First Meeting

Like a Drama - English Version

Sorry for  wrong of words (I amatur in English) n Hope you enjoy it~ ^^


 

...........

 

Junho footsteps tread in the corridor with haste.  Carrying a folder containing copies of the sheet music in his arms.  He must be quick, before Mr. Park returned home, Junho must have deliver the special task who Mr. Park to him since last week.

 

Getting closer to the room teacher, Junho's steps the more hurry.  He even nearly run small, until it can not avoid someone who suddenly appeared in junction. Minor collision can not be avoided..

 

His body a bit bounced to the back, but with swift footsteps, Junho took two steps back and managed to keep his balance to remain standing. Luckily the sheet music in his arms did not fall or fly everywhere. Junho sigh of relief, he just wanted to apologize to people in front of him-

 

"Oh my god! My clothes ...." A boy tall in front of him was lamenting that he was wearing brown shirt, the spill coca cola has stained-which he brought- in the stomach.  The stains is not noticeable because of the color of clothes and soda water was almost the same.  But still, it looks wet.

 

"I'm sorry. I really did not mean it."  Junho bowed politely, feeling guilty, even though it was a little.  Because the mind Junho currently met by the task which he must immediately leave the Mr. Park.  Without waiting for a reply from that boy tall in front of him, Junho back running through him.

 

"Hey," but a boy tall was holding his arm roughly.  "Dont you feel guilty?" he said irritably.

 

"I already say sorry, right?"  Junho defense not want to lose.  Oh come on, he must to go to Mr. Park.

 

"The word sorry is not enough. You know, my clothes are very expensive."

 

Really?  Junho rolled his eyes get tired, dont believe that there are still a dispute about the expensive stuff.  If you really want to buy an expensive item that they still look precious and perfect, why should it be used?  Keep it kept in a closet, bound cargo would still look new and expensive, right?  Well, at least not until the time eaten.

 

Speaking of clothes, Junho realized a boy tall in front of him is not wear school uniforms, not wear too as formal dress like a teacher.  And the more notice Junho, Junho more aware.  That boy high is who before what Junho  saw was from the upper class, a boy who leaning beside a motorcycle on the edge of the field, and a boy stupid –who Junho according– wants to spend their time just to tease student girls Kirin who passed in the front him.  No wonder he seemed concerned about maintaining the appearance and the small matter of a small stain on the shirt.  Let Junho guess, That boy tall  is  definitely still want to look perfect in front of all girls he wanted to tease.  Hah, laughable.

 

Wait!  Lee Junho!  Wake up!  This is not the time to judge others –that have not even youu know.  You should quickly meet  Mr. Park before he returned home.

 

Junho immediately reached into his uniform pocket blaster, as well as pocket.  But he did not carry a handkerchief or tissue.  Not losing his mind, with a heavy heart Junho take off his tie himself, rolled it in the folds of the quadrilateral.  Junho took a boy's hand —Chansung—, without the permission, Junho gave crease tie it in the palm of the hand Chansung by force.

 

"What's this mean?"  Chansung obviously do not understand.

 

"Listen, I really do not accidentally hit you before. I'm sorry," Junho tried to be polite, even though he was quite upset because time is hampered.  "I dont have tissue or handkerchief. You can use that my tie to clean stains on your clothes, moreover the cola stains obvious, it just needs to be dried."

 

"What?"  Chansung stared  with disbelief at Junho.  "You told me to clean it myself?"  Chansung tone sounds impossible as if he had just told to change his gender on the spot.  "You should clean it up because you were hit me, its your mistake, remember?" He grumbled irritably

 

"I'm not have  a time!"  Junho stomping his feet annoyed. He was disappear patience.  "Moreover you dont have anything a work, right? Instead of doing stupid teasing schoolgirl Kirin, you'd better wash your clothes it's just a minute. Your hands also fine and not disabled, so why do I clean it? Basic spoiled!" Junho mock at the end of his words.

