First Day

Like a Drama - English Version

Sorry for  wrong of words (I amatured in English) n Hope you enjoy it~ ^^


 

...........

 

The sound of rustling water fall shower in the bathroom, sounded from fifteen minutes ago. A stocky hand reached out, turning shower faucet to turn it off. The other hand took a towel on a hanger next to the door. Using a white towel, he rubbed the front of his neck, turning at the back of his neck, then down to wipe chest skinned exotic looks stout and fresh after a bath. Finally, the long white towel wrap on his hip, under his chocolate abs.

 

With the appearance of a topless after a bath, Ok Taecyeon opened the door bathroom. Intend to use school uniforms in front of the his closet

"Hyung ...." another voice pitched sleepiness, welcomes Taecyeon in front of the bathroom.

 

Taecyeon turned, he saw Wooyoung who still dress sky blue pajamas, standing in front of him. That Chubby boy rubbed his one eye after yawning. With a look did not focus - plus the still sleepiness, he looked up, and stared his older brother-class. "Can I borrow your bathroom again, hyung?" he sulking. "Junho still too long in our bathroom," he pouted, pursed his pink lips

 

Taecyeon transfixed for a moment, before he smile amused. Taecyeon stared at Wooyoung with different views. "Of course." He reached to the top of the black hair Wooyoung, to wipe it with adorable movement. "Like since when I could stop you?"

 

Wooyoung grin. "Thank you hyung." He walk, want to skip Taecyeon to enter the bathroom.
 

"Wait," Taecyeon holding Wooyoung's small arms, for a moment
 

Wooyoung turned around with wonder. "What's wrong, hyung?"


Taecyeon rubbed his neck, silently swallowed nervously. "Saturday, next week, do you have another schedule?"


Wooyoung who do not know this is going, just shook innocent. Taecyeon smiled slightly, looking at innocent reaction of Wooyoung.

 

"I happen to have two concert tickets of K. I want to take you to watch together, can not you?" Taecyeon ask hopefully. He saw the puzzled look on Wooyoung's face, Taecyeon added. "Oh come on, Wooyoung-ah. I do not have any friends to be invited to watch. Later I'll buy you an ice cream as a reward coming with me, will you?" Taecyeon persuade.

 

"Ice cream?" Wooyoung sleepy eyes instantly turn into more glowing. "Okay hyung." And he took it without a second thought anymore.


Taecyeon's smile grew increasingly wide.  "That's Good... Thank you. Well, quickly shower so as not to be late for class." Taecyeon pushed back Wooyoung into the bathroom and closed the door.

 

Later, the sound of Wooyoung sulk in the bathroom. "Hyung ~ I forgot to take my bath fixtures again. Aang ~ ottoke .... "

Taecyeon who was standing in front of the closet, chuckled. "Borrow it is in mine!" He said. Taecyeon wearing his school uniform, then release the long white towel that was wrapped around his waist.

 

"Hyung!"

 

Taecyeon turned to bathroom. Seeing Wooyoung's head sticking in between the door slightly open. "Borrow your towel," he pleaded.


"Oh God, you're a–" Taecyeon put a face –pretending– annoyed. Then throw the towel who swiftly arrested Wooyoung hand coming out from between the bathroom door.

 

"Gomawo hyung!" Wooyoung, grinning cheerfully. "You're the best!" He says, holding up his thumb. He put his head back and his hands and closed the bathroom door. But three seconds later, his head appeared again in between the doors. "Saranghaeyo hyung ~" he said with a playful tone. Then again closed the door, laughing cheerfully in the bathroom.

 

Taecyeon paused staring at the bathroom door. He smiled crookedly-between happy and sad. Ah, if only Wooyoung said it was not a joke and the tone is different intentions. In what sense are really serious about saying 'I love you' more than just saying to his hyung. Perhaps, Taecyeon heart will feel happier than at this moment.


"Nado saranghae ...." Taecyeon murmured quietly, with no one to hear it but himself.  ".... Wooyoung-ah ...."

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Junho lowing, weary sigh as he laid him head on the cafeteria table. "The more years, the school is getting crowded," he muttered as he saw several uniformed KIRIN students passing by in front of him. "Because Bi Rain hyung and Song Samdong sunbaenim the graduate school has achieved mainstream success. This year many children have recently moved to this school. Aissh .... it would mean more competition," complained Junho pouted.

 

Wooyoung sitting next to Junho, patted his shoulder slowly. "Dont worry," he assured him, after chewing bread length. "You're still the best model student will still receive the scholarship. I'm sure of it," he said encouragingly.

