First lesson

IT Just happen

" I'm only doing this because they are making me do it."

"Ok, I don't think I ask you anything?"

"Smart , well I least I have something to look forward to. So tell me how come, you don't know how to use your powers?"

"First of all ouch, and second of all I didn't know,"

"Didn't know what?"

"That I was a witch."

"Thank you so much Principal YG, but you did tell me it was going to be a interesting, I'll give you that."
He was looking at the sky as he was talking out loud and he didn't even notice.

"Who are you talking to?"
I ask as I was looking at the same direction that he was looking.

He just shake his head as if there was something popping out.

"Nothing that should matter to you at this moment... First things first, I'm going to be teaching you the basics so, you better pay attention to everything that I will show you."

"So your going to teach me right now, don't we have class like in 10 minutes?"

"We do, but I will give you your first lesson that you will have to learn before the week ends."

"Fine, what is it." I told him, I was so ready to be done with this stupid lesson, I just wanted school to be over and the weekend to come. This because today is Tuesday and there is still 4 more days to go.

"Learn how to concentrate, once your concentrated you will try to focus all you energy to your hand that you write with."

"Why?" I was so confuse, this has nothing to do with magic.

"Don't ask just do it.... I have to go my class is so far so I have to go so I can make it on time, I'll se you after school. Bye!"  

"wait I don't even know your name?"
I shouted but he didn't hear me as he was running fast.

 

 


Want to know who this guy is?

I manage to make two chapter in one day... Want to know a secret this guy is a member from EXO.

I don't know if the next chapter will be ready for tomorrow, if it's not then I will update later on this week, because my birthday is on Monday, if I don't have anything to do before or after or actually on my birthday, I will update hope you keep on liking this story.

(My English is so bad same times so if I make an error I'm so sorry)