 

Chansung gaping, gawking at the place, received a scolding from Junho. Instead of the wrong here is a boy who bumped into him it. Why is he turning scolded?

Junho take this chance to quickly turn around and run as fast as possible so as not to be late with his purpose. Not care about the voice of boy tall shouted from behind Junho.

 

"Yach! Yach! Where are you going?" look at all the call ignored, with the back of Junho were getting away and disappeared in the corner. Make Chansung getting annoyed.

Chansung cursing low. Then see the crease tie which is hands. Thinking for a minute, Chansung was trying to use it to wipe the crease tie stains on clothes brown. Three swabs, no change. Five swabs, remains the same. Chansung realized.

 

"." He slamming that tie on the floor. "I was fooled!" grumbled not accept. Chansung with one hand hold a can of cola, and one hand on her hips. Lifting his head up as he breathed through his mouth, he angry. Chansung just stepping that tie on the floor, he stopped.

 

He stared hatefully at the tie on the floor, as if he were staring owners. Chansung threw the rest can of cola in the trash nearby, and picked up the tie from the floor. "We'll see. If I meet him again." Chansung tie unroll it, twisted it tightly with both his hands. "I will bind his feet so that he can not run anywhere!" he hissed with teeth rub "And I will give him a lesson!" he vow with big eyes full of a burning revenge.

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

"Thank you for helping me." Minjun a little bow.

"No problem." Wooyoung smiled a little.


Awkward atmosphere between them is not too lost, even after they arrived in front of the principal's office

"Eumm ..." Wooyoung scratched his cheek, clunky. "... if so, I'll go."

"Yes," Minjun nodd, this time he had a smile at the funny whim Wooyoung. "See you again."

 

Wooyoung smile, this time wider, looks like a childish smile. "Ndeh." He nodd curtly, and turn left.

After Wooyoung left. Minjun turn toward the principals’s door room. His face turn tense. Take a deep breath for a minute, he knock on the door three times. Weight of a man's voice in the back of the room said, told him to enter.

 

Minjun gulped once, definitely he is nervous. But he ventured to open the door. Entering the room, pulling suitcase behind him, and a panda doll in her arms. Not forget he closed the door behind him.

Forty-year-old man was still busy behind his desk with some school documents. Square reading glasses perched in the middle of his nose. Hand lifted the sheet of paper, while other hand is busy giving autographs on other sheets that were on his desk.

 

Minjun still standing on the spot, in front of the door and not want to move closer. Not feeling troubled or annoyed because his presence is still not addressed.

"Who? Are you need something?" asked the principal without a single moment glancing at Minjun. Still busy with the document himself. His brow linking and wonder as seconds passed without any response from the people who had just entered his office. He looked up from the sheet of paper on the table. "Who-" Want repeat the question, but what happened instead rounded eyes, dilated surprised with gaping mouths. "Oh my god. What's-" The headmaster stood up from his seat, was unable to continue his words, too surprised by the figure standing in front of him.

 

Minjun rubbing his arm awkwardly. "Hi dad ..." He smile tightly. "... long time no see."

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

"19, 20, 21," Chansung reading every dorm room door number which he passed. "....22.... and .... Binggo! 23!" Chansung smile happy to find a dorm room he would occupy.

While carrying black leather bag back, Chansung open the door with a key he had given him from office. This room was still quiet, there are three separate single beds are arranged with intermediaries small bedside table, with each the headboard attached to the side the west wall. Two beds are neatly laid out with unique bedspreads respectively.

 

One bed near the exit with patterned bedspreads cartoon yellow chick, the middle bed linens patterned with cartoon chibi Harry potter who ride a broom stick, and one was left with no sheets on the bed near the window outside the dormitory. Indicates a plain bed without sheets it belongs Chansung.

Chansung was thinking that maybe he was wrong came into the room kid, if only he did not see the suitcase and belongings were in plain bedside, which means that the messenger had delivered even before Chansung arrived in his own room.

