Regret

Like a Drama - English Version

Sorry for  wrong of words (I amatur in English) n Hope you enjoy it~ ^^

Soundtrack :: 2PM - Like a Movie


 

...........

 

Wooyoung just want to go back to his room in the dormitory.  After a few minutes ago he spent for thinking while sitting outside the building, after the rejection from Nichkhun.  He walked slowly down the corridor to his room dormitory, with his head still bowed.  Three steps in behind him, Taecyeon walks follow him, remains faithful to accompany him from behind.

 

Arriving in front the door of room 23.  Wooyoung stopped.  "Thank you hyung," he said, without daring to look at Taecyeon.  "I'm so sorry."

 

Taecyeon smiled.  "I didn’t do anything for you. Why you to apologize?"

 

"Because you're coming with me, but I was ignoring you."  Wooyoung looked down, feeling guilty.  "I'm sorry."

 

"Hey, why are you so reluctant to me?"  Taecyeon chuckled small.  "Never mind, it does not matter to me."  Taecyeon softly Wooyoung’s hair, ask him not to act awkward.  "Get some rest, you look tired."

 

Wooyoung nodded.  Once again say thank you.  Then disappeared behind the door.  Taecyeon also moved away, back to his room which was next to the Wooyoung’s room.

 

But a few seconds later, the door of Wooyoung’s room opened again.  Wooyoung came out, it looks like there are forgotten, so he follow Taecyeon into the next room.

 

Taecyeon just opened the door, when he heard Nichkhun looked angrily from inside room.

 

"Stop doing stupid things, Minjun."

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"He never looks at you."

 

"Who do you mean?"

 

"Don't play dumb, Minjun! Stop to close all your vision! Do you really know what I'm talking about! And you know very well that he never once turned to you!"

 

The whole movement Taecyeon stopped, he didn’t know what they are talking about.  But hear Nichkhun looked talk seriously with Minjun, making Taecyeon so curious.  What makes Nichkhun —usual looking always cheerful— to be so angry with Minjun?

 

"Are you done?"  Minjun's voice seemed flat.  There was silence.  Taecyeon thought, maybe they're done arguing.  He want to step in closer.  He not realize that Wooyoung just arrive and standing behind him, want to call Taecyeon.  But all movement of the both boys was stopped in an instant, after they heard the faint sound of Nichkhun from inside.

 

"Minjun-ah ..... I love you ....."

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Taecyeon sat alone at one of the wooden chair, on a rooftop school dormitory of boys Kirin, among some students sheets dried on a clothes line around it.  The smell of detergent from fabrics that have been washed, sometimes carried by the breeze afternoon which wafted by the senses to Taecyeon.  Quiet atmosphere, being able to relieve the his mind who had messed up because knowing a fact that is surprising Taecyeon.

 

"I'm still love Taecyeon....." sound is heard softly from Minjun, come back again in Taecyeon's mind.  Make he muse, recall the past when he was still living in the maaion of  Kim’s family, together with Minjun.

 

.........

 

 

~ Flashback ~

 

 

"Her name is Jessica, she was a transfer student in my class from the United States," Taecyeon said, who was lying on one side of the Minjun's bed while looking up at the ceiling. "Her name was sounds pretty, right?"

 

"Hmm ...." Minjun calm reply, nodding briefly. He sat on the other side of the bed, in the next Taecyeon who lying. Minjun sat down with one leg straight and the other bent over, leaning on head bad while reading book in his hand, with square glasses perched on his nose.

 

"Beside she’s so good with English-speaking, she's also very smart and really pretty., And Jessica looks so adorable when he laughs, so cute ..."

 

"Ooh ..." Minjun reply brief again, while turned the page book.

 

Taecyeon sighed softly, gazing upward. "I want to invite her here and introduce her to you," Taecyeon expressed his intention, not realizing Minjun stop motion turn the page book, with silently he glanced sharply to Taecyeon. "But that may not happen," Taecyeon pouted own. "If I invite her here, her boyfriend also would follow her."

 

"Huh?" Minjun raised eyebrows not understand.

 

"Jessica already has a boyfriend. I preceded," Taecyeon sighed with exasperation. "So, I can’t get to her."

 

Minjun chuckled. "I think Jessica is your girlfriend, but it's you're confide to me that you just rejected by her," Minjun said and he laughter

 

Taecyeon cynical glance at him. "Yah. Why'd you even laugh at me? Should you sympathize with a your friend who just a broken heart."

