What a bummer! Where's my Prince!?!!

Prince of the Night

Recap:
When I arrived home I went straight up to my room not even bothering to greet my mom. I just don’t feel so good.

I don’t even know what’s happening to me.

When I saw Aaron with the girl it just made me feel bad. What’s happening to me?

============================================================

When I wake up, it seems like the world is spinning round and round.

I just can’t walk straight, I can’t see clearly. It seems like what happened yesterday just didn’t disappear.

“Urgh!!! I need to go to school!” I struggled to walk straight.

I did my daily routine and changed from my PJ’s to a tank top and ¾ jeans and wore my all time favorite sandals.

After my daily routine I quickly grabbed my breakfast and eat them while walking going to school.

When I arrived at school, I saw that Ella and Selina were together with Chun, Calvin, Jiro and …. Aaron.

Suddenly I felt a pang in my heart, just like what I felt yesterday and that makes me to not feel good.

Forgetting the feeling I went to the guys with a fake smile on my face.

“uhm… Hey Guys! Why are you together today?!” I asked.

“We met yesterday and started to hang out when you went home.” Ella happily told me.

“Yeah! We had lot’s of fun yesterday, unfortunately you weren’t there. So are you feeling ok now?” Selina worriedly asked.

“Haha, uhm… yeah! I’m fine now.” Still talking to Selina and Ella not bothering to look at Aaron.

“So why did you returned home yesterday?” Calvin asked showing his sunshine smile.

“I was just having a head ache.” I lied to Calvin.

After I answered the bell suddenly rang.

Yes! Saved by the bell. I screamed in my thought.

The whole day was so boring. I’m trying to concentrate what the teacher is teaching but I just can’t concentrate. My mind kept on flying and kept on having an adventure on outer space.

The bell rang and at last it was the end of the day.

So I stood up and packed my things. After doing this the first person I saw is Aaron.

Ahhh!!! It’s killing me. Why my heart keeps on sinking to the bottom of the ocean when I’m seeing him. Urgh! I really hate this feeling. I shouted way deep down in my thought.

“Hey Hebe!” Ella and Selina called me ruining my deep thoughts.

I quickly run to meet them.

“By the way, Aaron and the guys were planning to go to the mall again. Since we have nothing to do because it’s just 2 weeks till graduation and after that is the prom night.” Selina told me.

“So we are planning to again have a jam packed night but of course with you that is.” Chun continued.

“Uhm…” I was thinking twice if I would go or not.

“Come on! Please come.” Selina pouted and showed her puppy eyes to me which I can’t resist seeing.

“Ok! Fine. I’ll come with you guys.”

“Yehey!!! Mall here we go!!!” Jiro shouted through the hall way.

------------------------------------------------------------

*Aaron’s POV*

After 15 minutes we arrived at the mall. It was a quite fast ride. While we were in the car I noticed that Hebe was so quiet. Is she not feeling well?

“Oh yeah! We have arrived!” Calvin told us.

I quickly went to Hebe’s side of the car and opened the door for her which made me shocked. Apparently it also shocked her.
“Uhm… Hey! Are you feeling alright?!” I asked Hebe.

“Yeah. Why?” Hebe answered not bothering to look at me.

“Oh… Ok.”

Why is she like this the whole day? Not bothering to look at me. Am I that of a bad looking person? Hahaa Oh well. May be she just have a problem or something?

The reason that I had the idea is to see that girl again. The girl that I saw yesterday. I really wanted to know more about her.

After 3 hours of shopping with the guys I still didn’t find her it’s pissing me off. I felt like a mad man now.

I just need to see her. It’s just that simple. Is it that hard to ask?!!! I shouted in my thought.

Apparently because of my frustration I even blurted it out that’s why my friends heard.

“Who do you want to see??!” The guys asked me.

“No one!” I quickly answered.

“Oh really?! Just so we know you wanted to see that girl that you have bumped yesterday.” Jiro pissed me much more.

I can’t control my emotions any more and shouted at him.

“So what?!” I shouted then running away to go home.

“Hey Aaron! Come back here.” The guys screamed but I never turned my head again and quickly went home.

Since then I was so cold to everyone around me.

------------------------------------------------------------

*Hebe’s POV*

It’s been 3 days now but Aaron is still cold to everyone.

It seems like he will never be back to his real self again.

He’s just another temperamental person like any other person in the world.

Since then I started hating him for being cold to everyone.

Not even his close friends like Chun, Calvin and Jiro can talk to him.

He never answers the question that’s being asked to him except for the teachers questions.

After school he immediately go straight home.

And I hated him for being like that.

I hated the fact that after 3 days he still can’t get over that girl. That particular girl that he doesn’t even now the name.

I hated him for being rude to everyone.

I hated everything about him.

Even us the girls Me, Ella and Selina has done nothing but still he doesn’t want to talk to us.

Well since that’s what he wanted! I’ll give him what he wants.

“Hebe.”

I will no longer try to talk to him even for a bit.

“Hebe?”

He should taste his own medicine.

“Hebe!”

And if after one day he realized the entire wrong thing’s he has done I will still not talk to him.

“HEBE!!!”

What a real jerk!

The teacher was shouting at me already but I’m still lost in my world.

So lost in my thoughts the teacher pushed my chair to the outside of the room.

Just when I realized this is not my classroom I turned my head and saw my teacher going back.

Then I quickly run to the rum with the chair I was sitting.

“Miss Hebe! Are you back to reality again?” My teacher asked.

“Yes Ma'am!”

“Good. Now please answer the question written in the board. If you answered it wrong you will get detention for not listening in class.” My teacher threatens me.

Good thing I know the answer.

After class Ella and the guys came and were around my seat.

“What happened to you?!” Ella and Chun suddenly asked

“Didn’t you know the teacher was calling you?” Calvin asked me

“She was really shouting like a mad…” Jiro told me but he he was stopped by Selina

“…beast but still you never came back to earth.” Selina continued.

“I was about to say boar but beast isn’t that bad.”

Selina whacked Jiro in the head really hard.

“Hey what was that for?!” Jiro asked while rubbing his head.

“For being such an idiot!” Selina shouted at him.

“Hey stop that right now!” Ella and Chun screamed at them.

Wow seems like Ella and Chun has always the same sentence to speak.

“Anyways, sorry guys. I need to go home not feeling good.”

“Again!” they altogether shouted.

I showed my most sincere sorry face to them and turned around to get out of the room.

While I turned around I saw Aaron was staring at me right behind Chun and Ella with a worried face.

Hah! So what about him?! I don’t care anymore. I thought to my self.

============================================================

Wow! This must be the longest chapter ever.
Haha! It’s my first to wright this long hahaa
Anyways sorry for keeping you guys waiting.
Yeah! It’s summer but we still held a lot of meetings at school.
What a bummer!
It seems like there are only a couple of readers.
Oh well.

Please Comment

No Silent Reader’s Please.

Tomolukiku03
- April 25, 2009