What a Prince

Prince of the Night

Recap:

 

I never thought that looking into his eyes would make me feel that all is in its rightful places.

 

After all I never did try to look straight into his eyes.

 

It’s just this moment that I’ve realized that when Aaron’s beside me everything seemed to be perfect.

 

Without me noticing it… our face inched a little more.

 

============================================================

 

I could feel Aaron breathing. It seems like the place became hotter and hotter every second.

 

Aaron then put both of his hands to my cheeks.

 

More and more Aaron keeps on getting near my face……

 

But suddenly…..

 

“What are you two doing?!” my mom asked which made me a Aaron flinch away from each other.

 

“Ahh… hahaa, i…it’s no…nothing mom.” I stammered.

 

“Uhm… I just saw dirt on her face and just wanted to wipe it.” Aaron said easily.

 

“Ok. You guy’s want to sleep now? It’s getting late, it’s already 11:30 pm.” Mom stated.

 

“We’ll just clean the mess and we’ll get ready to sleep mom.” I said and quickly went to the utility room to get the broom and mop so that we can clean the mess we have made on the floor.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

[Aaron’s POV]

 

“Auntie, can we all sleep here in the living room tonight?” Aaron asked.

 

“Why yes Aaron. Just get enough sleeping bag upstairs for all of you to sleep in.” Hebe’s mom answered.

 

“Thanks Auntie.” All of us thanked.

Auntie lead us the way and showed us the room where we can get as many sleeping bag as we want and I took an extra sleeping bag for Hebe since she went to the utility room to get some things.

 

When we came down I already saw Hebe cleaning a part of the mess we have made.

 

“Hey where did you guys go? And why are you bringing sleeping bags here?” Hebe asked.

 

“We just asked your mom if we can sleep here in the living room and she agreed and took us to the room upstairs to get enough sleeping bags for us to sleep in.” Chun and Ella explained at the same time with exact and same words.

 

What’s with Ella and Chun this days saying a lot of exactly same words?!

 

“Oh I see… guys, before you ready those sleeping bags can you just please help me clean this mess up?” Hebe said asking for some help.

 

When I heard Hebe asking for help I quickly volunteered.

 

“Uhm… don’t worry Hebe I’ll help you.” I said excitedly.

 

“You?! HELPING me!!! Never mind, I’ll just finish cleaning this on my own.” Hebe declared.

 

“Well then fine suite yourself.” I said smirking. I know that she can’t clean all this mess up so I bet she’ll be asking for my help sooner or later.

 

“Hey!!! I was just joking. You’re not really a gentleman for not helping me.” Hebe stated.

 

“Well you were the one who neglected my offer in the first place right?” I asked her teasingly.

 

“Hey! Stop all the flirting and just help her already.” Calvin said.

 

“Who said I was flirting with him?!” Hebe retorted.

 

“Never mind” Calvin said.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

After we finished cleaning the mess we’ve made. Hebe and I were so tired.

 

Well, I’m not that tired but I can see Hebe is.

 

I went to the kitchen and took a glass of water and gave it to Hebe.

 

“Thanks.” Hebe smiled at me.

 

When she smile I can feel this peacefulness in my heart and it makes me happy too.

 

“I’m so tired. Can you just ready my sleeping bag?” Hebe asked me, since everyone was asleep already. After all they didn’t help us to clean the mess that mostly they are the one who made.

 

“No problem. Just sit there in the sofa and I’ll fix this.” I assured Hebe and led her to the sofa.

 

After a minute I’ve finished fixing mine and her sleeping bag.

 

When I came back to the sofa which is located near the stairs I saw Hebe sleeping peacefully and soundlessly but I can see her uncomfortable sleeping there so I carried her bridal style and placed her in the sleeping bag and covered her with a thick cloth so that she can’t get cold. Then I went to my own sleeping bag and inserted my self which is located beside Hebe’s sleeping bag.

 

At first I can’t sleep. I’ve been watching Hebe sleep for some time now and she’s really beautiful even when she sleeps. She’s looks like a princess and an angel at the same time. She is the one who got my heart and will always be the one owning my heart.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

[Hebe’s POV]

 

It was darkness but then a bright light came over me.

 

I opened my eyes and saw the sun shining brightly at me.

 

I wanted to stay like this way forever, having this peaceful feeling.

 

I turned around and saw that Aaron is beside me sleeping soundlessly.

 

He looks like a prince and an angel at the same time.

 

To see him like this, it seems like the world is just a peaceful place for us to stay in.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

After a minute of silence I felt that there’s a weight on my hips. When I lifted the thick cloth that is covering me over the sleeping bag, I saw Aaron’s hands. With this, it seems like he is protecting me from any harmful ways if ever they’ll happen.

 

I never thought that Aaron would this be of a nice guy.