 

Minjun tried to assuage his little laugh. But he could not eliminate the amused smile on his face. "Ouh ... Mianhe ... poor our Taecie~" he sympathized with the tone deliberately made-up, like a joke. "What must I do to you? Just so you do not grieve anymore. Shall I buy a new bone for you, hm? Taecie?"

 

"You think I'm a your pet-dog?" Taecyeon frowning fierce.

 

"Well ... at least your face is not much different with Audrey," and Minjun giggling again, teasing  at Taecyeon's face which increasingly tangled of upset. His laugh recently disappeared when Taecyeon suddenly grabbed his arm. Minjun swallowed nervously when he saw a strange glint in the eyes of Taecyeon.

 

"Looks like you really like to laugh," Taecyeon grinned cruelly. "Let me help you to keep laughing."

 

"W-wait first, Taec, I did not mean-Gyaaaa!" Taecyeon pulled Minjun who screamed to fell lying on the bed, Taecyeon sat down on his stomach and began to tickle Minjun's belly side. Make Minjun laughed really hard because tingle, "Hahaha ... stop ... Taecyeon!"

 

"Feel it!"

 

"You're going to make me die laughing!"

 

"That's good!" Taecyeon has now started laughing triumphantly. While Minjun kept laughing with tears. Taecyeon just stopped when he heard a knock the door from the outside, it's one waitress Kim's family, informing them that Taecyeon's mother has returned from Boston.

 

Taecyeon cheered, jumped off the bed and ran out of the room. Leaving Minjun are still trying to breath, exhausted because keep laughter. But seconds later, he smiled happily. Then walk out of the room to catch Taecyeon.

 

Arriving on the doorstep of the family room, Minjun found Taecyeon who standing behind the door, without intention of entering. Looks Taecyeon standing it back to front Minjun, looking down at the floor, in silence. Minjun about to ask Taecyeon, why did he stay here and not go to see his mother, when Minjun finally heard the conversation of two their mother in the family room. Both the lady sounded excited, chuckling while discuss their plans.

 

Minjun raised eyebrows not understand with most sentences which his mother talking with Taecyeon's mother. "What is it? Event match who they want?" Minjun curious asked in a small voice.

 

"We are."

 

Minjun's eyes widened briefly, surprised to hear the answer from Taecyeon. His heart skipped a beat. Minjun want to smile, but that smile go away when he saw the Taecyeon's face that looked nothing likes that plan.

 

"Does not that sounds weird?" Taecyeon whispered softly, looking down, without glancing Minjun who stood beside him. "Why my mom not say plan from the beginning? Since entrust me to stay here? I feel like I just made a fool of."

 

Minjun didn't answer, because he didn't know what to answer. Slowly he had come down, brooding at the floor, in silence.

 

"I'm going back to my room alone," without daring glance Minjun, Taecyeon walked away leaving.

 

Since then, everything seemed to change.

 

Slowly, Taecyeon started away Minjun. Attitude Taecyeon looked stiff and awkward if he have to be alone with Minjun. No more visits to the Minjun's room every time Taecyeon home from his school. There was no togetherness and laughter that often they both do. Even just skinship holding hands they always did, it was never there again. Their relationship seemed much more awkward, very awkward. And it makes Minjun increasingly can not stand it all. Because he is so missed Taecyeon's figure the before, Taecyeon's attitude which warm the before.

 

One night, Taecyeon spends his time playing basketball on the field behind the residence of Kim's family. Shortly Taecyeon play alone, Minjun came over. Taecyeon who still stood there, bouncing the ball from his hands on the asphalt ground, kept his head down, not daring to look Minjun who walked up to him.

 

"Taecyeon-ah ..." Minjun call in a tone that sounded serious. ".... We need to talk."

 

They were both sitting on the sidelines, under light of a lamp post, and also under moonlight at night. There was silence for three minutes they sat side by side there, and no one dared to glance in the direction of each party. Before the end, Minjun just say one sentence core which he wants to convey to Taecyeon.

 

"I've asked my umma to cancel our match."

 

Taecyeon shock, this time he turned to the side, found Minjun who stared straight ahead as he forced a smile on his face.

 

"You're right," Minjun added again with a rather low voice. "... A match made plans by both our mother sounds weird."

