LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES

IT Just happen

Minzy was  confused she thought her at aunt gummy was in Paris. 

"Minzy I came as fastes as I could, your dad didn't tell me he was going to bring you to my home town oh if only I had know sooner I could of help you out with your new school." Her aunt gummy was so excited that she didn't notice the minzy was confused about which was talking about.

: Aunt what are you talking about? Never mine I need to get out of here. (She ignored everyone else in the room)

: Yah... Minzy... I'm your principal Mr. YG, you should be more considerate of others who here.

: Aunt what's going on? Ok I get it this is a dream.... Any second know I'll wake up in my room, and I'll have to go to my new school... [ As the seconds pass everyone stayed still looking at her with a face of "ok"] let me pinch my self [She scream from the pain of pinching her self] Ok what's going on?

: I guess your dad didn't tell you right? Let me tell you your a witch...~ 

: Aunt you don't need to be mean.

: Honey I really mean it, you area witch, you come from a family with the greatest power. (As she was telling minzy was in a big shock, she couldn't close her eyes and was open.) Your dad didn't want you to find out for all this year, that when I hear that you where attending this school I couldn't belive I thought they where lies, I know your father would never bring you to this school, if it wasn't from your Principal YG that told me I wouldn't had belive it .

[minzy came back from her shocking moment and realize that everything was a joke a good old joke that would end soon]

: Aunt this are Lies... Lies and more lies, it's a good one... Who would belive that my dad is a Wizer/witch or what ever you call a male witch, dad it's a boring person that all he knows it's his job and he never has time for other things thank his job. 

[she stated saying it with a strong voice but at the end her voice felt weak]

: You know that I'm telling the true, all those times when you where younger you couldn't figure out why you could feel a power that came from a room that your father never allowed you to go in (Minzy gets a flash back when she was a kid.) And the only reason was so that you could be a normal kid, I told him many time that you had the right to know, we couldn't agree so I move out of the house, I regret leaving you I'm the only female figure that you have, as your aunt I should of stayed but I couldn't stay and give my powers up. Now I'm here and I'll be helping you with anything that you need help with...~

:Sorry to interrupt, we have a meeting as we may continue, we are all here  talk about minzy  powers and how we can help, she doesn't know how to use magic. Should we assigned her a student that can help her out. 

EVERY ADULT:    Yes that's a good idea.

: Ok with that being said I'll alowed you to get the help of a fellow student.

[Minzy was still at lost, everything was so fast that she couldn't think properly.]