Khun smiling as he hello to him.  Minjun replied with the same smile, and then return to continue eating his own food.  Nichkhun separates the two pairs of chopsticks, go start lunch.  But he stopped for a minute, as if there was something weird in his heart.  Like a got hunch where you feel there is an intense stare from afar.  Well, although he would always get the same feeling from the girls around who always watched covertly or overtly.  But this one ......  it felt more different.

 

Nichkhun's head turning in all directions, for a minute, until his dark brown eyes met with onyxs owned Wooyoung, who look him. Friendly smile on Nichkhun's face turned into a little grin mischievously.  He wink naughty to Wooyoung.  Make Wooyoung's eyes widened in surprise, and immediately turned his face the other direction.  His chubby cheeks was blushing, either because he was embarrassed to have been caught, or red with another reason.

 

Nichkhun chuckle delighted, have fun.

 

"What are you laughing at?"  Minjun ask confused.

 

"Mmmm ..."  Nichkhun supporting his chin with one hand resting on a table, he staring at Minjun with a his smile naughty.  "Shall I tell you? What if you jealous?"

 

Minjun amused smile.  "You mean," he muttered, shaking his head knowingly.  As if he was used to this kind of behavior Nichkhun.

 

"Hey, I'm serious ...."  Nichkhun petulant in a serious tone that made-up.  "Could be trouble later on if you're jealous of me."

 

"I'm not jealous."

 

"You hurt me."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yes. You've rejected me even before I reveal my love."

 

Minjun chuckled. "Watch your words, Nichkhun. People will misunderstand your words.. What if tomorrow I were the target of the bully from students girls cause i'd hurting their idol handsome?"  Minjun replied in a tone of the same jokes.

 

Nichkhun paused, for a second shine of his eyes look empty.  But soon covered with a sullen look on his face made redundant.  "You're right," he sighed.  "Hahh .... How very difficult to be the perfect man be glorified a lot of people," he said with a tone of frustration that made-up, not wanting to show that in fact he was really frustrated with his life.  "Very risky if it is too close to people like me. But I hope you do not stay away just because of this," Nichkhun still talking joked a relaxed and playful carefree, even though he actually serious about this.

 

Minjun smiled a little.  Interlocking reply, but his words hung in the air when his eyes accidentally sight of Taecyeon, who walking while carrying his lunch tray.

 

Nichkhun who realize Minjun's gaze focused on one direction in tow, Nichkhun following glanced behind him, and he immediately found tall boy walking toward their table. Minjun and Nichkhun think Taecyeon will also join their table.  But what happened instead Taecyeon walking past their table, as he continue to stare straight ahead, either because he does not care or is not aware of the presence of both his roommate.

 

While smiling, Taecyeon approached rectangular table already occupied by Wooyoung and Junho.  Instead of taking an empty bench across the table Wooyoung, Taecyeon take place on the right side next to Wooyoung,  where Junho had also sits on the left side next to Wooyoung.

 

Nichkhun's eyes looking back toward Minjun in front of him, and he could find disappointment rays from shine of Minjun's eyes were fixed on Taecyeon.  Secretly, Nichkhun notice again Minjun flat expression that  staring Taecyeon from afar.

 

"You really look like me," he murmured softly Nichkhun without concious himself

 

"Huh?"  Minjun back turned to Nichkhun.  "What did you say?"  he asked, confused because of not focus by saying Nichkhun.

 

Nichkhun immediately smiled broadly.  "I say, you're pretty."

 

Minjun wince odd.  "Don’t insult with the word pretty," he protest as he pouted upset.  "If you say I'm cute, no problem. But if the word pretty. Yach. I'm still a genuine man like you," he protested with a Daegu accent when he was upset.

 

Nichkhun chuckled.  Suddenly he stood up from his seat and he took his food tray with one hand, and a tray of food owned Minjun in one his hand another.  Minjun surprised, about to ask but Nichkhun has preceded it.

 

"Let's move to the table there," Nichkhun pointing with his chin to the tables occupied  Taecyeon-Wooyoung-Junho.  "Eating together will be more enjoyable with lots of friends," Nichkhun added, smiling.  Without waiting for approval Minjun, Nichkhun had walked ahead, carrying two trays of their food.

 

"W-waith! Nichkhun-isshh ..."  Minjun small sigh.  Inevitably he was joined in after Nichkhun.