 

Chansung walking toward the bed, put down his backpack on the side of the bed, line with his suitcase. He walking up to the small window, rectangular. He push the blue curtains. His eyes were be the building across the breadth which separated green field. "Unfortunately the distance of dorm boys and dorm yeoja too far," Chansung pout annoyed.

He sigh resignedly. "At least, our building academic subject is not separate with girls. Better than schools for men." Chansung smile, trying to comfort himself.

 

"Okay, time for a shower, then clearing stuff." Chansung take bath fixtures from inside the bag. Then walk toward the other door on the side of the room, which Chansung believed it was the shower in the room. As the picture in promotional brochures Kirin boarding school that he had seen before.

Shortly after shower sound is heard, the door open from the outside. Wooyoung walking into his room, throwing his backpack home in bed. Hearing the the water behind the shower, making Wooyoung sighing.

 

"Issh ... Junho once again leading me," he muttered irritably, he thought Junho who was in the bathroom. Waiting Junho finished showering the same as wasting long time with useless. Without thinking any longer, Wooyoung turn to leave the room. Intending passengers a shower in the next room, as usual. Whether intentionally or did he forget once again, Wooyoung went without taking bath fixtures.

"Hyung ..." Wooyoung's head bobbed behind a door that is not locked. "Taecyeon hyung ..."

 

Still no answer. Apparently there was no person in the room. A little puzzled, because dont usually Taecyeon left the room without a lock. Wooyoung enters the room without hesitation, because he was familiar with the atmosphere of the rooms of his hyung.

"Hyung, Can I passenger in your bathroom again?" he cried out one in particular. "Okay, thank you hyung," and Wooyoung reply to himself as if he already knew the answer. He giggling amused to himself as he walked into the bathroom. Without want to care about the new red sheets attached to one new bed near the window.

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

Taecyeon walking in the school corridor, with his head a little bowed. A little embarrassed by some of the strange and amazed the students who focused on Taecyeon. Because this is the first time they saw the figure of manly Taecyeon bother to bring a suitcase and a big panda doll in his arms.  

Blame the school principal called him five minutes ago to the office. For help Taecyeon to bring suitcases and doll pandas into his dorm room. And he asked Taecyeon to pick up owners who are now in the music room downstairs. Taecyeon did not know who the others were his new roommate, who seem to be treated differently by the principal. To the extent that the principal cautioned Taecyeon that treated him well and take good care, arguing that the new transfer kid is very special and comes from Daegu.

 

Getting closer steps Taecyeon approached the music, the listener is also keen Taecyeon that captures the strains of piano sound. He stopped at the door of the music room. From the open doorway, Taecyeon could see the only people who are in the room it sits behind the piano. Playing the piano keys as he closed his eyes, as if he were permeates all the music that he played.

Strains of music was soft, but it describing a sad feeling. Sounds wonderful, but also sad at the same time. Musical tone as if channeling the feeling of longing, waiting, and hurt feelings of abandonment. Just a gentle piano chant without accompaniment libretto but it was enough to make the listener can catch the meaning implicit in the chant tone.

 

And Taecyeon kept silent in the doorway. Without a sound. Silently pay attention to the player piano –who not aware of the existence of Taecyeon–while enjoying chant the music.

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

Without realizing it, Nichkhun slamming the door shut when he had just entered. With the mobile phone attached to his ear, he hissed at anyone who called. "I told you from the beginning. Don’t tell her that I'm here!" he said emphatically with a threatening tone. But three seconds later, Nichkhun’s face serious turned more friendly, in a tone that sounded more sweetly, "Please cover it all from her ... Thank you ...." though he spoke pretentious sweet, but the other person on the line could almost feel the aura of dangerous Nichkhun channeled through his voice.

After receiving the tone by of his interlocutors, Nichkhun smile satisfied and closed the phone. He had just walked to his bed, when another voice replied from the bathroom.

 

"Hyung! Was it you?"

