High School Dorm!!!

IT Just happen

"Five minutes until class stars everyone make your way to your classes." You could hear principal YG talking as if he could watch each of the student.

Man this school is so strange it's nothing like I had ever saw in my life, this is hard, even if I want to quit I can't my curiosity is more bigger than anything I really want to know about magic, especially now that I know that I have magic running trough my body. Dad left and it's out of town, no wonder why he didn't pick up when I try to call him, also no wonder why myaunt came all the way here, she wouldn't of had come if dad was here, or maybe I'm wrong and she let go of her fear of dad being a bad ogre. (bad brother) I better hurry up and go to my class.

"Good morning everyone!"

"Good morning Mr.Teddy!!"
Everyone stud up and greeted mr.teddy

"I have to say that this whole nine weeks we are going to be working on our books. Please open your books, here you will work from unite 2-6, you get to work on teams if you like, I'm expecting that you will learn how magic was created."

I wanted to work with Bom, but to be honest I felt that I didn't feet in, and the guy that talk to me is not even here. I guess I have to do all this research on my on.

 

APO

As time pass by school was over, minzy felt like she didn't belong at the school, she knew Bom and TOP, but not at a personal level.

She made her way into the hall way where all the freshman room where. 

This school was not a normal school, just in case you didn't know, every student had to stay at the same building, well freshman had to stay at the 4th floor, soft-mores had to share 3rd floor, juniors 2nd and seniors 1st floor.  You could say this was a pain in the for every freshman, reason was that they couldn't leave the building when they wanted, and they had to wake up early to be on time to school.

Soon minzy would learn all of this... (Back to the story)

Like I was saying, minzy was looking for room 17, after walking through all these hallways, you would think that building would be small; from the way that it looks from outside.

She finally made it to room 17
She try to open the door but couldn't , she started kicking and screaming at that poor door.

"Hey do you need some help?"

"Hey, your that guy from class."

"Yes, I was making my way to my room, and your screaming and kicking got my attention." He laugh because now he knew why she was screaming.

"Yes sorry for that... Sorry I forgot your name?"

"Deuk kwon, you forgot it so soon?"

"Hey I'm new here and it's ok for me to forget... Anyways can you help me , I think the door is stuck."

"Did you try using your magic password?"

"What you need to used magic to open this door?... Just my luck, how am I suppose to know that I have to used magic for this deuk?"

"So you didn't know you have to used magic?... That's just crazy talk,
First of all you need a magic password, try thinking of something anything, once your know what that password is going to be, try to open the door, but as your opening the door say that magic password, but judging from what you did I don't think that door is going to let you in"

"No wait what, why do you say that?"

"That door has feelings, it's a living door, actually every door in this school and dorm have a soul, you have to be nice or it's not going to let you in." 

"Thanks a lot you put the cherry on top to this day. First of all I didn't know I was a~"

Someone interrupted minzy.
 
"Minzy what are you doing why are you out here, I though we wear going to meet after school?"

"Sorry deuk, I have to go and I just want to say thanks, I have to go I'll see you later?"

"Yeah no problem, bye."

Deuk left in a hurry after saying his good bye, almost as if he was scare or something.
 
"Hey Mr. I'm your new magic teacher, your such and .

You say your going to help me with magic but you don't actually teach me anything."

Minzy was so mad because he didn't even told her the basic things about the dorms. She had the right to be angry at him, he could of told her that she needed to used her magic in order to be able to get inside her dorm.

"Hey, I was running late ok, and yes I know that's not an excuse."

"First of let me know your name you know mine, but you don't even bother  to  even tell me yours?"

"I'm Chanyeol."

"Thanks for letting me know?" She said it so sarcastic.

"Hey... I'm here to help you let me help you with your room."

"Thanks a lot."

Minzy had a ruff day she was so fed up with everything that you could tell she was in a moody way

"Let's make a magic password .~(minzy interrupted him before he could finish.)

"Deuk help me with that,
I was actually going to open the door  before you interrupted me."

"Sorry for that, well try opening the door."

"It's not going to let me, let's just say,  me and the door didn't star off in the right way."

She smile at him, 
he was confused

"Ok... But you haven't even try to open the door, just do it."

Minzy try opening the door as she was saying the magic password to get in.

"You see the door actually let you come inside."

"WOW... This is my room... It's ... It's to big."

"My room is smaller but that's ok." Chanyeol said a bit sad and jealousy 

"What I'm I going to do with this much space? Chanyeol can you please help me get all my stuf here I left my bag at the front office with Luca, he said he was going to bring them here or something?..."

"Luca said that, hahaha~"

As chanyeol was laughing his phone started to ring

"Hello~... Oh hey I'm with the new student right now... Hey can you come and help me with something... Please and I will do something for you later on, thanks your the best... I'm in room 17, don't be lazy, well your not, but it's not that far from your room, thanks I'll see you in less than five."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Many things will happen in the next chapter... I don't think you want to miss it.

 Next chapter will be updated next week