The First Confession

Like a Drama - English Version

Sorry for  wrong of words (I amatur in English) n Hope you enjoy it~ ^^


 

...........

 

That basketball was thrown, and caught by both hands Taecyeon.  He throw down the basketball, get rid of the ball of his views to Nichkhun who standing in front of him.  Nichkhun grinned, with his hand signals, he invited Taecyeon to start.

 

Taecyeon grunted small, lopsided smile.  Taecyeon start bouncing ball.  The sound of the ball on the floor making that sound a bit echoed in the sports hall, because there are only two of them in it.  Nichkhun braced legs, but it does not look so tense, just relax and wait for to block the ball Taecyeons which will toward to basketball hoop.

 

Taecyeon take square off with basketball which he reflected on the spot. Small flashes of his eyes were sharp.  And take the first step of Taecyeon which toward Nichkhun, is a sign of the start of 'the game' they are both.

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

The wind blows softly at afternoon, inviting green grass in the small garden behind the school come to dance slowly together, following the breeze gently who caresses them.  The two boys who different ages sat among them, side by side, take cover under a tree park.  One boy sitting, resting on hand on both his sides.  While and one boy who more cheek chubby sitting next to him, sat down, folded his legs in front of the chest.  Both were silent, lost in their thoughts....

 

They are both, Minjun and Wooyoung, as if looking for good words are arranged in their minds.  Trying to convey their restlessness each party but not to want to offend on one another ....

 

In silence, they both nervous.  It is even more difficult than they imagined.

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

Nichkhun and Taecyeon glared at each other in silence.  Basketball fell from the a basketball hoop in the back Taecyeon.  The ball then bounced itself on the floor, nobody who intention of returning take the ball is.

 

Nichkhun was grinning, Taecyeon replied with a smirk.  "Do not be happy just because you've scored. We're the same now," Taecyeon warned.

 

Nichkhun shrugged lightly.  "Well, I just want to enjoy the game," he smiled crookedly.

 

Taecyeon did not respond, his eyes glancing to the side.  Nichkhun's eyes glanced also view Taecyeon.  Both are looking at basketball still bounced softly itself.  . Taecyeon and Nichkhun back throw stares in silence.  Seconds later, at the same time the two tall boys it ran for fighting over a basketball.

 

And 'the game' is back continued .......

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

"I-" they both talking at the same time, breaking the silence between them.  Minjun and Wooyoung both turned to each party.  They are realize just their unified which accidental, making both equally chuckles amused.  Immediately solve atmosphere of awkward in between the two.

 

"You go first," Minjun said.

 

"Ah, aniyo hyung. Hyung talk first."

 

"Yach! You to ask me first. You said there was talking about," Minjun reminded.  "Come on, just say it."

 

But Wooyoung is still silent, seemed unsure of what he wants to say.

 

"You do not need to be shy with me," Minjun added more when aware of doubts Wooyoung.  "You know, I'm very close with Taecyeon. And from what I've seen, it seems-" Quietly Minjun swallow saliva.  "-He was very affection with you. Having said that, -" Minjun turned his attention in another direction, not wanting to be read his feel through his eyes.  "-as a Taecyeon's good friend, I've thought of you as my own dongsaeng," if Wooyoung observant enough, he could hear a faint tone of Minjun's voice.

 

Wooyoung smiled innocently, staring straight ahead.  "I know hyung is a good person. Same with Taecyeon hyung. Cause that, you two are fit very well."

 

"You think that?"  Minjun sad smile unbeknownst by Wooyoung.  "I hope so ...."  Pause for a moment.  "So, what do you wanna talk about?"  Minjun immediately back main topic, not wanting to take a long time to talk about Taecyeon with Wooyoung.

 

Wooyoung sighed for a moment.  "Actually, there wanted to ask you. I do not know, with whom I had to ask. Because it seems like hyung are the only one close to him. It's why I ventured to ask hyung"

 

Minjun turned sideways.  Seemed curious.  "Who?"  What he probably meant was Taecyeon?  Do not tell him that Wooyoung also like Taecyeon.  Minjun began to anticipate his own

 

Wooyoung take turns, stares Minjun.  "Khun hyung," he said quietly.  "I'm very curious. Actually he was the person like what?"

