Can't Wait....

Rain On My Vacation

After a long conversation with the two cashiers, I head back to the hotel. I was in such a daze that I didn't even realize that I arrived. I am even surprised when I realize that I've reached the hotel witouth getting into a serious accident on the road or something. Everything around me seems fast and I am just this weird girl walking in the middle of of this quick paced world. I pass the front desk and Younah calls out to me. 

"Hello,_____-sshi! How was the cafe I recommended you?, she asks pleasantly.

I go back in my mind to remember the cafe and WHAM! His face pops back in to my head. A sheepish smile forms on my face and I feel like I'm in Heaven. 

"It was amazing", I say dreamily. "Thank you for recommending it to me."

"Oh! No problem. By the way way, That remids me. You have message."

"A message? Oh! Probably from my mother but, why wouldn't she call me?"

"Actually it was a man that left you a note"

A man? I give Younah a perplexed look. What man would want to leave me a message. The only person I could think of is... No way! I look at Younah straight in to her eyes. She must've been startled because now her eyes are open big.

"Younah-sshi! Was he tall, wearing a cap, glasses and looked like a model?" My voice sounded like it was really high pitched but I could care less. I needed to know. She looked up and pouted . Then a smile emerged on her face and gave me an eye smile.

"Yes, he specifically asked me to make sure you got the message and even gave me a tip."

I was ecstatic beyond belief. I couldn't believe it. He actually wanted to go on a date with me and he lft me a message. But, then a confusing matter bothered me. How did he know my name when I never told him. How did he figure out to tell Younah about me. I'm sure I am not the only black girl Younah has seen pass through here today. 

"Uhm... Younah-sshi, how did you know the note was for me?"

"Well he adressed you as______  and said that everything in the note has all the answers to your questions."

i thanked Younah for the note and tell have a nice fternoon. I decided to change into my bathing suit because it was quite warm outside and wanted to catch some sun before it got dark. So I headed upstairs and and changed in to my pink fringe bikini top and matching bottom. I got my light green caftan out and wore with my big rimmed sunglasses.  I headed back down stairs. I made my way to the back of the hotel into a beautiful open space with lounge chairs and a liver formed pool in the middle. There weren't much people out except some people in the pool doing some laps. I found chair and took off my caftan. I laid on the chair and then laid down on it myself. I took out the note and tried to open it but, I felt scared which is kinf=d of dumb it isn;t like he planted a bomb in it...right? I take a deep breath and and open the note carefully. 

Hey _______-sshi! Sorry I had to leave in such a hurry I had to meet up with a hyung and I was running a little late.You must be wondering how I got your name when I never asked. Well after I left, I forgot to ask for you name so I called your phone but you didn't answer and it went straihgt to voicemail but I heard you say your name. Then I remembered you said that you were staying in a hotel nearby and suspected that ist was this one. I wrote a quick note and left it with the head receptionist. I just wanted to let you know that I will have someone picking you up tomorrow at 8. Wear somthing nice andd classy. I hope you face feels better. Can't wait. See tomorrow night, angel.

                                                                                                                                            Ji-Hoon oppa

I look at the note one more time and can't believe my luck. This man is something else. I take it rest it to my chest and sigh. I watch as the Sun is making a slow decesnt into the horizon, casting shadows on the walls of the hotel. I guess I'have to go shopping i tell myself as I watch a couple of kids splash around the pool and having fun.