2 Sided Prince

Prince of the Night

Recap:

 

When I heard their footsteps. I knew they’re done talking. In silence I walked to the girls and asked….

 

“Hey! Uhm… Hebe can I talk to you?” I smiled at her. Wishing that she would accept my invitation.

 

============================================================

 

[Aaron’s POV]

 

My heart start’s skipping in beats. Just wanting to know Hebe’s answer, my palms starts to sweat.

 

“Uhm… sure Aaron. You can talk right now.” Hebe smiled at me.

 

She didn’t get that I want to talk to her alone. Urgh!!! I just can’t get to talk to her personally without anyone bothering us.

 

“hehee… Can I talk to you privately?” I asked her more softer tone this time.

 

“Why? Is there something wrong?” Hebe keeps on asking me.

 

Why doesn’t she want to answer my question and keeps on asking me back? I’m getting frustrated now but I just can’t show it. I still had to have my answer.

 

“Oh nothing! Just wanted to spend some time with you alone” I slightly smiled at her hoping she would answer my question by now.

 

“Sure she would go talk with you. Right Hebe?!” Selina eyed Hebe while answering my question that should be answered by Hebe.

 

Then I saw that Ella nudged Hebe a little.

 

“Hebe?” I said her name with a questioning look.

 

Still I wanted to know the answer from her. I wanted it to come out from . 

 

“Uhm! Aaron seems like Hebe won’t talk to you. How about let’s just start the game?” Calvin suggested.

 

“Right! Let’s start the game I’m getting board.” Jiro added.

 

That made Selina whack Jiro’s head.

 

“Hey!” Jiro said struggling from Selina’s whacking which made his head ache.

 

“Ah… sure. We should just start the game.” I said disappointed.

 

“Let’s go to the living room then.” Hebe said and led us the way.

 

The walk to the living room was quiet. It was an awkward state for me. I’m getting irritated with Calvin by now. He’s always messing things up for me.

 

“So guys here are the rule of the game” Chun instructed.

 

“Scissors vs. Paper. Scissors wins.

Scissors vs. Stone. Stone  wins

Paper vs. Stone Paper wins.

Did I make my self clear” Chun said leading us to the carpeted floor.

 

“Let’s start then” Calvin said.

 

We lined up and in 2 groups and that is… you guessed it girls vs. boys.

 

The first player is Chun and Ella. The strike their hands out and Chun showed a Stone while Ella showed a paper.

 

“So Chun you lost waahahaa!!!” Ella teased chun.

 

“Fine! What’s my dare?” Chun said.

 

“uhm… how about grab Selina’s waist and stay that way for the rest of the game!” Ella eyeing Selina and Chun.

 

“What!? No way!!” Chun exclaimed.

 

“No way to you too!!!” Selina shouted at Chun… well practically screaming at him. Poor Chun.

 

“No but’s you guys have to do it.” Ella said while laughing out loud.

 

“Fine!” They both said. Then Chun went to Selina’s side and grabbed her waist.

 

“Ok! Next.” Chun said.

 

Next round is Calvin and Selina.

 

“How am I supposed to play when Chun’s arm is around my waist?” Selina asked.

 

“It’s going to be fine” Ella flashed Selina a sly smile.

Calvin and Selina strike their hands out and Calvin got paper while Selina got Scissors.

 

“Yes! I win! haha” Selina said proclaiming to the world.

 

“So what’s the dare?” Calvin asked calmly.

 

“Uhm… let me think. I dare you to go to you’re crush and admit that you have a crush on her face to face. ” Selina said looking like she had thought of the greatest dare yet.

 

“What?! Then that becomes a truth?” Calvin questioned Selina.

 

“Why is there any problem? Being a coward are you?” Selina teased Calvin.

 

“Hah! Coward me! I’ll show you who’s coward.” Calvin teased Selina back.