 

"Hey Guys," Nichkhun said with a friendly smile.  Put two trays on the table, and took a seat across the table, right in front of Taecyeon.  "We can join you?"

 

Wooyoung's eyes widened surprised, while Taecyeon looked at Nichkhun with don't like.

 

"Sure," Junho answered immediately before Wooyoung and Taecyeon rejected.  "What?"  Junho asked not understand when Wooyoung and Taecyeon both glared at him.

 

"Khun-ah," Minjun who just followed, without taking a seat, he exciting uniform Nichkhun's arm .  "Come on, let us go back to the table before," he whispered hesitate, realizing dislike from Taecyeon and Wooyoung.

 

"Oh come on Minnie," Khun petulant with tone spoiled which  fabricated.  Make Taecyeon and Minjun eyes widened in disbelief with the sweet call they had just heard. While Wooyoung and Junho, both gaping speechless see Nichkhun spoiled behavior.  "They can't have the heart to evict us," Nichkhun confidence.

 

Taecyeon cleared his throat.  "Minjunah can joining us. But if it’s you," Taecyeon pointed to Nichkhun with the view does not like him, "There's no place for you here."

 

"It was cruel ...."  Nichkhun replied in a tone of feigned hurt.  "You should not be so against the your brother."

 

"What? Your brother?"

 

"Yes. Since we share a room, we have become brothers roommate," Nichkhun said the final tone.  "Right my brother?"  Nichkhun small grin, full of mischievously.

 

"No way!"  Taecyeon barbels not accept.  "What would I be your brother!"

 

"Hyung. you can seat," asked Wooyoung see Minjun had been standing beside Nichkhun.  Wooyoung did not want to bother about the debate between Taecyeon and Nichkhun.  Well, Wooyoung it was already familiar with the fuss that is not much different from that posed Junho and Chansung.

 

Minjun smiled a little and nodded briefly, eventually according to the request Wooyoung, Minjun sat beside  Nichkhun, right in front of Wooyoung.  Minjun took time to slap Nichkhun shoulders by upset.  "Don't call me with a feminine name like that anymore," Minjun protested annoyed.

 

Nichkhun smiled even wider. "Well, you've dared to hit me like you are often hit Taecyeon. Acting not reluctant anymore, huh? That means you'd think of me as the closest with you, besides Taecyeon, right?"

 

Minjun silent, staring at Nichkhun with puzzled.  "What are you talking about? Sure you two people closest with me because you my roommate, is not it?"

 

"But the first day we met. You seem to know Taecyeon  beforehand. I think you two were close even before you moved here?"  Nichkhun  turned to look at Taecyeon.  "I'm right, Taecyeon?"

 

Taecyeon surprised by the sudden Nichkhun threw the question at him.

Wooyoung take away, staring curiously at Taecyeon who sat beside him. "He's right hyung. I also saw when you did not move, when Minjun hyung to razz you. How close are your relationship?"

 

"Do you guys come from the same city?"  Junho said, joining in the conversation.  "As Taecyeon hyung and Wooyoung."

 

Wooyoung directly deny Junho guesses.  He explained that if Minjun hyung of Daegu, not Busan.

 

"Then, close relations like what?"  Junho replied confused.  "To the extent that Taecyeon hyung always according to, if Minjun hyung nagging him. "

 

"That's what made me curious," Wooyoung added.  "What might you two are cousin?"

 

All eyes at the table is now looking Taecyeon with curiosity, but only Minjun who looked down at his food in silence.  "Ah, that," Taecyeon scratched his neck awkwardly, between confused and unsure how to explain it.  "We do not have a blood relationship. Just–"

 

"We're old friends," cut Minjun fast, play in the bowl of rice with chopsticks stabbed. He raised his head, showing a flat face, slanted smile. "In the past we met as the situation around., And we are also close because of the environment. Just it."

"I do not understand the explanation," sneered Nichkhun was not satisfied.

 

"The point, we're just an old acquaintance," Minjun said full emphasis on Nichkhun, through his eye glances, as if to threaten Nichkhun did not ask further.  Then Minjun eyes turn, the courage to look straight in the Taecyeon's eyes.  "Only just a friend. No less, and no more. Right?"

 

For a moment, like Taecyeon felt a glimmer of hope of sunshine Minjun, but he is attempting to dismiss it. Thought that he was just hallucinating. "Neh." Taecyeon switch stared at Wooyoung which his side, break eye contact with Minjun. "He's right."