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

A basketball is reflected back to the edge of the field. Nichkhun chase it. While Taecyeon stood near the basketball pole, with panting breath and sweat soaked white shirt Kirin's uniform he uses. "Do you still want to continue?" Taecyeon shouted.

 

Nichkhun chuckled, staring at Taecyeon from the edge of the field. "Do you want to give up?" he asked mockingly with tone play.

 

"No!" Of course, Taecyeon will not budge with Nichkhun, in any case.

 

Nichkhun smirked. he turned away from Taecyeon to see basketball in front of him. And soon his grinning disappear, his expression changed to flat, staring blankly at a basketball which bouncing slow in front of him, began stopped.

……

"Nichkhun?" Minjun reply at Wooyoung. Wooyoung nodded. Minjun blinked. He looked forward again, imagining face of his roommate. "What kind of person he is ...."

 

……

 

 "Yach! Are you going to take the ball or not anyway?"  Taecyeon protest.  Seeing Nichkhun keep still stand up in his back front of him.  In the sidelines, Nichkhun silence while looking at the basketball in front of him.  Taecyeon did not know how expression which seen in Nichkhun's face.

 

……

 

".... I do not know," Minjun continued after a long time he seemed to think.  "Even though you say I was very close to him but to be honest, I was not able to guess how the real Nichkhun's mind." Minjun said.  "Sometimes he looks childhis, smiling, always seemed happy and excited to play around with the people around him. But ...."

 

……

 

 Nichkhun bent down to pick up basketball.  He turned to Taecyeon.  His head bowed, making the most shadow bangs covering his eyes.  He smiled crookedly for a minute, looks strange in the eyes of Taecyeon.  But seconds later, as he raised his head, Nichkhun smile looks changed to  more friendly.  "Come on. Here we go again."

 

……

 

 ".... sometimes I feel that it is not his true self," continued Minjun.  "Somehow I felt that he was pretending to be someone else."

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

"Is that all you know hyung?"  Wooyoung asked later.

 

Minjun nodded.  "I did not dare ask about him further. Because he never wanted to tell me about him. When I asked, he always said 'There's nothing interesting about me, everything is normal,' it's that so. "

 

Wooyoung sighed, sounding resigned.  "So that ..."

 

"Wae?"  asked Minjun, he was a curious turn on Wooyoung.  "Why are you so curious about him?"

 

"Ah ..."  Wooyoung looked nervous.  "I-it's because .. I ... I-"

 

"Love him?"  Guess Minjun.  Wooyoung glared at him, blushing at being caught.  Minjun laugh.  "You're easy to predict," Minjun sneered while laughed.

 

Wooyoung annoyed scowl.  "Junho also say that at me. Ah ... I did easy for predictable. Very different with Khun hyung who's an unpredictable," Wooyoung began wistfully sad.  "Are we both simply did not fit."

 

"Don't talk like that. Precisely who is very different it actually is perfect if fit them. It's like a magnet between the south and north poles which attract each other."

 

"It's a magnet, not human," Wooyoung denied.  "It was just a thing, much different from the human heart ...."  Wooyoung whispered then.

 

Minjun was silent, not knowing what to reply to it.

 

"Hyung, you don’t mad whit me?"  Wooyoung asked.

 

"Mad? For what?"

 

"Because I like Nichkhun hyung."

 

Minjun laughed.  "We're really close, Wooyoung-ah. Due to we are roommate, just roommate. Nothing more. I just take him as a friend."

 

"But you two look always together."

 

"Don't worry, I could not fall in love with him. Because I've liked someone else."

 

"Really, who?"  Wooyoung looked excited now.

 

Minjun smile.  "It's a secret."

 

"Yach! Hyung! You not fair!"  Wooyoung accusations upset.  Minjun laughed triumphantly.  Instantly the atmosphere between the two seemed much more familiar than ever.  Minjun's load feels lost half, after knowing that Wooyoung love Nichkhun.  It may sound a bit nasty, because it took advantage of the narrowness.  But, it's ok, right?  For just once, Minjun want to please him alone.

 

….By re-establish an expectation for Taecyeon .....

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

"I won," said Taecyeon.  "Admit it Nichkhun. I won."  Taecyeon smiled smugly.