 

Nichkhun link eyebrows in surprise. He turned toward the bathroom door, which opened a little slowly, making small between at the door with one hand outstretched from the inside.

"Hyung. Can I borrow your towel again ...." he whined, without removing the head or just peeking out. Only the bare hand rather wet out from between a small door. "Hurry up .. I'm cold ..." demanding tone with tone spoiled.

 

Without thought, Nichkhun soon took his red towel out of in the bag himself. He gave it arms outstretched. But he did not really give it. Because it attracts so bare hand towel, Nichkhun hold it. People in the bathroom flinched, her arm looks of shock when Nichkhun grabbed his wrist.

"Hyung! What the-" he wanted to protest, join issuing his head from between the doors. But the sentence stops sulking when he saw the man in front of him was not Taecyeon, as he thought.

 

They both silent. Their eyes met with the same surprise. Seconds later, Wooyoung blinked innocent. Nichkhun smiled a little, slow gradually turned into a mischievous grin.

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 

Minjun end the tone piano keys with the low tone. His gaze wandered to the floor. Do not know what he was thinking. Sighed slowly. He stood up, his eyes turned to the door, and he was shocked, almost tripping over chairs behind him, was so not thought by the someone who have watched it. Luckily, Minjun soon holding on the chair and the piano. Make Minjun back upright, although this time his eyes looked toward the door with a look between shocked and annoyed.

"You look like it had seeing a ghost," sneered the Taecyeon –goers were still standing in the doorway– he smile crookedly at Minjun.

"You're a ghost," Minjun slowly replied with said sarcastically

 

Taecyeon chuckled briefly. Big smile showing her teeth. He threw doll panda it which had been brought. Minjun squealed, jumped ahead quickly while catching his favorite doll panda. Minjun staring in disbelief at Taecyeon, seemed that Taecyeon to have committed the crime on him. "You–”

 

"Come on," Taecyeon cut with an innocent tone. Lifted a his head out of the room. He signaled at Minjun to get out with him. Then Taecyeon turned, dragging suitcases Minjun.

 

"Yach! Wait for me." Minjun trot following the Taecyeon. After aligned with him, Minjun pinch arm Taecyeon.

"Aw, aw, aw! Minjunah, its hurt ...." Taecyeon winced.

Minjun release it. Staring satisfied towards Taecyeon. Without a word of apology, he walked ahead Taecyeon, hugging his doll panda

 

Taecyeon rubbed his arm –remains of pinch of Minjun. Taecyeon looked in disbelief at the back Minjun. "Oh my God. Why are you still possessive with your panda?" he protested. But Minjun ignored, even did not want to turn around. "Yach! You'll get lost if you go alone!"

Step Minjun stopped. With hesitate movement, he turned around, walked back toward Taecyeon. Hiding his chin on the head stuffed panda, Minjun half-heartedly stared at Taecyeon, and not willing to ask for help to him. "In which road should we go through?

And Taecyeon just smiled amused, see Minjun attitude wich never changed.

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

Again Junho hasten his footsteps. But this time he smiling so wide. With a happy mood he walks into his dorm room. In his heart he can not wait to share with Wooyoung, told a happy news to his roommate. About the results of the task which he had handed to Mr. Park.

Junho opened his door. "Wooyoung-ah!" but the owner of the name did not appear in the room seemed empty. Junho glanced toward the Wooyoung’s bed, where there is a school backpack lie on it. The sound behind the bathroom shower, Junho attention.

Junho also take their own conclusions, thinking that Wooyoung now be in a their bathrooms. Junho grinned. Closer to the bathroom door. Preparing for Wooyoung surprise. Because he knew, the bathroom door lock was broken and they still have not been repaired.

 

Without warning and without realizing the occupants of the bathroom. Junho immediately opened the wide the door of the bathroom. "Wooyoung-ah! My song accepted–"

Junho's mouth hung in the air, his voice congestion in the throat.

While Chansung was still back to him, stopping the movement of the hand that was rubbing his back. Realizing there are other wind sweeping in from the outside his back, making Chansung frowned in wonder. Without thinking, he immediately turned around.

