Your and

IT Just happen

Minzy:  "I must be going Crazy. this is all does juices that my dad always makes in the morning that got me like this!"

minzy is sitting and trying to figure things out on her on

Gummy: "I'm going to take her home, if that's ok; I'm going to try to explane what's going on, and it's only going to be for today and I'll bring her to school first thing in the morning. If that's ok with you?"

Principal:  from how things want down, and how she tuck it I don't see why not?

 

 

Moments later

 

 

Gummy: go get some clothing, you are going to go home for today and we are going to have a sleep over me and you. I have a lot to tell you, I really did miss you.

minzy made her bag for the night  as her aunt was talking.

minzy: let's go home, I'm so ready to leave this place

As they were making there way out of the school, this beautiful guy; you could tell that he was the bad boy type that all girls like. He had all this girls following him up to the door gate, for a strange reason they couldn't pass the front gate.

Minzy: he is cute but I don't like bad boys aunt.

gummy:: that's what your mom said about your dad .

She started to laugh so hard 

"I must say you look like your mom, and you even sound like your mom."

Minzy: really can you tell me more about mom and how she was.

 

 

 

As they sun fall down and the moon came out

 

 

:"Aunt, can you tell me what's actually going on, I mean with out the crazy talk. To be honest, I think dad is not in his right mine for leaving me with all this crazy people that talk about being  monster or what ever you want to call it ."

gummy: well seeing how things are going maid as will just show you, .... Tell me what do you want for dinner what ever you want I'll make it.

minzy : do you have a lot of money , no wait I'm not even going to ask, I'm just going to tell you what I want .

i want a pepperoni pizza cheeseburger from Perry T, I want chocolate shake, no I want a bubble tea of coconut milk make that 2, frozen yogurt  so many things I want a box full of sweets. 

So tell me aunt gummy how are you going to buy me all of that, if some of the things I want they don't sell them at this time of the hour, and also how are you going to pay for it .

 

gummy: honey just watch and see.  (She was saying some words... After she finish everything appear on the table)

"I know if I talk and tell you, you won't belive me and I did try to tell you when we were in your principal office, but you didn't belive me , and this is the best thing I could do.  Your dad is going to kill me, but that's the only way you would actually belive me."

minzy: all my life have been a lie. ... Why .... (She started crying.) Why did dad hide this from me, and you know what aunt; I don't want to see him, he took what was most important in my life the true, he always said to always be true to your self, but all that's full of lies, he is an , and you too aunt you left me and you didn't care enough for me. You left me and you just appear out of the nothing just to say that am a witch. I don't even know how to act to all of this other than being mad.

gummy: I'm so sorry I know I'm selfish, for leaving and for just appear out of the no where. I came to make things better to help you, I get it, you are mad and know that maybe you don't want to see me,but I'm here and from know I I'm never going to leave you I promise.

minzy: you know what it's getting late and tomorrow I have to go to school, to a monster school.

(minzy was so mad that's he went to her room )

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hello i became the one thing that I hate the most a person that updates late 

I'm so sorry guys I have one good and one bad news.

good news I just graduated high school

bad news is that sometime I need a brake so I can continue with this story so maybe I will update a week later or I will update the next day and once again I'm so sorry for it again TT~TT