 

Nichkhun rolled his eyes tired.  "Okay-okay. You win," he replied, a little unwilling.  "So, what do you want?"  as promised them from the beginning.  Nichkhun challenging Taecyeon to play basketball, one on one.  Whoever loses, must comply with a request or a command from who's winner the game.  actually Nichkhun proposing this, and Taecyeon agreed.

 

"Whatever I want, is not it?"

 

"Yes. Provided that you didn't tell me to kill people or kill myself. It was breaking the law. Oh yeah, and one more thing. I don't want to kiss you," Nichkhun playfully mischievous grin.

 

Taecyeon glared.  "Yach! Who also wanted to be kissed by you!" The tall boy shuddered.  "Disgusting."

 

Nichkhun chuckled.  But soon he began to frown upset.  "I should have won. Ah, never mind. So what do you want from me?"

 

"Not now. I'll think about it later."

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

Junho stopped his short step on the way in a corridor, to check the calendar in the his phone.  Seems his face so serious, like he was weigh a thing so important.  "I hope the time is right,"

 

"YAH!"

 

Junho jumped, nearly dropping the phone because the calls which shocking him in his ears, while the other hands from someone patted his shoulder from behind.  Seconds later, Junho could hear the Chansung's laughter booming.  Chansung walking past Junho while pointing at him.  "Look at your face. It's seems like a fool!"

 

Junho growled annoyed at Chansung who's walking backs in front of him as he continued laughing triumphantly. Junho then glanced at the nearest trash which on the side of the school corridor, saw an empty cola cans on top of the waste.  Junho was grinning slyly.  He took the can, aiming Chansung from behind, and ...

 

Tuk.

 

His throw the can right on the back of the head Chansung.  The tall boy was grimacing in pain, turned around and found that Junho laughed while merong at him.  Junho immediately turned around, ran with Chansung who cursed while chasing him.

 

"Yach! Stop you there!"

 

"I won’t, Simpson. you who started the first!"

 

"I will catch you!"

 

"Try it if you can, idiot!"

 

While other students could only shook their head with know, see childish behavior two students who's famous with never get along each other.

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

Junho ran up to the back of the school building, on a small grass park was deserted.  Footsteps long from Chansung who's chase him came from behind.  Junho stopped, slightly bent while managing a weary breath.  Anyway, for what he keep running, he thought up.

 

Junho turned to Chansung, braced his legs while directing two fist boxing.  "Come on, what do you want to reply to me?"  he challenged without fear.

 

Chansung snorted derisively.  "I'll head smacked as hard as your the can which throw at me."

 

"I'll hit you first before you manage to do that!"  Junho replied not to be outdone.

 

"Oh, so you really want to challenge me to fight?"

 

"Even your body bigger than me, I would not be afraid to fight you!"

 

"Okay!"  Chansung also braced.  Unfortunately that Junho did not know, his roomate in front of it is a taekwondo champion.  So it can be predicted well, who is the winner.

 

Movement of the feet and hands Chansungs look so fast, Junho's slanted eyes could not keep up.  It happened just like that, all of a sudden Chansung has successfully locked Junho's hands behind his back with one hand, Chansung turning Junho's body, make Junho's back to front Chansung's chest, while the other hand held Junho's shoulder from behind.  Junho glared shocked, realized he could not move.

 

"Gotcha!"  Chansung grinned in behind Junho, embrace that little boy from behind.

 

", Let me go!"

 

"No-way"  Chansung said in Junho's ear, was also a victory smirk of his face.

 

Junho grunted and immediately turned to the side, only to find Chansung's face looks so close.  Both their eyes meet of view, within a fraction inch of their nose that makes them equally surprised.  Chansung's grin disappeared by itself, he had glued in place with Junho.

 

And for the first time, time seemed to stop in between them.  With silence without calumny and shout, the wind caresses park hit them with a soft, sweeping an invisible thread between the two eyes that looked close, closely, as well as meaningful.

 

Unfortunately, the sound of the Junho's phone suddenly destroy the rare moment.  As if getting an alarm, at the same time they woke up, immediately get away with clumsy movements.  Junho were standing back front Chansung, answering the phone with a rush.  Secretly Junho swallowed nervously with what he had just experienced.