 

Actually Taecyeon did not mean it like that, he was simply too shocked to hear the plan which his mother said was very sudden. Although the actual Taecyeon also feel strange, because so far  which he knows, Taecyeon just assume Minjun as his best friend, not as a life partner.

 

"I don't like your cold attitude which away from me," Minjun said again, this time he look down, staring at his house slippers. "I feel like you are a stranger to me, and I don't like it."

 

"Sorry," Taecyeon now feel guilty. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, it's just that I-"

 

"I know," Minjun interrupted. "Therefore, I hope from now on we can as it used to be ..." there longing tones of Minjun which Taecyeon not know. "Because we are not going to be paired again, I wish you would not act awkward to me again after this."

 

Taecyeon was silent. Turning down at his feet with a mind swirling.

 

..............

 

"Taecyeon ...." Minjun call with a bit trembling, his eyes filled with tears, looked tearful in spot.

 

"Sorry," Taecyeon looked down, feeling very guilty. "Because I deliberately didn't tell you sooner."

 

"You chose to move out of our home because we are used to match moment ago, isn't?"

 

"No, not that." Taecyeon immediately shook his head . "I just don't want to burden your family continue to stay here during my mother back to Boston again. Which is why I asked to be moved at a boarding school."

 

Minjun looked down, biting his lip began to tremble. "Can I hug you?" he asked. "Maybe this will be the last time."

 

"Don't say like that," Taecyeon replied with the same tone sad. "I just went and moved away to boarding school. It's not that we can not meet again, right?" Taecyeon walked over, hugged Minjun. "Of course you can hugme  as much as you want. We're friends ..."

 

Minjun can not hold it anymore. He wept as he hugged Taecyeon while cried. "Yes... We're friends ...."

 

Without Minjun know, Taecyeon was crying on his shoulder.

 

.....................................

~ Flashback End ~

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

"Taecyeon-ah ...."

 

Taecyeon's body immediately stiffened when he heard sound Minjun is calling from behind him.  He looked down when he heard the Minjun's footsteps approaching him, taking a seat on a bench next to Taecyeon, with a distance of two feet.

 

There was silence for a moment, which is filled by the faint sound of wind in the afternoon, blowing a white bed-sheet, which is dried in the sun, a bit waved in front of them.  Finally, sounding  Minjun sigh looked tired.

 

"That's right ...."  Minjun began biting his lip nervously, with a pounding heart.  ".... I love you ...."

 

Once again Taecyeon felt his body stiffen, hear Minjun's confession as directly.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Nichkhun walked to the threshold of the open door, which was left by Taecyeon and Minjun.  But before he closed the door, he caught someone's foot lying outside the room, next to the door outside.  Nichkhun stepped closer, and found Wooyoung's figure sitting on the floor, leaning against the outside wall with his head bowed.

 

There was no significant expression on his face when Nichkhun knew Wooyoung was there, not knows since when.  He walked out of the room, stepping closer to Wooyoung.  "Hey," Nichkhun calling in a flat voice.  But there was no meaningful response from Wooyoung who kept his head down.

 

Nichkhun crouched in front of him.  "Hey, Wooyoung—" Nichkhun outstretched hand, patted Wooyoung from the side, which actually makes the Wooyoung's body shaky, and nearly fell to the side if not Nichkhun hold both sides of the Wooyoung's body.  Nichkhun could only look weird at him when he knows that Wooyoung's eyes had been closed, seems asleep.

 

Nichkhun wanted to wake the chubby boy, but he canceled after realizing line traces of tears on the Wooyoung's cheeks.  Nichkhun stunned for a moment, before he smiled crookedly.  "You idiot ...."

 

There was no reply, of course, because Wooyoung seems sleep.  For a few seconds long, Nichkhun also silent with a flat face staring Wooyoung's face.

 

Soon, Nichkhun then stood.  Glanced at below, to Wooyoung.  He turned around, about to return to his room, but for some reason, Nichkhun stopped.  He glanced along the corridor dormitory, who either by chance or not, had been looking so lonely.  Nichkhun was silent, her eyes glancing back Wooyoung's figure who was still sitting on the floor, relying on the wall, unconscious.  As weigh something, but Nichkhun finally fixed turned, stepped into the room and closed the door.

 

In silence, there was a wry smile formed on Wooyoung's face.  Without opening his eyes, feeling so tired, and also didn't want to show his red eye, Wooyoung remained silent in there.  Consciousness almost really wanted is gone, it feels really want to fall asleep right there on the edge of the dormitory corridor was deserted.  Before finally Wooyoung heard the door open again, footsteps approaching, and a pair of hands lifted him in an instant.