 

Slowly Calvin started to walk. I had a bad feeling about this, I didn’t know why but my heart and in unity and is saying to me that I should stop him. But Why?! I really never came to the right answers to all my question.

 

It crushed my heart like some big giant stomped and jumps over it several time. Slowly but surely Calvin walks towards Hebe.

 

It seems like the time stood still and I can’t move a single bit.

 

I cannot breath and everything just doesn’t seem into place.

 

“Hebe.” I heard Calvin say and apparently not only me was in total shock but also the others.

 

Calvin sighed a little before he continued.

 

“I know that we knew less from each other. But the time that I first meet you was different. I never knew that kind of feeling when I’m always around you my heart came at peace and like everything just went into its perfect place. Even my heart is overjoyed. I never did expect this to happen. But Hebe since I have been given this privilege I will not stop it nor will I neglect this.”

 

My heart was totally broken into shreds and pieces like it’ll never be fixed again. The heartache that I fell right now is much more than that I feel when I never saw the girl again.

 

“Hebe, I just wanted to express my feelings and say from the bottom of my heart that I really love you. What ever happens that will never change. I hope that someday you can accept this aching heart of mine wanting you to get hold of it and accept it. I promise that nothing can harm you ever again and I will protect you with all my life.” Then Calvin stopped and looked at Hebe straight in the eye and held her hand tightly.

 

“Will you be my girlfriend?” Calvin asked sweetly.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

[Hebe’s POV]

 

Calvin speech is just so overwhelming. It just makes me blush and it makes my heart jumped a bit when I heard the words come out of his mouth. I’m really flattered because of all the things that he said right now. I didn’t expect it to come this way.

 

“Calvin, I never knew that you feel this towards me.” I started.

 

“Hebe, you don’t have to answer me right away.” Calvin said assuring me.

 

Urgh! Why did it end up like this. I’ve always liked Calvin but just a friend. I never imagined him being my boyfriend or something more near to that.

 

I hated Aaron but when I hear Calvin said all those things I still wished that he is the one telling it to me. Why?! My heart still beats for Aaron.

 

Now I know my feelings for Aaron never did left my heart. My affection for him just get’s deeper and deeper every time even when I was angry at him.

 

He is the one in my mind even if I wanted to get him out of it.

 

I just hated this feeling of nervousness and that I had to reject my friend Calvin which I don’t want to because I will never want to break his heart and most of all break our friendship.

 

He is really one courageous guy that made me like him being his friend nothing more nothing less. I wanted to say all this things to him but I just can’t get it out of my mouth. Sigh!

 

“Calvin. I…” before I could finish my sentence I heard someone saying…

 

“No Hebe Don’t!!! Don’t answer him. Don’t give him what he wants!!! Please Hebe I’m begging you. My heart is really aching right now and I just don’t want to add this no more.” In shock hearing about what Aaron said.

 

Everyone is in shock even me. Duh?! Of course I’ll be shocked.

 

When I heard him say those things it just makes me want to go to him and hug him tightly and say don’t worry I’ll always be by your side, I’ll never leave you nor forsake you.

 

But this is just the reality I can’t just do that.

 

Aaron went closer.

 

“Hebe…” Aaron trailed away.

 

============================================================

 Hey guys!!!

 

I just had to do this for cliffhanger ^^,

 

So how’s the chappie?

 

Anyone like it? Hope you do.

 

For me to know Please Comment :]

 

And no Silent Readers.

 

2 updates in 1 day… wow that’s a first hahaa

 

It’s been a rewarding day because I just asked for 8 comments but I got 9 hahaa

 

Thanks everyone!!!

 

Love you all so that’s why for me to update the next chapter I just wanted to have at least 10 comments lol.. If it can reach 9 why not make it 10 hehee…

 

Thanks again to all my lovely readers.

 

I promise I won’t let you down and I’ll start updating soon before my school year starts ^(oo)^

 

-tomolukiku03

May 8, 2009