 

While Chansung started rubbing his neck agitated, his eyes alternating glances between on the Junho's back then looked the other way, back again glanced Junho's back and glanced again in the other direction.  Suddenly he nervous in place.

 

"Ah, okay Wooyoung-ah., And I-" Junho took time to look at back, accidentally made eye contact with Chansung.  Just briefly, because they both immediately turned his eyes in another direction with a nervous movement.  "-I-I and Chansung would be right there," Junho said at the end of the phone.

 

After the connection was finish. Junho glanced Chansung.  "We have to go to dance class on the second floor now," Junho tried to speak calmly.  "The others are waiting. We sixes will start rehearsals for the group dance competition in three months," Junho warned.  Chansung nodded knowingly, for the first time he was so according to Junho.

 

They walked together, with Junho who’s led three steps in front.  The atmosphere silence which awkward between them, was not also disappear.  Because in silence, they have realized one thing, there is something different between them ....

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

Park Namyoung, one teacher trainers Kirin in dance lessons, kindly will help guide them in the concept of choreo-dance.  "That's because Junho and Wooyoung are both my student favorite, so I will help you willingly."

 

Junho and Wooyoung smiled proudly, thanking their favorite teacher who is familiar with the name they call hyung.  Since the age of Park Namyoung still quite young to be a teacher.

 

"The amount you even number, so I have a picture of choreo-dance pair of you, to look more harmonious and compact," Namyoung began issuing his thoughts.  "You will be required to be able to trust each other and support each other. So I suggest you start now sixes often hangout together to keep unified of you. In that way, the think unified it will carry over to the next competition-dance, and I will also be easier guide you guys. You understand? "

 

They nodded knowingly, although some of which begin to doubt it.

 

"Okay. Based on body posture and your expertise. I would start a dance partner split between you, with a little high," Namyoung started pointing them one by one.  "Taecyeon with Minjun. Nichkhun with Wooyoung. Chansung and Junho with. Nobody should protest if you still want me as your mentor," Namyoung added quickly as Junho want to stick his hand in protest.

 

Junho annoyed scowl.  Chansung scratched his head uncertainly.  Wooyoung looked a little nervous.  Minjun restless himself.  Taecyeon looked a little disappointed.  And only Nichkhun looked calm in place, strange smile on Namyoung who's finish his explanation.

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

"What's wrong with you!"  Namyoung rebuke Wooyoung.  Not understand the Wooyoung's movement who's looked wrong and not suitable with Nichkhun.  In the fact,  Wooyoung is known as the best student dance in his class, but now why he was so messed up?  If that Minjun, Namyoung can still understand because Minjun new starters.  But this is Jang Wooyoung, clearly makes Namyoung disappointed.

 

Wooyoung can only bow to apologize.  Regretting his attitude today.  "Maybe he was a little unwell," Nichkhun defense him.  "Can we break early for today?"

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

Wooyoung sat on the bench in side of the footpath, outside the academic building toward the dormitory.  There are only a few students who came there in the late afternoon today.  Nichkhun's footsteps approaching, ing one can of drink that he bought from the nearest vending machine, to Wooyoung.  Then he sat down beside him.

 

Wooyoung say a brief word of thanks as he received it, opening the ion beverage cans and drink it.

 

"You're started to change acting weird  lately," Nichkhun began, in a tone of quiet without the joke usual.  "If I'm not mistaken, you've changed since their kiss."

 

Wooyoung immediately ejects a drink from his mouth.  His eyes widened surprised, did not think the topic was brought Nichkhun suddenly.  He turned to the side, but he not found Nichkhun's grinned mischievously as usual that always playful teasing him.  Wooyoung just seeing Nichkhun who bowed as he opened the can of drink, a quiet movement.  Wooyoung didn't know how expression at Nichkhun's face, because the shadow of his bangs which lowered that covered his eyes.

 

"I think we should really straighten it all," Nichkhun said quietly, made Wooyoung more agitated Nichkhun's manner which is unusual.  "I do not want you to think too much because of this."

 

"W-what do you mean?"

 

"Actually, I do not want to talk about it because I thought you knew enough, but apparently not," Nichkhun drank one gulp drink, either because he was thirsty, or just to cover something in him.  "I was drunk at the time."