Wooyoung, Junho, and Nichkhun did not ask further. As if they understood the unpleasant atmosphere around them when discussing personal matters further. Each of them resumed their lunch, the atmosphere is more awkward this time.

 

Taecyeon take part chicken pieces with chopsticks, move the plates of food Wooyoung, at his side. "You need protein for growth more than me."

 

"Ayy .... you think I was as small as what?" Wooyoung replied in a tone of protest. Even so, Wooyoung still eat chicken by Taecyeon give, with a boyish smile spread across his face. "Gomawoyo hyung," he cheerful.

 

Taecyeon smiled gently saw him.

 

"Tck. Nobody cares to my growth," sneered Junho while staring at Wooyoung with jealous

 

Wooyoung chuckled. Trying to persuade Junho at his side with offering food joint. Completely oblivious to the stares different from Minjun in front of him. Only Nichkhun next to the Minjun, looked into how the expression Minjun who looked at Taecyeon interaction with Wooyoung.

 

Minjun down. Bored staring at his food, as if he had lost his appetite immediately. Sudden a headset stuck in a hole next to his ear. Minjun gasped, turned sideways, looking at Nichkhun who pair the headset to his ear, Khun smiling. Nichkhun also installed a pair the headset on his ear, set a song on ipone which connecting with the cable of headset. Sharing together, listening to a soft music of the same.

 

Minjun still silence, don't understand, staring at Nichkhun.

 

"What?" Nichkhun protest clumsy receive stares from Minjun. "This is our favorite song right?"

 

"Ah, yes," Minjun blinked, started to understand. "You're right." He then smiled a little as a thank you. Minjun back to dwell on the food. At least, his mood began to heal with the music that he heard from the headset Nichkhun.

 

"What song do you hear?" Wooyoung ask, unable to hide his curt tone childish. As if he was upset to see people playing something very nice without involving him, which he were eager to join in that game. You name it, he's jealous because not involved.

 

"The song Fedric Chopin," Nichkhun said, smiling mischievously see Wooyoung's behavior was pouted . "If you also want to hear. Come to my room tonight, we could hear both in my bed." Nichkhun with a mischievous wink.

 

Minjun small chuckle. Taecyeon glared sharply at Nichkhun. Wooyoung loss for words, grunted as he turned his face had flushed.

 

"You said Fedric Chopin?" Junho said with a tone of wonder. "Famous pianist from Germany?" Junho asked to make sure, Nichkhun nodded in reply. "What do you like about the song? All theme music that he is playing sound depressing."

 

Wooyoung and Taecyeon looked at Junho, not understand, obviously they do not really know the genre of pianist music which being discussed Junho . "What do you mean?" Wooyoung asked for an explanation.

 

Junho have not had time to answer, Nichkhun immediately cut quickly. "No matter the theme that sounds pathetic. I'm just amazed by the way he brought this music with feeling. With gentle hand touch on the keys he plays, he could almost touch the hearts of his audience and convey his feelings so well the audience. Just that I like," Nichkhun said, smiling, but his eyes said another, as if refusing every word issued from the lips of Nichkhun, unfortunately, don't anybody realize it, but one person.

 

Guess who always secretly stealing glances and attention to Nichkhun? That's him. He is Jang Wooyoung.

 

 .....

 

Chansung suddenly joined when they were all nearly finishing them lunch each. He patted Nichkhun with a grin, and took the only remaining seat. Beside Minjun, right in front of the table occupied Junho

 

"What are you doing here?" Junho sneered in a tone not like.

 

Chansung glance at Junho, looked back at the same cynical. "Calm down boy. I'm not here to meet people like you worthless," Chansung said sarcastically.

 

Junho grunted rancorous. But Chansung not care him. He was more interested in Nichkhun turned and spoke in a serious tone. "Hyung, can I ask you something?"

 

Nichkhun finishing last cud in his mouth. He taking a random drink milk box on the table and drank three sips. "Well, what do you want to ask?" he asked relaxed. Ignoring the fact that Wooyoung now gaping at him, with a view of disbelief, because it took drinks Wooyoung without permission.

 

Wooyoung paused looked at straws milk box. Looks like there are still remaining, as Nichkhun was not much drinking. Wooyoung secretly glanced at Nichkhun's cherry red lips are moving, which talking with Chansung. Then Wooyoungglanced again at the end of the straw to drink milk box, which had got stuck with Nichkhun's lips. Wooyoung swallowed saliva with nervous movements. His hands moved slowly, reaching for the box of milk. But sadly preceded Taecyeon faster.