 

"Yeah, I hope so." Junho lifted her head from the table. "But, what do you already know about a new bed is put into our room this morning?"

Wooyoung link eyebrows, puzzled. "A new bed?"

"Hm. We get the boy moving to be a roommate with us from now on." Junho sighed. "We were once together, now become three in one room. It was definitely going to narrow our room."

 

"Eyy, dont say that," replied Wooyoung "The dorm room we really quite spacious for the three of us shared. Yeah, except for the bathroom which may have plus one," Wooyoung said sarcastically as he glanced sharply toward Junho. "This time you really have to change your behavior to not shower too long in the bathroom. Do not let that boy transfer was overwhelmed waited out the shower like me!"

 

"If it is, he should be advised," Junho decree insisted, not want to lose with Wooyoung. Not want her personal affairs in the bathroom disturbed by anyone. "Basically, that boy transfer should be according to the laws our room. Yeah let's hope he does not have the attitude that ," Junho hope, and sighed without meaning at the end of his words. For some reason, he has a bad premonition about this.

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Lee Junho felt disquiet about the many transfer student this year, was also felt by Ok Taecyeon. Although not litter Junho, Taecyeon was still anticipate the premonition started two new transfer student who will share a room with him. Yah, there are two new kids in the room.

 

Because the former rooming with Jaebeom Taecyeon in the dorms, this year the school will instead move to America. See, the short man was now being photographed merrily in the room to take a memento before he actually went out of the country ginseng.

 

“You really weird Jay," piped Taecyeon can not believe it. "When all the people vying to move into this famous school, you instead move out."

"This is different Taec. I move of to America. Not Africa. After all, schools else to go in there no less great with this school," Jaebeom defended, as he locked his suitcase. He dragged his suitcase toward the door.

Jay took the time to pat the arm Taecyeon who is standing near door. "Well, who get along well with your new roommate later. And take care of yourself," he left a small grin.

 

Taecyeon grin. "Okay Jay. You, too."

 

After Jay left. Taecyeon looked at the two empty bed –besides his own bed– that was about to get a new occupant. He could not guess, who are the two new boys. But clearly, Taecyeon hope everything can go well with the presence of two new boy in his room. Well, Hopefully .......

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

”Kyaaaa.....!”

 

The voices of the young women had been rumbling in one direction. In a black van stopped in front of the school gate KIRIN, a famous boarding school of art in South Korea. About seven bodygurd reliable and strong deployed in front of the van door, to extracts hysterical fans girls, for famous people in the van to get out safely.

 

Van door car shifted dramatically. The girls started shoving or tiptoe to see the artist who will show itself. Just one foot of white sports shoes out of the van, flat on the asphalt, making the closest fans hold their breath with pounding heart.

 

When finally the entire body of the artist's well-built man followed the van out of the car along with the top of his head of dark brown hair, he stood next to the van while showing a friendly smile on his handsome face like an angel. Hysterical teenage girls that was inevitable.

 

”Kyaaa!! Oppa! Oppa!”

 

Then the posters of the artist's face, along with a banners that read Nichkhun, raised by fans girl as high as the idol while chanting the name of the artist. No matter if the artist is only a fraction of a second look at them, throwing a deadly smile, then walk away with accompaniment by the bodygurd. Passing the fanatic fans, entered the gates of the school district KIRIN will be starting his new school in this year.

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

 

If Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul so rousing greeted by the fans, different from ordinary youth but looks cute named Kim Minjun. The boy was seventeen newly arrived from Daegu, pulling his gray suitcase on the path to the gate boarding school KIRIN.

 

He stopped a moment, and with the responsiveness pull over to the curb, when hordes of girls walk the opposite direction of him. They were carrying banners Nichkhun, chattering excitedly how handsome their artists when out of the van later. After the girls went in front of him regardless Minjun –course because Minjun just ordinary young man who was well-known. Minjun return on his way.

 

Right in front of the gate boarding school KIRIN. Minjun was again stopped, this time because he took the initiative himself. Looked up, saw the bar in front of the gates of the school name and its symbol. He smiled slightly, hoping with the move to this school, he could achieve his goal.

 

With one hand, an interesting his suitcase, Minjun hug her favorite big panda dolls. Hiding sweet smile behind the doll, murmuring to himself.

 

Fighting Kim Minjun!”

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

After Kim Minjun passed by walking into one of the buildings. Shortly thereafter, a cool black sport motorcycle drove into the area boarding school. Stop at the front side of one of the buildings in it. He turned off the engine of his motorbike.