 

Nichkhun's aroma burst straight into Wooyoung's senses, when he felt his head leaning on Nichkhun's chest, carrying him. In silence, Wooyoung's heart pounding.

 

 ........

 

Without  Nichkhun and Wooyoung  knowing, at one end of the corridor, there was a sounds from snap camera, take pictures of Nichkhun who entered his room while carrying Wooyoung with bridal style.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

"Since when ...."  Taecyeon whispered softly, breaking the silence that was struck between the two since the Minjun's recognition.  Both are equally looked down, not daring to look at each party.  "Since when do you like me?"  Taecyeon repeated again.

 

Minjun little smile.  "I don't know for sure, but I think it starts when you first bring me out of the house quietly."

 

"As long as it is ....."  Taecyeon's tone sounded unsure, don't guess that.  "Why didn't you ever tell me?"

 

"You will go away from me again, just like when you found out we were match ....."  Minjun sad smile.  "After all this time you're like everyone else, because I didn't want to burden your mind."

 

"I'm sorry—"

 

"What are you sorry. You're not wrong in this case."

 

"But—"

 

"Can you just forget about my confession?"  Minjun's voice sounded like the rule rather than asking.  "I don't want you to be stiff and awkward to me just because you know exactly how I feel ...."  Secretly Minjun back to bite his lip.  ".... Let's just say I never told you this, and you never hear ...."

 

Taecyeon lopsided smile, "You mean you want to ask me to pretend not to know how you feel? Pretend to be the only fools who don't know it that something which important?"  There was anger that began to appear in the Taecyeon's sound.  Taecyeon stood up, grunting without glancing Minjun.  "You're not much different from my mother. Pretend nothing happened but it holds many secrets., And only for the reason to keep my feelings, you have the heart to fool me?"

 

Minjun looked up at Taecyeon surprised at your back.  "I-I, I don't mean to fool you—"

 

"Liar!"  Taecyeon firmly pitched upset, angry, and hurt.  He turned to Minjun.  "How can that only me not know? While Nichkhun, a new person in our lives, get to know it more than me?"  Taecyeon snorted derisively.  "Your best friend? What this mean that friend which you always say? You made me very disappointed."

 

Minjun look down, started crying receive anger of Taecyeon.  "R-really ... I didn't mean to—"

 

"Why can't you just be honest from the begin?"  Taecyeon turned soft voice, full of disappointment.  "Why had not I know?"  There regrets.  "You're just making it all the more complicated ...."  Confusion ....

 

Taecyeon's words of ambiguous meaning, and it makes Minjun curious.  Minjun ventured to look up, and he could only stunned ......

 

.....see Taecyeon which also being fell to tears....

 

 

.... to him ....

 

What may be—

 

Taecyeon shook his head weakly, staring ruefully at Minjun.  As if he already knew what he had in Minjun's mind.

 

Taecyeon looked down, not daring to look Minjun crying.  "I can't ..."  Taecyeon said low tone

 

Thats right .....  time can't happen reply .....

 

"I think it's too late."

 

...... Since there are already Wooyoung in Taecyeon's heart .......

 

And with a heavy heart, Taecyeon turned around. Left Minjun who only can hand over his mouth.  Cried remorsefully.

 

What if Minjun not ask them to cancel their match at past?  If he want to wait a bit with the attitude that not-habit Taecyeon -past time- because he was confused by his feelings?  And if only, Minjun want ventured to say he felt when three years ago before they really split?  What might be .....

 

..... everything is not going to be this complicated?

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Wooyoung felt his body lying on the bed by Nichkhun.  The bed was a bit creaky when the load is progressively increased with Nichkhun who also rise to the top.  With eyes that kept closed, Wooyoung could feel the weight Nickhun who started to rest on top of him.  Wooyoung's heart start beating abysmally.

 

Nichkhun's breath hit the side of Woyoung's cheek, without Wooyoung knew, Nichkhun cruel grin, "I know you're not sleeping," he whispered in Wooyoung's ear.

 

And Wooyoung's body immediately tensed in an instant.  But he still kept to remain silent, without opening his eyes.

