Being a Prince more and more

Prince of the Night

Recap:

 

When I heard him say those things it just makes me want to go to him and hug him tightly and say don’t worry I’ll always be by your side, I’ll never leave you nor forsake you.

 

But this is just the reality I can’t just do that.

 

Aaron went closer.

 

“Hebe…” Aaron trailed away.

 

============================================================

 

“Aaron?” I said his name with a questioning look.

 

“Hebe, I’ve wanted to tell you this for quite some time now but you’ve always been getting away from me. I never had a chance to talk to you privately and I’ve never had a chance to talk to you without someone sneaking up in behind and keeps on disturbing the moment. ” He said and eyes Calvin at that time.

 

“Now is the right time to tell this to you. I know it’s a bit sudden but the first time I saw you, I knew it was you whom I will love all along but I thought that It was just my imagination for I never did get to know you well. At the time when I never talked to you guys for three whole days I knew right then and there that I can take everything like not talking to the guys and the others but what I cannot take is not to talk to you.”

 

“When I saw you outside talking to your mom, I already saw that the floor is wet so I already thought of you may be slipping there. That’s why I quickly went near the door to see if you’re going to slip. And just what I thought you did. When we got in and the Ella asked what happened I just lied to everyone that I wanted to get some air and fortunately saw you before you fell.”

 

“When I carried you inside the house, I can feel my heart beating madly like it wants to pop out of my body. From that incident I already confirmed something Hebe Tian…. Something I never thought that would happen.”

 

I’m completely out of words. I don’t know what to say to him. It’s like everything seems to be in place. Aaron liking me and at the same time me liking him but at this moment I can’t say anything, I wanted blurt out all the things that I wanted to say to him but I just can’t. I wanted to tell him that I hated him for steeling my heart without me noticing it. I wanted to yell at him and say I hate him for being the man whom I first noticed and that whom I first fell for.

 

Aaron suddenly held my hand tightly and continued.

 

“You know what?” Aaron asked me.

 

“What?” I asked him in a small voice. It’s the only word that I could say right now.

 

“My heart squeezed in agony when I saw you blush with Calvin’s statement about you being cute in your PJ. It really did hurt me a lot you know. Keeping it all in my heart and never had the guts to tell you and tell the whole world what I’m feeling. It’s been hard for my part keeping everything and being a coward.”

 

“My heart felt awfully happy when Chun requested this game. I wanted someone to dare me talk to you or something like that. Just my chance to have a private time with you but I guess I didn’t had the chance.”

 

“There’s so many things to tell but my heart fell to the bottom of the deep blue sea when I just heard you from up stairs earlier saying that you will never fall in love with the particular guy they were talking about. I was pretty positive about the person being me because of what I’ve done and because of what you’ve been acting like not talking to me and some sorts.”

 

“Hebe, right now I’m telling you all this. Why?! At first I also don’t know but now I understood that I have fallen in love with you not to the girl that I just saw in some place. I knew that if I don’t act now may be its too late. From all the incidents that happened I finally confirmed that you Hebe… No! That I LOVE YOU.”

 

My heart might be popping out of my body right now if not because of my chest stopping it. Aaron really is the one. But how? This is really a big problem for me because he loves me but unfortunately Calvin does too. How am I suppose to answer him confidently that I only want him and no one else in front of everyone… most especially in front of Calvin!!! I don’t want to break our friendship with each other and either do I want to break their friendship that’s been for a long time.

 

Aaron sighed a little before he continues again.

 

“Hebe I want to let you know that the girl who took my heart without me noticing it and that the girl that I want to sped my whole life with is you. Why?! You might be asking. Because I’m deeply madly in love with you. HEBE TIAN!”

 

“The only one who can stop my heart from yearning is you Hebe. You already took my heart and I don’t know what to do if I will not have you in my life. It’s fine for me to not have a heart but I can’t take it if you’re not with me up to my last breath.”

 

“Hebe, will you be my girl friend?” Finally letting it out to his mouth after all the heart wrenching talk.

 

I don’t know what to do by now but I just wanted to fix all this and start a new with the love of my life.

I held to Calvin’s arm and whispered to his ear.

 

While saying something to Calvin I saw Aaron’s facial expression by my peripheral vision and that he walked towards the door.

 

After I finished what I told to Calvin, He got hold of my shoulder and pushed me right towards the door.

