Unthinkable

IT Just happen

 

APOV:

 

Minzy thought to her self: man look at the situation that you are in all because you said jerk. SMH you should know better by know this is not a normal school, this is a monster school everyone has powers.

to be honest with you minzy didn't know that Kai was actually a wizard just like her, and he had ears just like an elephant, and back to the story.

 

 

: Sure i would like to go, i’m really hungry i haven’t eat nothing since i started to unpack my stuff.

 

: Yes i figure that. how do you know Chanyeol ? he actually told me that he was in a  hurry that he had to help the new kid in school. He usually doesn’t do this type of things, i think that the Principal made him do it, it must be someone really important, because other wise he wouldn’t be kissing .

he started to laugh, not knowing that the new student was Minzy. this didn’t make her feel better instead of getting angry she just stayed quiet and played on like if nothing bother her, may be it was that she was just used to moving from place to place every 2 months, but this time she was wrong she would stay for more than 2 months. 

 

: Hey are you ok.  said D.O.

 

: Hey you didn’t even told me your name? kai ask.

 

: Oh yeah, well sorry my name is Minzy. thanks for inviting me to eat, to be honest i don’t know that many people, i only know 5 people, you see i i’m new to this school. 

    Kai felt like a cold water was being splash in his face as he realice that she was the new student that chanyeol was kissing her .  He pretended that he didn’t say anything wrong. and even dough he new it was a mistake he didn’t apologies to her.

 

: Lest go im hungry. D.O.  he was always hungry, he is so skinny that you would think twice about how much food he can eat.

 

: You just eat all the food that kai send when chanyeol was here, i was so mad at him for not actually helping 

me move in or teach me any of the things that he said he was going to help me with.

 

: Wait a second, are you the new witch that is related to the writer that wrote a book about this school.      

   ask D.O. as he was growing curiosity  

 

: Why?  Is that a Bad thing? and what if i am?

 

: It would be the best thing ever if you ask me? who wouldn’t want to be? 

 

: Are you? ask kai, now feeling bad about his comment that he made earlier.

D.O. and Kai seem to know something that Minzy didn’t know, what would that be… 

 i don’t know, but wouldn’t it be interesting to know too… 

    minzy felt that for the first time in all her life she was being notice in a different way than what she is used to.

 

: Yes  i am, but can we go im actually really hungry i need to eat something or i’ll feel like im going to die at any given moment.

 

    They made their way to the cafeteria of the school, i must say is open 24/7.  Why well lest just say there are many different type of monster that will go hungry at any given time, and you don’t want things to be crazy especially at AYW, lest just say the last time a monster went hungry, Halloween was created, and that how we got that holiday, as they were making there way minzy started to realize that even if she wanted to pretend that this was not real, and as many times she would say it wasn’t real, reality was different then what she wanted it to be.

    In the cafeteria there were many lines for many different types of foods, lines that you wouldn’t even imagine, they had normal food and monster food. i will not name the food for you, it will be better off not knowing. Also i have to say that the food is actually really good, only if you don’t know what it contains, and is not because is free. 

 

 

: Hey minzy!…. 

 A strange and familiar voz coming from one of the lines.

   

     Minzy didn’t know who it was, she was looking at the direction 

 

: It’s bom, im in your class i was the one that help you get to you classes.

 

: Hi Bom? i see you are with T.O.P. … Hi T.O.P.?

 

 

    To be honest she felt awkward she didn’t know them to a personal level, but they talk to her as if they new her for years. Top and Bom made their way to minzy and the boys.

: hey do you want to join us? we are going to meet with the girls from class earlier you remember them right. 

 

    To be honest with you she didn’t remember them, and i can’t blame her in less than a week everything that she new change, and it wouldnt stop there.

 

: Sorry i’m actually here with them, they invited me to eat dinner with them and i would feel bad saying no to them after they help me move everything, but thanks, maybe next time.

 

: Sure thing hey maybe next time i will help you with any spell that you need help with or if you have any questions about magic? After all i am Cleopatra’s… (A girl interrupted her and got into the conversation.)  

 

: Hey little sister, when are you going to star making mom and dad proud. i Hate to be the only kid who takes all the glory, your so pathetic that i’m not even trying no more.  

 

There was something going on, that every single person on the cafeteria stop doing what they were doing and gave their full attention to them two.

 

: Hey, or a Hi little sister, how are you?… Would be better, (she said it sarcastically.) Look big sis,  i don’t want to fight right now, and i don’t have the time, why don’t you go and tell mom and dad, how you went skipping the other day, to go Shopping all day long.  

 

    If there was something that is the weakness of the Cleopatras sister is Shopping, well bom’s older sister love shopping for things that are limited edition and you could say bom too, but bom was more into limited food edition especially if the food was about corn. She has some special boxes where you can put anything and it will preserve 

 

: You can tell them all you want but they will not believe you? especially since you not doing good in school. they are only letting that slide, only because you are dating that guy. Whats his name?… oh yes T.O.P.  he may have save you from them getting mad at you but that doesn’t mean that they trust you like they trust me. (She started to laugh evilly)

 

: Look, you may be older then her but that’s only by 3 seconds.  Said T.O.P. trying to defend his girlfriend.

 

: those 3 Seconds make me more wiser than her.

 

     At that point T.O.P. made a face of (What the hell did she just said, does she realice that it doesn’t make any sense.)

 

: What ever, see you losers.  

 

    Bom sister left as if she didn’t do anything.   

 

: Sorry, about that minzy, she is crazy… don’t mine her, i’ll see you later then.

 

: Don’t worry i’m ok.

 

    Minzy had a face that just said and thought  (WTF just happen?… i think that you are apologizing to the wrong person here, shouldn’t it be your boyfriend?)  Bom and T.O.P. left as they said their good byes. Kai and D.O. where like (Oh ok this is awkward)

 

: Any ways Kai. Chanyeol told me that you are part of a dancing club, is that true?

 

: Yes… Why? do you know how to dance?

 

: Yes i am a free style dancer. 

 

: Thats nice to know, we are actually looking for a dancer would you like to audition. Before i came to your room i had a meeting and since a dancer quit on us, we came up with an idea of having an open audition. If you want to join, meet me at the auditorium on Monday at 4:30 p.m.

 

: Thats nice, that gives me a chance to practice for 2 days.