 

"I never thought you could be so stupid ...."  Nichkhun mocking tone feigned sympathy.  Wooyoung shuddered when he felt a fondling of Nichkhun's hand on his cheek.  His heart was pounding again, his mind seemed chaotic in an instant.  Although Wooyoung knew Nichkhun was just a trick him at the moment.

 

"You'll regret it all ...."  Nichkhun whispered again.

 

And Wooyoung just can shocked when he felt his lips pressed by Nichkhun's lips.  Wooyoung quickly opened his eyes, and he could see Nichkhun also looked back as he kissed him.  There was a strange glint in Nichkhun's eye that makes Wooyoung's sense became more frightened.

 

The kiss became more demanding, turns into and crushing of Nichkhun a more looked harsh and flat. Wooyoung rebel, his hands tried to push Nichkhun's body, his legs were crushed by Nichkhun's foot, start irregular moves.  Wooyoung's eyes widened full of horror when he felt a Nichkhun's hand began to spread, touching his belly behind clothes.  While gaze of Nichkhun's eyes at Wooyoung continued dryly, as he crushed his lips.  Tears dripped from Wooyoung's eyes.

 

He didn't want this, didn't want this sort of thing.  With residual his strength, Wooyoung managed to push Nichkhun's body, Nichkhun's kiss off.  And a sound of slap echoing in the room.

 

Nichkhun was silent, his head turned to the side by side cheek were flushed.  While Wooyoung who lay beneath, his hands shaking.  Soon, Wooyoung get rid of Nichkhun's body, he got up and down from the bed with tears can not stop from Wooyoung's eyes.

 

Nichkhun little laughter which seemed odd, Wooyoung made a step toward the door had been halted.

 

"You love me because my kiss at time ago?, And you'll change hated me because my kiss again ...."  Nichkhun smiled strangely.

 

Wooyoung's hands clenched, bites his lip.  After he succeeded reinforce his defense, he turned, looked back at Nichkhun who sat on the bed.  "I never thought you were even more stupid than me!"  Wooyoung turned Nichkhun's words earlier.  "You may think you've been able to find out myself easily. No, you wrong! And you didn't know me!"

 

Wooyoung wiped tears from his cheeks with his hands, like a child, because the tears didn't stop from his eyes.  "What you look! Don't look me with the view like that!"  Wooyoung pointed Nichkhun that looked flat.  "Allright! You're right! I regret it all! I regret you had stolen my first kiss! I regret to be enamored with your face it! I regret to be the fool who always watching over you while you had ever ignored me! I regret my stupid heart that always pounding just as close to you! I regret the first time I could fell in love with someone like you! You happy? NOW!"

 

Wooyoung immediately turned around, ran out of the room, trying to wipe away his tears.  Without realizing Nichkhun's face change seemed frozen in place, heard the statement.

 

And somehow, the guilt started toward Nichkhun slowly.

 

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

The following days were passed by the four boys it look more alien.  Although the change is not so noticeable for Nichkhun, because he could still smiling kindly on anyone, sometimes he invite to speak Minjun and Taecyeon no load.  As if that day of recognition it never happened between them.  Except for the usual Nichkhun's attitude always tempting especially Wooyoung and Minjun, no longer he do.  The artist was also looking for a new atmosphere as if it were in the cafeteria, no longer hanging out with his friends roomate and with Chansung, Nichkhun prefer to join a grup of five flower boy commonly known as SHINee at Kirin's school.  Because after all Nichkhun tried to hide his feelings, there must be some discomfort if he were around Minjun and Taecyeon.  Especially when they already knew that he liked Minjun.

 

Taecyeon and Minjun as well as having similar thoughts.  Learning from the past, they did not want to make the same mistake.  So they prefer to no longer discuss the events of the past, as well as recognition at the top of the building that afternoon.  They still interact with each other, though not as intimate as before, but at least they are not mutually inhabit.  But still, they often seem awkward if they were alone in the room.  Especially if accidentally there Wooyoung somewhere in between, as much as possible Taecyeon's behavior of ordinary with Wooyoung are concerned with is no longer it show if Minjun see them, in his mind Taecyeon representations at least he can keep the Minjun’s feel, though not able to accept the feeling from Minjun, for now .

The case is different again with Wooyoung.  He alone seemed very changed.  Wooyoung spent more time with silent, pensive self, like he was thinking hard about something, but did not ever get a solution.  He seemed not excited, and no longer acting childish, or reply to joke from Jokwon and Junho which usually three of them did.  It makes his closest friends began to worry about the change in Wooyoung's attitude.  Especially Taecyeon and Junho.