 

"I know," Wooyoung replied spontaneously without hesitation.

 

Nichkhun looked at Wooyoung, met his view.  There is a ray of hope in the Wooyoung's eyes which makes Nichkhun's heart tingle, but the artist was trying to ignore that fact.  "It was just a kiss, does not mean more."

 

Just a Kiss

 

Wooyoung bit his lower lip nervously.  Repeating the three words in the his mind only makes a very disappointed feeling hit him.  "Yeah, I know that."  True, Wooyoung knew it, he just secretly hoped more, even it's just a normal kiss.  Ah, why are you so naive?  Wooyoung cursed himself silently.

 

Nichkhun smiled a little.  That smile again. That fake smile again.  And somehow makes Wooyoung wanted to rip the face of it to remove the odd smile it.  "That's good." Nichkhun said.

 

No.  That's not good. Wooyoung said in his mind

 

"So from now on," Nichkhun smile slowly disappeared.  "Stop liking me."

 

Wooyoung's eyes widened, again, he never thought what Nichkhun said just now.  What is right, the others could guess Wooyoung with easily?

 

Nichkhun did not wait for an answer, as if he was quite knew with Wooyoung reaction that freezes in place after heard the final sentence from Nichkhun.  Nichkhun stood up, carrying his schoolbag, ignoring the fact that he saw Wooyoung's eyes began to glaze in places.  "I've warned you. But you would not listen," he said without looking at Wooyoung.  "So from now you'd better stop. Before everything becomes more difficult."

 

Wooyoung really do not understand the way of thinking Nichkhun.  "Why?"  he asked in a low voice, stopped Nichkhun who had wanted to leave.  "Why should not I be like you?"

 

Without turning around, Nichkhun replied flatly.  "Because you do not know me. You do not know who I was."  and Nichkhun resume steps, left Wooyoung alone there, with pieces of the shattered hearts.

 

"Then tell me," Wooyoung raspy voice said quietly to the wind in the afternoon, with no one to hear it but himself.  "..... tell me who you are?"

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

Taecyeon opened the door of room 23 without knocking, as it has become his own.  "Wooyoung-ah," he called.  But he found only two maknae in the room, was arguing, as usual.

 

Either what their problem is.  But clearly, they are now throwing a pillow from the bed while shout and curse making each one another.

 

"Yach!"  Taecyeon rebuked them out loud, stop all activities of 'routine' them.  Junho and Chansung were both put lower pillow that had wanted their to throw to the door, but stopped when they knows it is Taecyeon.

 

"Where Wooyoung?"  Taecyeon asked quickly.

 

"Wooyoung?"  Junho raised an eyebrow.  "Isn't he's back from a dance class with Nichkhun hyung?"

 

Taecyeon sighed.  "Nichkhun also has not returned to the room."  There uneasy look on his face that glows at Taecyeon.  "I'll go look for Wooyoung."  Taecyeon left the room.

 

"Why is he so concerned with Wooyoung?"  Chansung chirps do not understand.  "He looks like a dad who always pay attention to his son."

 

Response of Chansung making Junho laughed just now.  "Well, we had the same thoughts."  Junho said in between laughs.  And Chansung laughed, too, saw Junho laughing.  Soon forget the fact that the two had a fight a few seconds ago.

 

Well, precisely because they usual fight each other, making them unwittingly become much more familiar, in a different way.

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

Taecyeon met Nichkhun in the dormitory corridor.  The young man Thailand was walking alone descent opposite direction with Taecyeon, while his head bowed, as not usual who's always cast a friendly smile.

 

"Yach, Nichkhun!"

 

Nichkhun looked up, instantly showing a his big smile to Taecyeon.  "Oh, yeah, What's up bro?"  Nichkhun replay in playful tone to Taecyeon.

 

"Where Wooyoung? I thought you were with him."

 

Nichkhun's smile was disappear, but only a fraction of a second so that Taecyeon was not aware of it.  "Ah, he's still outside. While enjoying his drink," Nichkhun said relaxed.

 

Taecyeon nodded.  Without another word he immediately went to the direction Nichkhun mean.  He don't guess, that now Nichkhun stared his back with a different view, without a smile.