 

He took off his black helmet binoculars with a dramatic gesture, like the player the main character in a movie. He glanced at the rearview mirror for a moment, fixing his black hairstyle that still look cool. After that, the man whose flawless style of the Italians, beaming full of pride

 

With a lopsided grin full of arrogance, that boy high began the action. He leering naughty at a few schoolgirl KIRIN who walking through it. Make schoolgirls are just giggling and embarrassed by flirtation from the leering eyes of boy high.

 

"Hey!" School officer shouted from a distance as he walked up to him. "What are you doing here?" He says.

"Ah, I'm sorry. I am new transfer student this year, "he admitted. "My name is Hwang Chansung Imnida."

 

"Yes, yes, I know." That guards nodded firmly. "But boy, you're wrong the dorms. This particular female dormitory building. A dormitory men in the west there, "the officer pointed to other buildings across the green field.

 

"Ah-ah, I see," Chansung grin embarrassed, realizing his mistake. He quickly ride to the on his motorcycle to rotate toward the building. "Thank you ahjusshi!" He said before speeding away.

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

KIRIN Art School. An art school dorm is now fame and excellence has been recognized by almost all over Asia. A former art school established just for the academic subjects of art, is now rapidly expanding into a complex building boarding area. With consists of three main buildings, that is girls dorm, boys dorm, and school buildings. and also other facilities are so complete.

 

Not only from the field of architecture alone makes this school so famous. But also because education teaching, where all the students are trained by the great teachers are professional. All students studying for four years, a combination of regular academic education like other high school students under the guidance of art education as a preparation in the world of entertainment. Not a few graduate schools achieve success in front of the screen, or behind the TV screen as a director, or as compuser song. To the extent that bore some famous artists go international with the skills can not be underestimated. Among them are Bi Rain and Song Samdong or commonly known by his stage name K.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

"Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul. The former child actress who grew up to be a star advertising various products, has now decided to leave of absence temporarily and choose KIRIN Art School dorm as a place to study," Jokwon end to the reading news that he saw in the window-web on the his iPad, shaking his head suspicious

 

"Is not this news sound so weird?" Jokwon asked to consult Junho who the seat next to him.

"What's so weird?" Junho replied puzzled.

"Of course, so weird. He was already so famous. For what else he studied at art school?"

 

"Maybe he wanted to hone his abilities, a former actor now wants to be a singer."

"It may be that the reason that trivial. If it just wants to be a singer, he lived vocal lessons, goes wrong, right? I think there must be any other reason," Jokwon squinted suspiciously.

 

"Whatever you say Kwonnie," Junho shrugged indifferently. Return to dwell on notebooks filled with scribbles graffiti-key tone music.

"By the way, where’s Udong?" asked Jokwon, having realized that Wooyoung was being around them in the classroom.

 

"I dunno," said Junho not care. "Maybe he went to meet Taecyeon hyung again," he guessed the origin. Jokwon nodded knowingly and returned to dwell on his iPad

While Junho stared at his notebook twirling his pen, trying to find ideas for writing lyrics duty materials this week. Junho's eyes then turned to the window class. Looking at the bright clouds this afternoon, then down to the gridiron as a center buildings in this dorm school.

 

Junho’s black pupil of the eye that seem clear, directly fixed on odd figure below. From the third-floor classroom window, Junho’s narrow eyes whos sharp that can capture figure of boy high without the use of a Kirin’s uniform was sitting leisurely on a black sport motorcycle, which was parked next to the field alone. The boy high –Hwang Chansung– use sunglasses while justifying his hair in front of his motorcycle rearview mirror.

 

Chansung hurry stand when three female students Kirin goes through it. Chansung took to whistling with a grin little short on these schoolgirls. Make three girls laughed shy and shook her head not believe it.

 

Junho who saw the incident from a distance, just laugh. "Idiot," sneered Junho,
to the boy high who his thought it was insane.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

"Hyung!" familiar call with familiar voice reached the ears of Taecyeon. That tall boy just out of the class was stopped. He turned toward the source of the caller's sound.

Taecyeon immediately smiled happy to see Wooyoung walking up to him. "What's wrong Wooyoung-ah?"

 

Wooyoung frownedas he folded arms across his chest, indicating he was upset. "Suzy has just reported to me, hyung." Taecyeon smile instantly fades. "Your attitude has been hurt her," added Wooyoung again.

Taecyeon sighed tired. "Why do you care about her?"

 

"Poor Suzy. Been rejected how many times by you, hyung," said Wooyoung again, regardless of the Taecyeon’s question. "And she's cute, pretty, smart, a good voice, talented. What was lacking?"

