Oh boy!

IT Just happen

Chanyeol  POV:

(Thinking to himself.)

Man I feel so bad that I can't stay and help her, I got go I'm just going to wait until he gets here, either way he lives across from her, so he doesn't have any excuses... At any point he would come to his roo... ,, Thankfully I call him to help me, I know I will own him a big one.... Ah what ever!

 

The phone stars to ring ~

 

:Hey where are you?

: Im outside, just open the door so that I can get over this ASAP.

: chill, chill, in going did you bring any snacks?

: I got frychicken, and spicy ricecake.

: Your the best. 

 

He finish his conversation and makes his way to the door, just as he was about to open the door minzy stops him.

 

: Hey chanyeol, thanks for helping me out, but can you stop talking in the phone and actually do some helping.

: Hahaha (he laughed awkwardly) sorry, I actually ask my best friend to come and help us and to bring some food, I'm actually going to open the door, he is waiting outside.

: Oh ok... (She felt bad for saying what she said)

 

 

Chanyeol  proceeded to open the door, and as he was opening the door; he saw a box with a note on it, it read like this 

I got go, the dance club just call me and there is an emergency meeting, I'll be back when the meeting is over.

: hey chanyeol, where is your friend I thought you  said he was coming to help.

: he is, but something came up with his dance club... He is coming to help when his meeting is over...

: there is a dance club? What do you have to do to be in the club?

: why do you know how to dance? If your interested I can talk to my friend he is the club president.... He got us some food if you want to eat and take a break....

 

Hey minzy don't get mad, and let me finish talking without interrupting me... I know that I wasn't here to help you early  and it may look like I'm trying to get out from helping you, but I also have a meeting to go , trust me when I say this I wish I would help you instead of going to that meeting... Don't worry my friend will come and help you....

 

(Before minzy could even star screaming at him, he was gone like the wind) 

 

Minzy POV:


: oh I knew it, I just knew it , it was too good to be true. 

Minzy was so angry, for the first time that she had meet chanyeol... she thought that he was actually nice, until he left her just like the first time they met.

As time passed by, minzy was almost finish with the things she brought from home.

Knock knock front door sounded

:I'm coming just give me a second.

She made her way to the door in a rush, that she had forgotten that she had dust all over her hair.
As she was opening the door the person on the other side started to sneeze uncontrollably.

: Blessed you.   She said
: Thanks, I'm here because my friend told me that you needed help with your things.
: Oh thanks, I'm almost finish but thanks for coming. 
: Yeah no problem, so do you still need my help.
: Can you help me move those boxes?
: Sure no problem. ( he started to sneeze again)

 

 

APOV:

Minzy and and her helper finish putting everything in its place, his stomach starts to graw as he was making his way to throw some papers into the trashcan....  

:Hey are you hungry?... If you want to eat, there is still food from what you brought early.

He stared to think to himself: did I came to my room earlier. Oh well I'm hungry what ever.

They started to eat, few minutes later there was someone knocking on the door.  Minzy made her way to the door, but as she was going, she thought to her self, it must be that jerk of chanyeol.

: hey I'm chanyeol friend I was supposed to come and help you earlier... My meeting took longer than I thought it would, I actually send one of my teammate to help you, I'm just here to present myself in case you need help with anything since we're going to be neighbors.

Minzy was confused, she did hear what he was saying, but what she didn't quite understood was how God created them and they get United. : jerks. She whispered to herself without thinking that he heard anything.

: Sorry did you say something?
: No... (That was a close one)
: oh I thought you said jerk, I guess my mind is playing with me. He said it sarcastically.
: No,no, no, I didn't said that, I i said young, I wanted to say that you look young. How old are you?

: I'm 16, I was born on January 14.  
What about you, when is your birthday?

(Thanks a lot Minzy you got to be careful of what you say.) she told her self that, but this time in her head, can you imagine if she made that mistake again. To be honest she didn't even want to talk to him, but since she call him a jerk, know she is stuck having an awkward conversation.

: That's actually funny my birthday is also on January, 18.
Wait a second, who is that person in my living room eating fried chicken, and spicy rice cake.

: oh he is D.O., he's the one I send to help you move your stuff.

Minzy look at D.O.an notice that he has finish all the food, she didn't even get a chance to eat. (She makes a sad face.)
D.O.  gets up and make his way to Minzy and his friend.

: Hey Kai? I'm still hungry, let go get fry chicken? 
: Yeah let's go I'm hungry, hey Minzy do you want to go? Why do I get the feeling that you eat everything D.O. .... Hey Minzy do you want to go?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for taking a long time to get Kai in the storyline 

I really had to rewrite and add things to this chapter,

i would like to know what you guys think so far and I will say that I know that I didn't updated this story for a long time, reason being is that I have been working on my writing.