 

"Your drink is not enough. I'll get you a new drink, "Taecyeon said as he stood up from his place.

 

"Hyung!" Wooyoung protest. "Don't worry. It was already enough~" he whined.

 

"Not Wooyoung-ah. You need growth more," said Taecyeon absurd reasons. Looks like he enough knows covert intention of Wooyoung.

 

Nichkhun stopped talking to Chansung, He glanced up at Taecyeon who stand up from his seat. "What's wrong?" he asked, surprised. This time he was really surprised because it did not know the root of the problem.

 

"Don't pretend you don't know," Taecyeon cynical. Make Nichkhun wince odd.

 

Taecyeon had wanted to go get a drink, when suddenly Minjun replied, asking for help be taken drinks also. Apparently Minjun listened quietly join with interaction between Taecyeon and Wooyoung . Taecyeon smiled agreeably then turned away, without asking further about Minjun want drink what. Well, his memory strong enough about the favorit taste of Minjun. And Minjun smiling happy realize it.

 

"Hyung," Chansung  attract attention Nichkhun again to continue their conversation. He asked why Nichkhun very easy to attract the attention of many girls with just a single smile. to the extent that the pretty girls who had long chatting with Chansung, directly ignoring Chansung and  turned to stare intently Nichkhun  since Nichkhun stepped foot in the room cafeteria. "Do you have a secret trick?" Chansung asked enthusiastically.

 

Junho laughed derisively. "You are stupid or what? That answer is right clear. Nichkhun hyung is very handsome. Needless same as you are ugly."

 

Chansung  glanced sarcastically at Junho. "Yach! I'm not asking about your opinion, okay? Why you always had replied to me?" Chansung looked at Junho with searchingly. "Don't tell me you're secretly attracted to me?"

 

Junho grunted not believe it. "You're narcissistic? Go mirror before talking. You think I'm poisoning what to be attracted to your ugly face!"

 

Chansung towards his face to get closer to Junho. Junho's eyebrows linked with wonder, look at faces serious of Chansung, who staring at Junho with short distance. "You sure you can see my face with your eyes closed like that?" Chansung said sarcastically mocking grin.

 

Junho's eyes immediately glared, showing that his eyes are not so small. "I see! I see!" he grumbled not accept.

 

Chansung grinned triumphantly. Junho nearly threw the spoon into Chansung's face, which seemed annoying in the Junho's eyes. When suddenly the phone rang Junho. Incoming email from the Min, his classmate at hiphop dance class. She sent word about the competition dance group birthday celebration a commercial company which sizable cash prizes. Brochures dance group registration opened online from the official website organizing the event.

 

Junho immediately tell this to Wooyoung. "You want to help me?" he asked hopefully.

 

"Of course. I've already promised." Wooyoung patted Junho's shoulder to comfort him with a grin. "Taecyeon hyung will help us too. I'm right hyung?" he asked Taecyeon, which just sat back beside Wooyoung with bring a three drinks.

 

Taecyeon simply nodded. He was always according the request of Wooyoung without thinking first. Um, that did in some ways.

 

"But we are still short of people. This brosur here writed that the bare minimum in dance group have six member," said Junho.

 

Wooyoung immediately glanced at Namja three others who are in front of him. Well, they all have the six anyway. Nichkhun simply nodded, accepting the invitation. He reasoned because Junho was called him very handsome before, so he wanted to help. While Minjun had refused in the beginning, with a panicked face he said that he was not so good in dance.

 

"I can teach you," says Taecyeon immediately. "Three months is enough time to study one kind of choreography."

 

Wooyoung nodded. He and Junho will also help Minjun.

 

"Okay, we are less than one other person," said Junho.

 

Wooyoung pointed Chansung .  Junho surely rejected it raw, same with Chansung.

 

"What's the point I'm helping him win the contest?” Chansung protest.

 

"Who asked for your help?" Junho cynically denied.

 

Wooyoung  commemorate Junho that they did not have time to find someone else. "You want to win the money, and need it, right?" Wooyoung warned.

 

Junho silent, can not deny it. For this time, he let go of his ego for someone. Wooyoung turned to glance at Chansung, who looked surprised as the words from Wooyoung make Junho fell silent. "Chansung-ah, a large amount of prize money. Could we for sixes later. Do you will joint wit us?" Wooyoung request

 

"I didn't need money," said Chansung lightly.