Taecyeon massaging his temples. Feeling dizzy with persistence Wooyoung trying to pair him with Suzy, Wooyoung classmates from this year. Did not Wooyoung know, how a true feel of Taecyeon. "Wooyoung-ah, how many times have I told you. I–" Taecyeon hold his breath for a moment. "–like someone else."

 

"Lies." Wooyoung's eyes squinted suspiciously. "You always say the same reason, but until now you were never close to any woman. I'm sure you're just trying to dodge me. Right? Right? Right?" Wooyoung said with tone of insistent. "Aissh, hyung. How difficult the hell out with Suzy? Although just once. If indeed you did not fit later, no problem. Needless to continue. I will not force you again later."

 

Taecyeon silent, looked at Wooyoung with a look that could not be defined. "You can not force other people's feelings, Wooyoung-ah," he said quietly. Then immediately turned around, passed Wooyoung leave without saying other word again.

"Huh?" Wooyoung dazed, silent in place. Really could not guess what was in Taecyeon’s mind

 

"Excuse me," another voice replied. Someone tapped softly Wooyoung’s shoulder from behind.

Wooyoung turned. Found that boy as tall as he, looking at Wooyoung with his panda eyes. "Ndeh?" Wooyoung looked puzzled, because he did not recognize the boy.

 

“Sorry if I disturbed you. But could you tell me where the principal's office? I ...." that cute boy –Kim Minjun– rubbed his arm with restless movement. ".... I'm a little confused by this great building," he said shy, hiding the tip of the chin and lips behind his doll panda who he hug.

 

"Ah ...." Wooyoung smiled a little. "Students transfer, right?"

Minjun nodded curtly.

 

Wooyoung seeing gestures that boy in front of him, who look no confident and a little insecure, making Wooyoung little pity. "How about I take you to the Principals office?" Wooyoung offer.

Although hesitant because suddenly get an offer from a new guy he met, Minjun finally nodded. "Thank you."

 

"No problem." Wooyoung walk ahead, leading the direction of the goal. While Minjun followed behind while pulling his suitcase. During on their way the principal's office, the awkward silence that surrounds both that boys not known each other.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

Braak!

Taecyeon slammed the door with anger. Remembering a conversation with Wooyoung who the kept urging him to invite Suzy for a date, making Taecyeon almost overflowing angry uncontrollably.

 

"Wow. Calm down man! Do not blame the innocent door," another voice replied. Turning Taecyeon’s attention to him.

 

In one of the beds in the room. There was another boy who was leaning back in headbad. Nichkhun –boy mulatto China Thailand– looking  arrival of Taecyeon with his surprised faces. But, a second later, he was smiling friendly –whether heartfelt or just a regular the manners. "Hi," he said, waving. "You must be my roommate. right?" Nichkhun jumped down from the bed. He walked casually closer Taecyeon who silent at the door.

 

"Who are you?" asked Taecyeon frowns wonder.

"You dont know me?" Nichkhun asked incredulously. He sighed disappointed. "Did I just famous among women only, yeah?" he muttered to himself with hurt tone.

 

Taecyeon looked at the stranger with a strange look. Just when he was about to say something, but-

 

"Never mind. It’s Okay." Nichkhun precede it with a wave of his hand. A second later, his sullen that looked hurt before, suddenly turned return cheerful, with wide smile that seemed friendly. "My name is Nichkhun. You can call Khun. I am a transfer student to this school, as well as new residents in this room. Nice to meet you." Nichkhun bent 90 degrees. "Please help me," he added, handing hands, offering introductory handshake, with friendly smile that was never missing from his handsome face.

 

Taecyeon silent for a moment. He looked incredulously helping hand. "I'm Taecyeon," he said later, reaching the welcoming handshake.

When the switch Taecyeon Nichkhun's eye, for some reason he could feel not so comfortable hunch. A hunch that seems to commemorate Taecyeon no close relationship with the that boy who smiling.

                                                                                                

"Oh, Taecyeon," said Nichkhun with a familiar tone. "I hope we can be friends with both." He smile pleasantly again without the burden-as it has become a habit.

"Ndeh ...." Unconsciously Taecyeon smiled crookedly-full of anticipation. ".... I hope so."

 

 

.

.

.

~To Be Continued~

 


 

Geez….. I still can not believe I dared to publish this story in English.

Seriously, my English is poor…. :’(
I hope this first writing–in english–, you can understand. Please correct me if things go wrong. I really still need a looooooooooot to learn.

Thank you.. ^^

 

~AyA~