 

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

"Watch this."  Junho put a piece of paper on the floor -dance class- which recently used the exercises together with Chansung. Junho while sitting cross-legged on the floor.  He took the pens in his pocket, and began to draw something.

 

Chansung just raise eyebrows don't understand what his roommate was doing.  But he still walked over to Junho, sitting cross-legged in front of him as he saw what was drawn by Junho.

 

Junho draw four head different with angles rectangular formation, and write their names on top of each head.  "Look at this," he pointed at one's head that reads the name of Wooyoung.  "It's Wooyoung, he love Khun hyung," Junho draw a line which arrows are drawn on the picture reads Nichkhun's head.  "But Khun hyung was like Minjun hyung, and Minjun hyung like Taecyeon hyung. While Taecyeon itself looks very considerate with Wooyoung. I guess he likes Wooyoung."  Junho draw a dotted line arrows from the image Taecyeon's head into the image Wooyoung's head.

 

"Look, this is really complicated! Why do they even make recycled formation swirling. And not stop at some point to make a descent," Junho tried out the his joke, but Chansung not laugh and even look Junho with strangely.  "Okay forget that," Junho looked down, hiding the look of his embarrassment.  He had not realized that now Chansung slightly curved lip, trying to stifle his laughter when he saw Junho's attitude is so cute.

 

Junho sighed.  "Anyway, we have to help them get out of their line foursome."

 

"Why do we have to interfere with their affairs?"

 

"We don't mean to pry more deeply with their affairs," Junho denied.  "We just want to help their problems. I don't like the way they look so strange when we must come together six like that." Junho reminded that regular practice sessions, six of them dance group, which is prepared for the upcoming dance group competition ..  "The four of them when put together looks very, very awkward. This cann't be allowed to continue. Isn't we agreed from the start to win the dance contest two months nexa? How can we win the race if the four of them continue to be stiff one another? If I don't do anything, while see this continue to happen, I would not be able to get the prize money in the dance group competition."

 

"You seem to look more ambitious with competition, to win the money," Chansung said.

 

Junho glanced at the floor.  "I do need the money," Junho said quietly, Chansung eyed him in silence.  "Besides, we've come this far, how could I resign."  Junho sighed tired.  "I cann't believe I have to ask for your help again and work with you."

 

Chansung grinned, proud that Junho would ask for his help.  "So what's the plan?"

 

Junho re-focus on the picture.  "Apparently, each of them still hope to person they like, because they know, if the person also has a love unrequited. So, to decide the hope that, one must have a partner who is completely formed between them. At least, first of all, we should be able to make one of them turned to the person who love it. "

 

"You mean we're a matchmaker?"

 

"Exactly," Junho flick his fingers with spirit.  "Well, now who do you think would have to change the line bow?"

 

Chansung looked at it thoughtfully.  And immediately pointed to the MInjun's Minjun.  "Make Minjun hyung are turning to Khun hyung."

 

"Andwae!"  Junho scream.  Make Chansung gasped, and move back.

 

"Wae?"  Chansung protest.

 

"We can't do that. You'll only hurt us more our Wooyoung. Indeed, it must be made perpaling that Khun hyung."

 

Chansung snorted to see Junho who too concerned with Wooyoung's feelings.  "You're not fair, you're defending Wooyoung because he's your best friend."

 

"You are also the same," Junho defended not want to lose.  "You deliberately defend Khun hyung because you need something in him. You're always asking weird taught that relate to lure girls, right? Right?"  Junho muttering.

 

"No. Not that. I just saw from the side of neutrality. Which I've seen far, Khun hyung more familiar with Minjun hyung, so I guess they are very fit."

 

"Tch, your mind is narrow," Junho sneered.  "Not necessarily two people who are very familiar make them has a match heart. If you always judge from that angle, it means you think I'm with Wooyoung is also very fitting that we both went on a date. Due to our equally familiar."

 

Chansung's face turned sour.  "You're just a close friend, how could it happen?"  there are tone upset on the Chansung voice.

 

"See, you also think so. Especially if it happens to Minjun hyung and Khun hyung, I guess that's not possible. They even just a close friend just a month or two months. Very different with me and Wooyoung had nearly three years to be a friend very close. But, up to now we still  only a close friend, nothing more. "

 

"Sometimes love is always come without a view of time and people. Relationship of friendship is the same. There was friendships established with pure friendship. But there is also a growing friendship intertwined with love."