 

Junho hissed. "I told you it's useless invite him which very arrogant."

 

"Junho shut up," Wooyoung said expressly. Now he put a ang-ang's face flagship to melt hearts Chansung. "Chansung-ah .... come on, please help us."

 

Taecyeon wants to say something, trying to help Wooyoung. But Nichkhun preceded it. "Chansung-ah. I can give you the secret tricks approaching to girls if you want to join us."

 

"Jijja?" Chansung's big eyes immediately lit up like a dog's eyes.

 

Nichkhun nodded, a small grin quietly.

 

"Okay. I'm join." Chansung with full of spirit.

 

Junho could only pat his forehead, could not understand the way thought from tall boy in front of her. 'Thats idiot,' Junho vituperation in his thought.

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 That afternoon, Taecyeon packing his notebook from the table to the his ransel, when suddenly his phone rang. A text message coming from Wooyoung.

 

'Hyung, Suzy waiting for you in front of your class. I've told her that you'd take for date at Friday afternoon tomorrow. If you don't ask her, I would be labeled a braggart and you should be responsible for it. I'm also not going to go with K Saturday concert tomorrow with you, if you don't ask Suzy for a date before. I'm serious. '

 

Taecyeon glanced toward the door of the his classroom. There Suzy stood there, smiling sweetly at him. Taecyeon sighed low. He immediately reply messages to  Wooyoung, then he walked to Suzy, he forcing a thin smile. Inwardly, Taecyeon was determined to put an end to this all misunderstanding in the near future.

 

Send to: Wooyoung

Make sure you come to the concert K with me tomorrow Saturday. I have a surprise for you.

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

Minjun walked over to Nichkhun, who was standing quietly in front of his locker. "Khun-ah," he greeted quietly. But the surprising reaction came from Nichkhun. Nichkhun jumped, hastily closed the door of his locker before Minjun could see what was in it. "What's wrong?" Minjun asked confused.

 

Nichkhun smiled. "It's okay. I thought you was another my fans," he said with little chuckled. "Come on, we go back to the dorm." He flipped Minjun body, embracing her shoulders and walked together to the dorm building.

 

Minjun seemed confused with behavior Nichkhun, seems like he was hiding something. But Minjun did not inquire further. After all, he had no right to ask about Nichkhun's personal.

 

Secretly, Nichkhun glanced to back. Seeing the closed his locker door. Seems shinee his eyes were dark and empty as if lifeless. Even so, he still clearly remember writing with blood a letter in her locker, which tucked in there.

 

'Go to hell! Losers! '

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

Chansung entered his room. He saw school bag lying on the bed Junho. The shound of shower water fell in, and also the singing Junho who was taking a shower, came out of the bathroom door which closed

 

Chansung grinned mischievously. He put down his bag, took the phone to take a picture. He settles toward the front door of the bathroom. Chansung took time to laugh silently. Ah, how beautiful revenge ....

 

Chansung slowly opened the bathroom door –which was never locked because of damage– as much as possible no noise. He did not open it wide, just let interjected small enough for Chansung to peek inside, while perpetuating an picture which embarrassing

 

Junho who was singing a rock song –with the lyrics are mostly sung by shouting– completely oblivious Chansung..  Junho stood, his back to the door, rubbing her body with soap suds.

 

Chansung directing cell phone camera, on the backs of Junho. He almost whistled himself, but soon he hold so that Junho unnoticed him. Chansung bit his fist, to restrain his laughter so as not to come out. For the size of the guy, in his mind, Chansung admit that Junho's skin looks white and soft

 

Junho turned sideways, to restore the body polisher. Chansung soon set object captured image on the side of the face Junho. Want to prove that picture of a man who was in the shower it was Junho. But he could not take the picture, Chansung suddenly froze, naughty grin immediately disappeared instantly.

 

From the direction of view Chansung, who saw the face of one side Junho is turned sideways, it found that Junho's eyes reddened, tears without sobbing. He sang loudly, shouting origin sing rock songs that rocked the world, but with an expression that looked pathetic. Chansung didn't mistaken, Junho seems crying for real, while singing, while washing the his body. When if viewed in detail, Chansung realized, that Junho's hand trembling slightly, while washing his body.

