Prince, even in the day?

Prince of the Night

Recap:

I was sleeping but then I felt that theres a hand that's caressing my face, so then I opened my eyes and saw that the guy who saved me was totally just 3 inches away from my face, so as you all know I blushed again.

Then he saw me awake so he stood up.

Hello. Sorry I was rude earlier. By the way, my names Aaron Yan. How about you?

Aaron Yan? That's a cute name, I told to my self. But the name just seems so familiar.

O-Oh, I stammered. That's ok by the way you just saved my life. I'm Hebe Tian.

Hebe Tian? That's a cute name, He told to himself. But the name just seems so familiar.

==========

When I wake up I saw that it was already 12 in the afternoon.

And it hit me that I was still at Aaron's house and no one knows where I am.

I bet everyone were going crazy finding me...

Well that's a bit over is it, I just thought of my parents and friends finding me.

Someone suddenly knocked on the door and stopped me from my imagination.

It was actually Aaron who brought food for me.

He was wearing a black fitted shirt and wears a white three-fourths.

He is so cute in that kind of attire.

After I analyze everything, I saw him looking at me and I quickly looked away and blushed.

"Good thing your awake" He said with his angelic voice.

Still looking away, I said "Yeah! I never knew how long I slept, and it was already 12 in the afternoon."

I slightly looked at him and glanced at his facial expression.

But all I can see was his huge smile flashing at me.

His teethe are pearl white it really made me blind.

I thought it was cute for him to smile, but then I stopped imagining things cuz' he was seating on the bed and I'm still lying there motion less.

He held the plate of food in his palm and took the spoon and shoved it near my mouth.

"What are you doing?" I told him.

He was grinning and suddenly giggled, "I'm helping you to eat."

The scene was so awkward for me so I sat on the bad and took the plate and spoon and feed my self.

There was a minute of silence, Then Aaron broke it and said "How was your - night or ah - moring?" He asked me awkwardly.

"It was fine, I guess." I said to him.

After I ate, I reminded my self that no one still knows where I was so I have to go back home.

I stood and went to Aaron's room but he was not there.

I went down stairs a looked, but he is no where to be seen.

Suddenly I heard a nice music that came from the room that was in front of me.

I opened it and was shocked to see that the one who is playing that nice music was him.

He suddenly stopped when he noticed that someone came in the room.

He turned his head and saw me. He smiled and signaled me to sit beside him.

I then followed him, and then he was playing again.

He is so good at playing the piano it just wants me to sing the lyrics, but I am so shy and think that he would not like my singing and it would just make him think that I ruined the sing.

But then I can't stop my self anymore and sang I followed the the rhythm.

He suddenly stopped and I looked away.

"Your voice is so nice. It is so angelic, I've never heard a voice that good in my whole entire life" He told me.

I was blushing so badly because of what he said.

It was so sweet of him to actually to hear him say nice things to me.

When I looked back, I didn't notice that his head was behind me and I was shocked that after a second I was kissing him.

I can't stop my mind. I can't stop my self. It was torturing me. I cant control my self.

I can't believe it, he was also doing it.

In a minute or so that seemed like forever, He jerked away.

He was totally blushing right now.

"I'm sorry." He said flatly.

He was about to go out but I wanted to tell him that I'm going home, which is the real thing that I was doing that's why I'm finding him.

"Hey! Me too. I apologize to you"

"There's no need, It was all my fault"

"I'm just going to tell you that I would like to go home now"

He quickly glanced at me with a sad expression.

"Ok. I guess I'll met you some other time. I hope it's soon."

I smiled and said "Uhm, yeah! Don't worry we'll meet again."

And after Our talk he offered me to ride his car and he will fetch me home.

I quickly agreed to him.

==========
Hey Guyz!!! sorry for the oh so late update.

We had many project's right now.

At last, I only have to do 2 projects more to do, to be exact.

Well I hope you like this chapter even though it's not that good.

I'm still adjusting and still reading many fan fics and see to it that I can right something that the readers will like.

hehee, just wanna make my readers like the story.

If you have any suggestion to make my story even more reader friendly you can put it in your comment.

I think that so less people reads my story.

I'm really so down right now, I hope my readers will be more, in a matter of minutes, hahaa

-tomolukiku03
December 5, 2008