 

“AARON!!!” I was practically screaming his name and ran to him.

 

I saw Aaron turn around.

 

“Aaron I just want you to know that I didn’t accept Calvin’s proposal and I’ll never will.” I said and saw Aaron’s face having life in it again.

 

“But I just want to think through it first, before I agree to yours. I’m still in the state of shock but can you wait for me?” I asked him and thought if he can.

 

Aaron held both my hand tightly and a smirk appeared on his face.

 

“Hebe, I’ve already waited quite some time now for having a time to be with you and tell you everything I wanted. Why bother waiting for more. Hebe, I’ll tell you this and that is I will wait for your answer even if it takes for me to gather everything up and leave you so that you will have some time to think. I know I can’t take it and never will but just the sake of you and you’re answer I’ll take it.” Aaron said to me calmly but surely.

 

Deep inside my heart I knew he was hurt that he didn’t get the answer that he wants but for me I still need to have sometime to think. May be much more than I expect to have.

 

I smiled and then hugged him and whispered at his ears…

 

“You don’t have to go anywhere else, if you did may be somebody else will catch my heart that he’ll have me change my mind.”

 

Then Aaron let go of the hug and said…

 

“I will not let that happen and if it’s the last thing I do.” He smiled and hugged me again.

 

This just feels great with him by my side.

 

I’ve always wanted this feeling of warmth and the feeling of being protected.

 

Aaron is the only person that can give me this feeling and it makes me much more eager to tell him but I still want to clear things thru.

 

Most of all everything that happened this day is a shocking revelation for me.

From the time I woke up up to this time, everything has been a wild ride.

 

I just wanted to have he time to think of what’s happening and grasp it.

 

But what I know is for sure… some one already got my heart and that some one is Aaron and it will never change.

 

“Hey! Hey! Stop the mushiness already.” Calvin said smiling.

 

But I can still see the sadness in his eyes.

 

“Yeah! We still have an on going game.” Jiro said.

 

“Fine! Fine! And it’s my turn already.” I told them.

 

The game went for almost an hour when everyone had already done many dares and everyone is sick and tired already we stopped.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

We sat on the sofa and after 3 minutes my mom came back with lots of food and things from the grocery.

 

Everyone helped my mom to get the things in the kitchen.

 

This is really a wonderful day.

 

We looked like a happy family helping each other.

 

Seeing this it just made me feel happier.

 

This is just the scene that I wanted to see no more fighting and such.

 

Even Aaron and Calvin!

 

Seeing them in helping hand it’s just too beautiful to ignore.

 

Jiro and Selina are so cute, you can see them helping one another and not the usual Selina whacking Jiro or the Jiro teasing Selina.

 

Ella and Chun too amaze me that they are helping each other and not the usual of eating and eating bunch and bunch of foods.

 

After 30 minutes of unpacking all the things that my mom bought and put them into their rightful places we are slightly tired.

 

I called them and led them to their rooms and said to them they should rest first for the guys ad I are tired.

 

After that my mom dragged me to the room and told me to tell her everything that happened.

 

And I told her.

 

“So it’s not a bad idea to invite them in a sleep over after all. Now seeing you happy, I’m happy too.” Mom said.

 

“Thanks mom!” I said then hugged her.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

“So why didn’t you answer Aaron?” Mom asked suddenly.

 

“Mom! I needed to think it over.” I told her.

 

“What?! What’s the need of thinking it over? And by the way THINK is not in your vocabulary.” Mom said teasing me.

 

“Hey!” I said and tickled my mom.

 

We were like tickling each other for a few minutes and stopped.

 

After that we sleep together in her bed while hugging each other.

 

Just like good old times when my mom would tuck me to bed and if I can’t sleep she would accompany me to sleep. Just like a mother and daughter bonding time.

 

This is just what I liked.

 

============================================================

 

Whew!!! At last I’ve finished this chapter.

 

I took me a lot of time to write this chapter because I would like to add some twist.

 

Hahaa ^^, Hope you like it.

 

Thanks to all my lovely readers who commented.

 

I’ve got like 13 comments lol and I only asked for 10… wow! That’s a big one!  :]

 

Thanks again for the continues support ^_^

 

- tomolukiku03

May 10, 2009 (Happy Mother’s Day to all mother’s out there ^^,)