 

Slowly, Chansung pulled back his phone, shut the bathroom door. He leaned against the wall. Gazing upward, remembered in his mind, when Chansung  spoke with Wooyoung this morning.

 

At that time, Chansung complained about the Junho habit, which use the bathroom too long, not to mention he's always shouting, singing, causing a commotion in the bathroom. "Why is he always like that? Can't his mouth shut up?" Chansung protests in his tone.

 

"You have to understand him," said Wooyoung. "For Junho, the bathroom is the best place to do things without the fear of knowing."

 

"What are you talking about?" Chansung asked confused, not understanding.

 

Wooyoung shrugged origin, chose not to explain further. Then Wooyoung turned left into the next room, while carrying supplies bath.

 

Now Chansung who was standing next to the bathroom door, looked down at the floor. Still  hear the voice Junho singing from the bathroom.

 

"You idiot," Chansung hissed softly. "..... I hate people who like cry ....."

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

For the umpteenth time, Kim Minjun glanced at the clock in his dorm room. The clock is past thirty. But both his roommate have also returned to the room. Taecyeon and Nichkhun. He didn't know where the two tall men had gone. Each of their phones no one can be reached. Of course, Minjun worry about the other two.

 

Minjun weary sigh. He took his white sweater, get out of the room to find his friends, if he could, he would ask for help on Wooyoung and the other in the next room.

 

Just when Minjun want to open the door, the door was already open first from the outside. Minjun looked up, met eyes with Taecyeon who had just arrived.

 

"Where have you been? Why had returned late at night?"

 

Taecyeon smiled briefly. "Sorry, I'm out the streets and lost track of time," he replied without eyes Minjun. He walked into the room. Minjun followed behind Taecyeon staring at him searchingly.

 

Minjun want to ask further where Taecyeon go and with whom. But the attack was soon Minjun. He is self-aware enough to not ask questions about things may Taecyeon not want to tell him. Finally Minjun ask anything else. "Did you had seen Nichkhun?"

 

"He has not been back to the room?"

 

Minjun shook his head. "I'll go find–"

 

Sounds knock on the door from the outside interrupted them. Minjun glanced at the door, if it is Nichkhun, for what he knocked his room? Minjun goes first to the door, Taecyeon followed behind.

 

The door was opened by Minjun. Looks Nichkhun stood outside with shoulders bowed and eyes glazed. "Sawadhekab ~" he smiled. The smell of alcohol come out of his breath. Minjun and Taecyeon were both shocked to see his condition. Minjun immediately pulled Nichkhun's body staggered into the room, Taecyeon took the time to see the atmosphere outside the dormitory corridor was deserted, then closed the door behind them.

 

"Is he crazy?" Taecyeon snapped irritably. "If he get caught drunk like this, Leader school dormitory would get him out of here!"

 

Minjun did not answer, support the body's Nichkhun to his bed. Nichkhun began chattering himself, speaking different languages ​​which not understood by Minjun and Taecyeon.

 

"I'm going to buy a drug hangover," says Minjun. "I don't know how much he drank. But he looked very chaotic and had to drink a lot. Tomorrow he'll wake up with a very sick head."

 

Taecyeon looked annoyed at Minjun. "Why are you so concerned about him?" Taecyeon protest upset

 

"What are you talking about?" asked Minjun not understand. "Of course we have to care for him. Him our roommates. Shall I just stay quiet, seeing him look so messed up?"

 

Taecyeon was silent, did not respond Minjun. His eyes also look the other way regardless Minjun, making Minjun could not guess what was in the mind Taecyeon.

 

Minjun rushed out of the room. He was walking alone in the dorm corridor, when the sound of footsteps running to catch up from behind.

 

"Wait! Minjunah!" That's Taecyeon, who followed Minjun. "Let me go with you. I'm afraid you'll get lost yourself when you go out dorm so late."

 

Minjun paused for a moment, staring at Taecyeon with a hard to guess. In the end, Minjun had agreed Taecyeon to accompany him. They walked together, with the rhythm of the same steps, and also silence which the different meanings for both.

 

The breeze night from autumn hit them directly in the courtyard outside the dorm. Minjun pressed white sweater that is not so thick. Taecyeon look him with a worried. He take off his coat is thicker and put it on the shoulders Minjun.

 

Minjun turned. Taecyeon smiled broadly. Inevitably, Minjun smiled amuse, he held Taecyeon jacket that covers her shoulders from behind. And back walked together in silence.

