Prince?! Maybe not...

Prince of the Night

Recap:
While walking away angrily to the guys. Aaron didn't notice that there are bunch of person talking at the side.

So he accidentally bumped into them.

He bumped to them so hard that he fell on top of that particular person.

In luck the person’s friends were able to get out of the way before they were also tumbled with Aaron's great force.

Aaron and the person lay flatly on the floor for a minute or two then Aaron shook his head.

Aaron helped the person to stand up and helped the girl up.

"What's your problem!!!? tackling me down!!!" The person shouted.

Before he could answer he stared at the person and was out of words to say.

============================================================
“Why are you staring at me like that?” the person suspiciously said.

Oh my!! She’s the most beautiful person I’ve seen since birth. Aaron thought

“Hello!!!” the person is waving her hands in front of Aaron’s face.

“Uhm… So… Sorry About that. It’s all my fault.” Aaron flashed his most heart whelming smile.

Ahhh!!! His smile was just too cute. I can’t stop my heart from beating fast in this rate.

“By the way I’m Aaron Yan. Just call me Aaron”

“And I’m Gui Gui. Just call me Gui. Hey but I’m not a ghost!” Gui Gui stated.

“Hahaa!! Don’t worry you’re name’s cute just like you” Aaron assured Gui Gui.

And what Aaron stated made Gui Gui to blush so she just bid her good byes and run to her friends so that Aaron cannot see her flushing face.

But she didn’t knew that Aaron saw the whole thing.
She’s so cute when she blushes. Is this love at first sight?! Aaron questioned himself.

------------------------------------------------------------
Selina and Ella started interrogating me and it made me irritated so I just left them.

While I was walking I heard someone crashed I thought someone was injured or something so I moved closer to see what really happened. There was a guy who just happens to stumble over a girl. Wait the guys back is pretty familiar to me.

Hebe thought to herself remembering who had that kind of back with broad shoulders and has very muscular arms.

Then I saw the guy shook his head and stood up. He helped the girl to stand up and suddenly she yelled at him.

"What's your problem!!!? tackling me down!!!" The girl shouted at him.

The guy didn’t even answer the girl. I guess he was to mesmerize to the girl’s appearance that he didn’t even had the guts to say anything.

Upon remembering that back I knew he was Aaron.

But why do I have this feeling that makes me feel sad upon seeing him in this state being mesmerize to the beautiful girl right there?!

Hah!! I just need some air that’s all. Hebe supposed.

“Hebe! Hebe!” Ella and Selina chorused.

“Why did you left us right then and there?!” Ella questioned Hebe

“I don’t want to hear your bickering so I just left.” Hebe answered

“Bickering?” Selina asked dumbfounded.

“We’re asking you questions Hebe. That’s not even close to bickering?” Ella stated.

“Just stop it! I need some fresh air. I’ll just go home already.”

“What?! We didn’t even start.” Selina cried out.

“It’s fine you can just go on your own. I don’t feel good.” Hebe answered then quickly went home.
------------------------------------------------------------
When I arrived home I went straight up to my room not even bothering to greet my mom. I just don’t feel so good.

I don’t even know what’s happening to me.

When I saw Aaron with the girl it just made me feel bad. What’s happening to me?

============================================================

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated for a month and so. I've just been pretty busy with school works and now that it's summer I'll have more time to update. hahaa

Maybe I'll update tomorrow or the next day lol.

-tomolukiku03
April 15, 2009