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

Taecyeon smiled relieved to see Wooyoung, who's sitting alone on the bench in side of the path.  But the smile faded as Taecyeon moves approaching to him, after realizing that Wooyoung's face who looked down so glum.

 

"Wooyoung-ah," Taecyeon calling softly.  But Wooyoung did not react.  "What are you doing here all alone?"  Taecyeon asked worried, his hand outstretched was about to touch the Wooyoung's shoulder, but Wooyoung softly brushed it off.

 

"I just want to be alone," his voice was so hoarse.  Wooyoung kept his head down so that Taecyeon could not clearly see his face.

 

"Wooyoung-ah-"

 

"Please hyung. Leave me alone," he pleaded softly, sounding so quietly.

 

Taecyeon silent.  Even Wooyoung asked like that, but Taecyeon could not bring himself to leave.  So he took a seat next to Wooyoung.  Taecyeon didn't want to push Wooyoung further.  Taecyeon prefers silence, waiting until Wooyoung want to talk further.

 

Even the seconds passed, Wooyoung still silent, even to look at Taecyeon he did not doing.  Wooyoung kept his head down, lost in thought.  But Taecyeon remain silent, hang in there.  At least he wanted to show Wooyoung that he was here, on the side of Wooyoung.

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

Minjun entered the room while carrying a pile of folds of clothing which he took from the laundry.  Piles of clothes which he brought seen a lot, almost equal to half his height.  Minjun had a small stumble, almost falling forward but Nichkhun immediate help, the hand that holds Minjun in front of the pile.

 

"Wow, careful Min,"

 

Minjun smiled briefly as he thanked.  Then he took the pile of clothes, and laid it on the bed.  Nichkhun frowned confused, wonder why the clothes which Minjun taken is looked more.

 

"I also took the Taecyeon's clothes," said Minjun lightly.  Start sorting out the folds of his clothes and Taecyeon.  Without knowing how Nichkhun's smile in his beside began to fade.  "Oh, where Taecyeon?"

 

Nichkhun small sigh.  "Why had been people around me asking me about the presence of others, not me?"  Nichkhun sighed.  Minjun glanced at him, asking for answers.  "He came out, and I don't care where he is," Nichkhun said origin, not wanting to tell the truth.

 

Minjun nodded curtly.  Back on clothes in front of him.  He took the folds of Taecyeon's clothes and walked to the Taecyeon's closet.  "Gosh," Minjun somewhat surprised at how messy clothes in the closet of his roommate.  "Why that giant never change?"  he complained not believe it.  Even so, Minjun act issued clothes which neat.  Busy by himself to tidying clothes in closet.

 

Nichkhun stared Minjun action with upset.  "Minjun. You don't have to do it."

 

Minjun just smiled briefly.  "It's okay. I don't mind doing this. Taecyeon is absolutely no talent in clothing. Neither fasionnya or tidying clothes manner. He's really bad."  Minjun chuckled to himself given the habits and behavior of old friend.

 

Nichkhun fell silent.  His head was bowed with hands began making clenched fist.  It was so sad, and he could not bear to see it continue in front of him.  So he decided to open it all now.

 

"Taecyeon went to meet Wooyoung."

 

Minjun's hand movement stalled.  For a moment, the room was so quiet, the atmosphere unpleasant.  Five seconds passed in silence, Minjun finally speak softly.  "Oh, very well ..."  he tried to show a small smile, which seemed more sad.  And Minjun continued folding Taecyeon's clothes.

 

Nichkhun walked over.  Reaching Minjun's wrist.  "Stop that," his voice was sharp.

 

Minjun snapped. he turned and at Nichkhun and found its gaze firmly on facial expression of Thailand boy.  "Nichkhun-"

 

"Stop doing stupid things, Minjun."

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"He never looks at you."

 

"Who do you mean?"

 

"Don't play dumb, Minjun!"  Nichkhun tone sounds higher.  "Stop to close all your vision! Do you really know what I'm talking about! And you know very well that he never once turned to you!"

 

Minjun didn't answer.  Leaving Nichkhun finished off his chatter.  They were silent, gaze at each other with differently mean, Nichkhun with a rage and sympathy, while Minjun with a flat.