 

Junho looked strange at Chansung, as if the tall boy is stranger he met.  "Why are you suddenly talking melancholy about love like that?"  Junho hugged himself.  "You make me shudder to hear the words of the drama queen of yours."

 

Chansung chuckled upset.  "Hey. I'm serious," he protested.  "It would sound weird if Wooyoung and Nichkhun suddenly in a relationship."

 

"Why you say that?"  Junho muttering not accept.

 

"View your pictures again." Chansung pointed to the paper in between them. "Among Wooyoung—Nichkhun— and Minjun, they meet and get acquainted in the same time period. But the fact is, as time goes, Khun hyung closer to Minjun hyung. While with Wooyoung-" Chansung picture circled in image of Wooyoung's head. "-Nothing. Khun hyung just take it as a casual friend, or even just a stranger who he knew."

 

Junho Silent , fixated on the Wooyoung's image.

 

"Admit it Junho. Wooyoung are outsiders to Nichkhun. Outsiders that he just quietly observe Nichkhun from a distance, without daring approach Nichkhun. He just stay put, thinking naively assume that Nichkhun will be walked over. He too plain, who expect more at Nichkhun who playfully. Naturally, this passivity of Wooyoung, could not make Nichkhun turn. Wooyoung have absolutely no hope in this case," Chansung ended his opinion by drawing a cross between images Wooyoung and Nichkhun.

 

Junho stared sadly at Wooyoung's picture. "Then what should we do?"

 

"That's not possible if we make Nichkhun turn to Wooyoung. Because we did not even know Khun hyung further. Thing we can do is to Wooyoung. If Wooyoung's expectations on Nichkhun really broke up. The only way that could Wooyoung move forward that we have to help him turn to someone else. "

 

Chansung glanced back at the picture, followed by Junho. Look on a single picture that they had forgotten.

 

"Taecyeon-hyung?" Junho raised an eyebrow with his face not sure.

 

Chansung shrugged. "Who else? I think no more attention to Wooyoung than Taecyeon hyung."

 

Junho silent. Back down at Wooyoung image. For some reason, he felt that their plan is not a good idea. But, what else can they do? Junho pray in mind, he hope this does not cause a new problem. .

 

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Wooyoung walked alone in the corridor. His step momentarily stopped in the middle of the road, when his eyes not accidentally look Nichkhun who was chatting with Minho in front of a classroom, in the corridor who wanted Wooyoung passed. Wooyoung sighed softly, his eyes switch back to continue looking straight ahead, and walked straight back without wanth regard to the existence of Nichkhun.

 

On the other side, Nichkhun also just finished talking with Minho. He turned to go back to the next class, his eyes had look Wooyoung presence walking in the corridor, opposite to his direction. But it was only fleeting glances, because Nichkhun back staring straight ahead, running relaxed and friendly smile at the occasional student who greeted him along the corridor.

 

And as they drew nearer. None of them exchanged glances with each other, or even say hello, they walked passed in silence, like strangers. Or indeed, from the beginning they are just strangers.

 

A few steps after passing Nichkhun who also walk contrary to his earlier, Wooyoung stopped again for a moment. He looked down, then smile wryly. Wooyoung just glance to the side, with no intention of looking back, and then re-walking straight ahead. Without realizing that on the other side, Nichkhun also briefly stopped ......

 

 ..... Nichkhun even looking back, staring at Wooyoung's back who away with a flat outlook .....

 

 ...... No one knows what's in Nichkhun's mind that moment .....

 

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Inside a room numbered 27, there is a boy who seems serious with what he sees on his laptop. his fingers one by one click a mouse of laptop, to see the latest collection of photos. He chuckled when he finally found a image of a most appropriate according to what he had planned.

 

"It would be great news ...." he muttered with a satisfied grin. Staring eagerly at the photographs displayed on the laptop screen.

 

A photo with Nichkhun and Wooyoung as its object ....

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 ..... where the picture it looks they both kissing on the bed.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

 

~To Be Continued~


I'm really sorry, for late update this story, i hope u not forget the line this story.... thank you for keep waiting...^^

Usually, I just can translated English to Bahasa Indonesia. And, in first time for me to try translated my own story from Bahasa to English. 

Forgive me again and correct me if still a wrong words in my writings. I was just learning to write in English.

Thank you.. ^^

~ Sayaka DIni~