 

The views are both met.

First seconds ....

Both pairs of eyes widened equally full of surprise.

Two seconds ....

They both hold their breath.

Three seconds ....

"GYAAAAAA!"

"HUWAAAA!!"

And both are equally maknae scream hysterically.

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

Both are still silent on the spot. Jang Wooyoung still be behind the bathroom door, with his head sticking out and an outstretched hand clutching a red towel. Nichkhun stood outside, on the side of the bathroom door, holding Wooyoung wrist, so as not to get back into the bathroom.
 

Wooyoung looked puzzled at him. "Who are you?"

"Who are you?" Nichkhun replied in a tone of contrived astonishment.
 

Wooyoung frowned, getting annoyed. "I asked you first. Anyway what are you doing in this room?"

"What did I do?" Nichkhun repeated. His eyes turned upward, as if he was thinking. "What am I doing?" he murmured in a tone of contrived. His eyes went back spins toward Wooyoung. "If you do, what are you doing?" eventually Nichkhun just turned the question back without answering the question first.

 

And Wooyoung did not realize it. "Of course I was taking a shower," he replied simple.

"Really?" Nichkhun bit raise neck. Looking into the bathroom, through between door at the top of the head Wooyoung.

"Yach! What did you see?" Wooyoung protest, he felt uncomfortable with the attitude Nichkhun, who seemed to want to peep his body in the bathroom. Wooyoung hastily pulling his hand back so that he could close the door. But Nichkhun's hand still firmly holding. Make Wooyoung had no other choice

"Agrhhhh!" Nichkhun screamed. Back of his hand feels sore, being bitten Wooyoung suddenly. And seconds later, the bathroom door was closed with a concurrent loss of Nichkhun's red towel.

 

Nichkhun stared speechless at the bathroom door front of him. Then switch on the red bite marks on his hands. Wipe it with a grimace of pain. "Gosh, he's vicious, too," he muttered to no thought. But then he smiled with amusement, as if he had just discovered something new that will not be bored.

Nichkhun blew it on the bite. But whether, because somewhat of impulse, Nichkhun instead interested to kiss it, as if trying to smell other lips that had attached to the back of his hand. Nichkhun closed his eyes, enjoying kissing the back of his own hand.

The bathroom door open again. Wooyoung came out with a red towel wrapped around his little waist, folds and rolls his school uniform hanging in his arms as he held it in front of his chest. At first, Wooyoung's eyes were staring at Nichkhun wary, now transformed into a strange sight to find that Nichkhun kissed the back of his own hand like lunatics.

 

Nichkhun opened his eyes, realizing the presence of Wooyoung. He lowered his hand from his mouth. Showing a small smile that looks more like a thin grin. "Hi," he glanced naughty towards Wooyoung.

"Move," asked Wooyoung uncomfortable. "I'm going back to my room."

"Go back to your room?" Nichkhun repeated in a puzzled voice. "I think this is your room," he added. Wrong thought that chubby boy in front of him is his roommate besides Taecyeon.

"It's not. My room in–" Wooyoung broke off. Realize that if he does not have to show his room to a stranger in front of him.

 

"In?" Nichkhun waiting, unaware that he is quite interested in things related about a new chubby boy who he met it.

"Ah, well. Was not important." Wooyoung shook his head briefly. Hurriedly, he wanted to leave the room.

But Nichkhun still hold. Shifted his body to the right side when Wooyoung going through. Then again shifted to the left when Wooyoung switch to move to the other side.

Wooyoung looked at Nichkhun fierce, with lips pursed upset. Nichkhun grinned instead more broadly, have fun.

 

"Move," Wooyoung hissed, but looks are not scary in the eyes of Nichkhun.

"If I do not?"

"I insist."

"Try it," challenged Nichkhun playful tone. He made ​​light of the threat of Wooyoung.