 

I knew all along that his nice but then again because of some outburst of his I started hating him but even if he’s a temperamental person I can’t seem to make my self hate him so much.

 

“Hey! Admiring me so much huh?!” Aaron said while smirking.

 

“What are you talking about?” I asked him.

 

“Oh nothing… just saw you looking that’s all.” Aaron said smirking much more.

 

“No way!!! I’ll never admire you!!!” I shouted at him which makes the other’s wake up.

 

“Ouch. Fine, you said it, if ever I made you fall head over heels in love with me, you’ll be mine forever.” Aaron said challenging me.

 

“hah!!! That would be a big IF, which will never happen.” I said with great confidence.

 

“Ok! Let’s just see about that.” Aaron said then he got up and went to the comfort room which is located under the stairs.

 

“It’s early in the morning and you two lovebirds are bickering again.” Ella declared.

 

“What lovebirds are you talking about!!!” I practically screamed at Ella.

 

“Woah! Just joking you know. You’re so fierce.” Ella said.

 

“Guilty huh??” Selina asked.

 

“g..guilt… guilty?” I stammered.

 

“hahahaha!!! I knew it, I already love him” Selina said.

 

“Admit it!” Calvin said.

 

“What?! You’re with them too? No way!!” I said at Calvin.

 

“Well duh?! Let me see… you rejected me for Aaron. Well you never did say that you liked him but with the looks of it, you really like him Hebe… for God sakes may be you love him. I just wanted you to be happy and I know being together with me will scrap the word happy in your vocabulary.” Calvin explained.

 

“You know what?” I asked them.

 

“What?” They questioned back.

 

“Never mind!” I said joking them.

 

“What?!” Chun and Ella said in unison.

 

“Woah! What’s with you two this past few days?” We asked them.

 

“W..what!” Chun and Ella exclaimed at the same time.

 

“Here you go again.” Jiro Said.

 

“I thought I was the only one who noticed.” Selina said while laughing.

 

“I clearly don’t’ understand you all.” Chun stated quite irritated.

 

“Since… well I don’t know since when but you guys have always been talking and saying quite the same things.” Ella said.

 

“Not to mention have the same ideas.” I added.

 

“the same things to do.” Calvin continued.

 

“and the same…” Jiro was got cut by Ella.

 

“So what’s you’re point?” Ella said.

 

“uhm… nothing much. But are you guys a couple or what?!” Jiro asked curiously.

 

“or both of you just had this telepathy that we don’t?” Selina added.

 

“well..” Chun and Ella said at the same time and looked at each other.

 

“Hey! What’s the happening here?” Aaron got out of the comfort room and asked us.

 

“YES!!! Hahaa uhm… nothing.” Ella smiled in relief and quickly went outside.

 

“Hey!!! Where do you think your going?” Aaron asked Ella.

 

“For a jog. And why?” Ella questioned Aaron back.

 

What Ella stated made me laugh real hard apparently the guys just had the same thoughts as I do.

 

“You’re going to jog with you PJ?” Calvin asked still laughing.

 

“hehee… I forgot.” Ella said sheepishly.

------------------------------------------------------------

 

After every one of us got up and had finished our daily routines, we went to the kitchen for breakfast.

 

“Good morning Mom” I said and hugged my mom.

 

“Good morning Auntie.” The guys said.

 

“So how’s your sleep?” mom asked.

 

“Oh it’s fine Auntie, especially when I woke up. What a nice view.” Aaron said to mom and apparently everyone laughed except for me.

 

“Really? Why what happened and made the start of your day wonderful?” Mom asked.

 

“Oh… you know. What lovely sceneries you have here” Aaron answered which made the guys laugh much louder this time.

 

“Scenery? I bet there’s no scenery here. Pardon?” Mom asked and looked at Aaron weirdly.

 

“hahaa you see auntie…” Aaron started but before Aaron could say another word out of his mouth I stepped on his foot real hard.

 

“OUCH!!! What was that for?!” Aaron asked in pain.

 

“Oh, sorry I didn’t see your foot.” I smiled sheepishly and sat in one of the chairs to eat breakfast.

 

“So what are you still doing? Let’s eat breakfast already or else I’ll eat it all up.” I threaten them.

 

“So now you’re like Chun and Ella now?” Aaron said hopping to seat at the nearest chair to him. Still hurt from the “ACCIDENT” that happened.

 

============================================================

 

Hey ya’ll!

 

How’s the chap?

 

Do you like it?

 

Hahaa, again for me to know please express yourself in comments.

 

Wow! I guess this is my longest chap ever. Hahaa

 

I’m inspired today so I updated lol ^^,

 

Hope to have more comments and also have more readers.

 

No silent readers ^^,

 

-tomolukiku03

May 15, 2009