 

'You never change Taecyeon-ah. Never been changed,'  Minjun whispered in the his mind, Minjun smiling a littlel, mostly happy, but also sad. Minjun secretly stealing glances sideways. Seeing how Taecyeon walked with his face without a load, and also never realized how Minjun true feelings to him.

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

 .

 

 

With the face of sullenly, Wooyoung come out his room, walked to the next room. Suzy had just called him and scolded Wooyoung without a definite cause. Of course this makes Wooyoung upset with Taecyeon cause Suzy being like this after a walk come out alone with Taecyeon. There must be something that has been done Taecyeon and Suzy who actually have an impact on Wooyoung. Wooyoung want asked clarification which clear from Taecyeon.

 

He immediately opened door to room 22 because Wooyoung already accustomed in and out of this room. But tonight, the door was locked. Are they sleeping? But this Saturday night, and the boys in their dorm usually stay up past midnight, even if they just sit in the room, busied themselves with doing anything in their rooms.

 

"Hyung." Wooyoung knocked on the door 22. "Taecyeon hyung. Open the door, I need to talk to you." There was absolutely no response. "Hyung! Least turn on your cell phone if you didn't want to speak directly to me!" Wooyoung getting annoyed.

 

Finally he could hear punti key that opens from the inside. The door slowly opened. Nichkhun appears with his head bowed, leaning on the door. "Hmmm ...." he mumbled incoherently.

 

Wooyoung frowned weird. "I want to meet with Taecyeon hyung. Not you," he protested.

 

Nichkhun looked up. Showing his eyes half open, looking wistful. "Ahh .... you ...." He spoke with a half breath.

 

Wooyoung closed his nose when he smell of alcohol. "You smell bad,"

 

"Huh?" Nichkhun looked surprised for a moment. Then he chuckled without cause.

 

"Hey," Wooyoung began to worry about the Nichkhun's behavior that looks insane. "Are you okay?"

 

Nichkhun stepped foot out of the room, with a tottering motion. He almost fell as swiftly Wooyoung hold his shoulders from the front. Automatic hugged Nichkhun's back so as not to fall. "You look very bad, hyung."

 

Nichkhun laughed sad. "I was very bad," he said softly on the shoulders of Wooyoung, whether Nichkhun consciously or not. Nichkhun slowly stood up straight, pulled away from Wooyoung. "You-" he grabbed both Wooyoung's shoulder, then pushed it up to the other side of the wall of dorm hallway.

 

Wooyoung gasped. did not think the Nichkhun movement that had seemed staggering. He swallowed nervously when Nichkhun leaned forward his face to closer him.

 

"You know, you are really funny." Again Nichkhun chuckled softly without cause. His eyes looked glazed, glanced at the pink lips Wooyoung which so adorable.

 

Wooyoung his lower lip with nervous movement, making the eyes Nichkhun stared at that lips with intense.

 

The next second, Wooyoung's eyes widened instantly full of surprise. While Nichkhun closed his eyes to enjoy it, with his head tilted half, as well as their lips met together. He Kissing his lips.

 

Wooyoung froze in place. Not knowing how to behave. While he felt as if time in around him stopped in an instant.

 

At the same time, at the end of the corridor the same dorm. Taecyeon and Minjun both stood frozen on the spot to see just what happened. But that looks very surprised and shocked is Taecyeon.

 

Minjun turned to Taecyeon his side. "Oh my god. Nichkhun–" Minjun words hung in the air. He was dumbfounded with the look on Taecyeon's face which stared that incident. Minjun no longer be able to say something. It seemed he immediately understood and realized right then and there. How to sparkle Taecyeon looked dim and also pained to see the incident.

 

Minjun squeezed Taecyeon jacket that still surrounds his own shoulder. He seemed to feel the same pain when looking at how the way Taecyeon see the other side way with feeling of hurt.

.

 

.
 

.

 

.

 

~To Be Continued~


A/N:

This makes me a bit confused. There are already subscribed, but there is only one kind enough to want to leave a comment. To be honest, I really want to know how the readers from abroad about the story that I made this. What looks strange? Or there are words that are poorly structured and do not understand?

oh god, I barely even have the interest to continue -forgive me. But whenever possible I will try to improve my English words, and return to continue with well

Forgive me again and correct me if still a wrong words in my writings. I was just learning to write in English.

Thank you.. ^^

~AyA~