Welcome...

Rain On My Vacation

The bell boy walks with me until I reach the front desk and I thank him. A young woman comes and gives me a warm smile."Welcome to the Hyatt Regency Incheon. How may I be of service?". I look at the woman impressed  She seems like she's got this welcoming thing down to an art form. Her English is nice though I can still hear her accent it suits her voice very well. 'Hello", I tell her in Korean "I have a room already reserved under the name of _______." Her eyes widen a little but regains her composure and gives me an amused smile. "Well then I will check the computer and might a just add miss your Korean in exceptional." I give her a smile and in less than 10 seconds she finds me my room. "Here are your keys, the Club King room is ready for you and if you have any problems don't hesitate to call the front number that you'll find in the pamphlet. Enjoy your stay here,______-sshi!", she says as she hands me the keys and the pamphlet. She waves to a bell boy and he comes to gt my cart with my luggage. I thank the receptionist whose name was Younah and follow the bell hop to the elevator. We finally reach my room and I hand him a tip. He bows and leaves closing the door behind himself. I look around and find my room filled with light from the glowing Sun setting.

 

I see my bed and temptation rise inside of me. "Come to me my pretty sit your tired body down on my soft mattress and let me envelope you in my warm goose down sheets!" Wow, I must be very tired if I'm imagining this bed taking to me, but I still want to rest before I start unpacking. I usually unpack the moment I arrive anywhere because I like to get things out of the way but well I guess I was really tired so I decided to just for a good 5 minutes nothing more and nothing less. Well that was a mistake because the moment my head rested on the pillows I was out like a light. After what I thought was maybe 7 minutes of laying down I heard my rintone blast out of my satchel ~Ring the alarm, I've been through this too long, but I be damned if I see another chick on your arm, ring the al...~   "Alright Beyonce I'm comming , I'm comming!" I murmured in the pillow. I stumble out of the bed and look around for my bag and phone. Then I remembered I put it right next to me when I layed down so I reached under cover to find a light green bag lying on top of the pure white sheets. I open the satchel and pull my phone. I lift the cover of the front of the phone and see my mom's number. I press the answer key and just as I am about to say hello she cuts me off. "_______ you there? You okay? Did you get off the plane yet?Hello?" my mother yells from the other side of the line. I have to pull the phone away fro my ear from fear of becoming deaf. "Umma stop yelling otherwise your really gonna start to yell in order for me to hear", I yell back. She goes quiet and I realize my error. "Little girl...what have I told about calling me THAT!" I laugh and rub my eyes at my mistake. She has no problem with the Korean language actually she encouraged me to learn it but I guess because I used to use it to annoy her, she gives death glares whenever I use it. So, I try not to use it...as much kekekekeke. "Mom I'm okay I just too a nap." I said giving her a yawn.

"A NAP!!!!" I hear her exclaim.

"Yeah, you know when you only close your eyes..." I trail off after turning around and looking out of the window.

"Hey ______! Baby you there! "

"Uhmm mom, is the Sun up in Toronto?"

"Yep!"

"So I'm guessing it's morning time in Toronto?"

"Actually to be exact it is 11:17 right now "

I start to make a mental calculation of how long I must've fell asleep and how bad I messed up my sleeping pattern.

"NNOOOOO WWWWWAAAAAAYYYYYYY,!!!!! I SLEPT FOR 3 HOURS!!!!!! I MESSED UP MY SLEEPING SCHEDULE.

"Sweety don't worry all you have to do is not go to sleep for a while for like...well you can figure that one out. Well I just called to make sure you were okay so I'm gonna call you tommorow or today or whatever, okay?

"Okay mom and next time don't yell in the phone please."

"Oh, sorry about that", she laughes.

"Alright love ya mumsy, Imma take a shower unpack my stuff and keep myself busy for a while."

"Wow you must really be tired if you still haven't unpacked, anyways night baby love ya"

We hang up and I go and unpack my things. I take out my white tank top and pink sleeping short shorts. I hit the showers and after brushing my teeth and combing my hair, I take out my tablet and looked through my emails and newsletters, I checked my fave online malls and went on Twitter and Facebook to make my updates. After 2 and a half hours I decided to go to bed. I said my prayers and thanked God for letting me arrive in this amazing country safe and sound. I wrapped myself in my sheets and tried to sleep but it wasn't comming. "When I wanna sleep, I can't but when I don't want to...huuuh!" I murmur against my soft pillow. Time to pull out the big guns a.k.a the hottest man alive a.k.a. the Ninja Assassin a.k.a. The Original Bad Boy a.k.a. Rain. I pull out my phone and earphones and play the playlist with all his slow songs in it under the name of ~SlOwLy~ . In less than 5 minutes my eyes start feeling droopy and his voice fill my head. I've always loved his music, his acting, his dancing and lets not forget...his personality. Oh yeah his abs too, thats just a bonus to the whole package. I've been his fan since 2009 and even though I'm not his huggest fan and follow him everywhere like some obssessed fan, I admire his creativity and vision. I take one last sigh and let the word of this amazing artist take me away to Dreamland.