 

Wooyoung directly pushing the Nichkhun’s chest to backwards with sudden movements, no kidding. As a student male dancer, Wooyoung have enough power to make Nichkhun stepped back quickly.

 

"Wow-wow-wow ...." Nichkhun without preparation, surprised by the sudden push of Wooyoung, which makes he take a step back with Wooyoung who continue to push the Nichkhun’s chest. Until hamstrings Nichkhun hit the middle of the bed, behind him. Before Nichkhun actually fell on the bed, his hands deftly pull Wooyoung, also making it fell on top of Nichkhun.

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

"I don’t think that a new transfer student is you."

"I never thought I could share a room with you."

Taecyeon smiled crookedly got a curt reply pitched Minjun, trooped the road beside it. "I should have realized as soon as it was told to bring the doll panda. Than first you're the one maniac with a panda. Ah, why did not mind it at that?" there is implied tone of voice Taecyeon regret.

"Maybe because you do not ever remember me," low Minjun, he whispered with a chin which immersed on the doll panda.

 

"Eoh? What did you say?"  Taecyeon turned.

 

"No," Minjun quickly shook his head. "It's not important."

"Hm ..." Taecyeon nodded. Back stared ahead. Shows the attitude that he was not really interested. "Hey," he suddenly has other thoughts. "It could be you move to this school because you want to catch up me?" he guessed with a playful tone.

"No!" Minjun quickly snapped loudly, making Taecyeon surprised at his side, almost jumped. "You overly confident!" Minjun turned away in the other direction.

"Hey, hey, I'm just kidding. Why'd you take it sensitive?"

"That's because your question is too weird!" deny Minjun, he still did not want to stare Taecyeon in his side.

 

Taecyeon suddenly grabbed Minjun’s hand. Make Minjun gasped instantly. He turned quickly, for a moment, Minjun’s sparkle implied hopefully.

"We're here." Taecyeon smiled, glancing at the door of a room next to them. "Room twenty-two. Remember! 2 2! Do not until later do you come to the wrong room!" he commemorates.

Minjun waved his hand from Taecyeon. "I know," he charmless. "I'm not a kid anymore., And I'm older than you. Don’t be pretentious advise me. "

Taecyeon instead amused smile. "I know. Lets go. We got into our room." Taecyeon turned around. Did not know that Junsu’s white cheeks had turned blush, when he heard the word 'our room'.

 

Minjun shook his head quickly. Get rid of all kinds of thoughts in his mind. Strengthen the heart. He tightened his arms on the his doll panda, Minjun had come walking after Taecyeon, entering their room.

But step Taecyeon stopped suddenly. Make Minjun accidentally bumped into the back of robust Taecyeon.

"Issh ...." Minjun complained, rubbing his nose length. He thought Taecyeon will soon turn around to apologize, but the next second Taecyeon kept silent in place. Taecyeon's body as if frozen, fixed permanently on the ground that he tread.

Curious. Minjun had turned his head to the side body Taecyeon. See more clearly the atmosphere in the room, and then also Minjun realize that there are other people in the room. Not just one, but two boys, who was lying crushing each other, on one bed.

 

Nichkhun's body lying on the bed, with his legs still hanging over the bed. On it, Wooyoung who only use red towel covering the his waist to the his knees, lying on his stomach on the Nichkhun’s chest. Both their eyes met each other too close, equally full of surprises widened.

People who do not know the problem was, can misunderstand with a position of both of them. As was the case with a Taecyeon and Minjun, who had entered the room.

Silence without words that seemed to strain it, instead broken by the sound of screaming hysterically both maknae –Chansung & Junho– from the next room.

 

 .

 

 .

 

 .

 

~ To Be Continued ~


Ouh... I was touched, the beginning I thought no one understood with a my writings in English.

Thank you so much for
Subscriptions this story, and kindly leave your comment. I love it. I proud it.

Forgive me again and correct me if still a wrong words in my writings. I was just learning to write in English.

Thank you.. ^^

~AyA~