SAY WHAT!

IT Just happen

:How many times have you move?

: 21. Why do you want to be my friend so bad?

: Well let me just put it this way... I think that nobody needs to be all a lone.

 My turn hahaha... Well do you have a boy friend?

 

Minzy wasn't a pro at dating , she got mad at the idea that thanks to her dad she couldn't date any guy for a long period.

[before answering the question she got a flash back of all those moments when she was about to date and thanks to her dad  she couldn't date properly.]

: No .  Why do you want to know if I have a boy friend?

: it's just a question so that I get to know you better ?
"it's this guy toying with me? What part of me leaving this school in two months he doesn't get?"

: No I though I told you.~ 

[ He interrupter her and told her, "I already know this just continue with the 20 questions."]

: have you ever move from town?

: Yes my parents moved for me so that I could come to this school.
Do you like it so far?

:Well I have to say this school it's nothing like my other school it looks like a school for .... 

[ she stop and said to her self, "I can't even say it  it's just to funny, me just thinking about it feels so fake hahahahaha.]    Well let's just say it feels like a Harry potter movie.   ( LMAO )

:  You know that movie is base on our school right, the authore actually went to a school from AYW in England.... Know my turn, what have you been doing all this time didn't you know this is a school for monster?

: Stop joking(hahaha) I get that your trying to make me laugh but you don't need to tell me lies and if you are at least say something that makes sanse (hahaha)

[Just in time the speakers from the class room beep]

"Good morning everyone it's the time to say your pledge of Allegiance, please get up from you sits and let say together.

I pledge of Allegiance to the stars of the united monsters of the world, and the Republic of wishes stands one nation under God an individual. You may take your sit, now with the news.~"

: Wait what just happened I thought you were kidding with me?

: I thought you knew... This school is only for monsters and no human ever come or knows about this school, well that I know of, and your the first.

 

FEW HOURS LATER

(MINZY PANICKING MODE)

: Dad, you have to come and pick me up I don't even know what type of joke your planing but it's not funny at all....

 

A person from behind grabs minzy and makes a move to a room full of  peopl.

 

"Hey watch it, don't you see me;  I'm making a very important phone call right now!" 

Minzy saw that few  faces that she recognize  her aunt  gummy and that guy Luca from early and her new teacher there was a guy that she didn't know.