 

"Are you done?"  Minjun replied flatly, flicked his wrist from the palm of Nichkhun.  Without care Nichkhun, Minjun back to dwell on Taecyeon's closet in front of him.  Take some t-shirt was not folded neatly and placed it in to his hand.

 

"Minjun-ah ...."  Nichkhun did one pull at the Minjun's arm.  Make Taecyeon's clothes which in Minjun's hand, off, and fell on the floor.  Minjun silent, accepting Nichkhun's hugs which sudden.  But the next moment, Minjun's eyes wide was so surprised to hear Nichkhun's confessions in his ears.

 

".... I love you ...."

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

Minjun hastily pulled away from Nichkhun.  He took a step back, looked at Nichkhun disbelief.  "What the-"

           

"I'm not joking," Nichkhun cut in a firm voice.

 

Minjun flashing.  "B-but how could-" Minjun breathless surprise, looked odd at Nichkhun.  "I think you're crazy. It really makes no sense. I mean, so far we're just friends. How can did you have the feeling to me?"

 

"I've been attracted to you since the beginning, Minjun-ah," Nichkhun said.  Minjun was silent, waiting for clearer answers than Nichkhun flat view, which seems dubious Minjun.  "Your eyes," said Nichkhun.  "From the way you look, I like to see myself. I can immediately find out you have something in common with me, so I immediately felt comfortable in the side."

 

Nichkhun smiled strangely.  "I know this may sound crazy. But I hope you continue to be on my side. Was the first time I met someone, who have the same right to me. Having said that, I want to be with you. Because you're the only one, who can understand how I feel. '

 

Minjun shook his head.  "Not Nichkhun.You're wrong. I'm-"

 

"Do you still want to continue to look forward to him?"  Nichkhun cut.  His eyes began to turn sharply back.  "Even he continues to ignore you? Never care about your feelings? Hoping to fool those who continue to pursue others without even turning to you! Minjun-ah, wake up? He does not deserve you!"

 

"And you feel you deserve to me?"  reply Minjun.  Nichkhun was about to answer but Minjun preceded it.  "But I do not deserve you," softly Minjun.  "I know. You intend good to offer me another diversion. But this is wrong. This is not going to work."

 

"Minjun-ah-"

 

"I've loved him for three years. During three years as well I'm sticking with my feelings, and I feel more alive for having these feelings. Though I know, he never thinks so. But what he gave me for this it is sufficient. ... "  Minjun small smile.  "Maybe you're right, we have something in common. But I think it was that bad, and it will get worse if put together."

 

Nichkhun looked down, smiled crookedly, mocking himself.  "So you reject me?"

 

Minjun also looked down, feel sorry about it .  "Sorry Khun-ah ..."  Minjun said quietly.  "I'm still love Taecyeon."

 

The sound of objects have fallen audible from the doorway.  Minjun and Nichkhun equally surprised.  Minjun's heart seemed to be able to jump out, while knowing that Taecyeon stood there, staring in disbelief at Minjun.

 

"Oh no," muttered Minjun began to panic.

 

Taecyeon stepped back.

 

"W-wait a minute-" Minjun want to explain, even he didn't know how to explain it.  But Taecyeon had turned off, ran out of the room.  "Taecyeon!"  Minjun screams sounded so scared.  He also ran out of the room to chase Taecyeon.  Passing Wooyoung who's standing near the open door, leaning on the wall outside the room with eyes that looked stricken.

 

After the departure of Minjun.  There was the sound of objects being thrown in the room, along with a growl of anger from Nichkhun.  Wooyoung's heart was rattle fast to hear it, to make a pit in his heart was so sore.  And when he heard sobs of Nichkhun which audible so desperate, calling names Minjun, just make Wooyoung also cried outside the room,  cover his mouth with his hands.  Feel the same pain in his heart.

 

Nichkhun sat on the floor, burying his face wet on the bed beside him, squeezing bed linen.

 

While outside, Wooyoung slid down, sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall as he continued cover his mouth.  Trying to defuse voice his sobs, so as not to be heard up in the room.

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

~To Be Continued~


 

Forgive me again and correct me if still a wrong words in my writings. I was just learning to write in English.

Thank you.. ^^

~AyA~