Prince is that You?

Prince of the Night

Recap:

I was about to go home from the mall but then I felt that someone is following me.

I turned my back and saw no one.

I must be hallucinating I said to my self.

But then someone just grabbed me and covered my mouth with a handkerchief.

The next thing I knew was that someone punched the one who grabbed me and the person who grabbed me ran away...

The last thing I heard was "Miss are you alright?" Then it went black...
==========

I was conscious but then my eyes kept shut, my eyelids are heavy as if they can't take the pressure anymore.

After a few minutes later, I finally opened my eyes but I noticed that the room that I was in is not familiar to me, it's as if like I was in an another place, then that hit me... I remembered everything that had happened

I was about to stand up but the guy that saved me stopped me from getting up.

Hey you shouldn't move! The guy said to me harshly.

I couldn't do anything but to follow.

I looked at his face up to his feet and carefully studied all his great and outstanding features.

But I stopped then when I saw him noticed that I was staring at him.

Then the unpredictable happened, it was hard to believed that he blushed because of the harsh tone that he had earlier but then he blushed and that made me blush much redder that he does, so red that my face looked like a tomato.

We flee each others face when we noticed what was happening.

He was about to go out the door but I called him.

Hey! Thanks for saving my life. Can I know your name? I said to him with a reassuring smile.

But after he heard what I said he just continued his walk through out the door, but I can't stop staring at him at the image walking away from me because as I see him walk away I saw a grinning smile in his face.

That was also the first smile I'd seen him do.
----------

On the other hand, Ella and Selina are so much haggard in finding Hebe.

They were calling her on the cell phone but the battery's out.

They were searching every where for her but to no avail.

Ella and Selina are really tired because of all those walking and running but they can't stop now.

They made a vow that they will never stop unless they find Hebe.

After a few more hours, they finally stopped and thought of another solution to find Hebe faster.

Ella thought of calling the police to help them find Hebe.

So then Selina used her cell phone to call the police, she gave all kinds of instructions and also told the police about Hebe's feature.

Then the police told them to just calm down and wait for the result, but for the meantime they should just rest for awhile cuz' they are both exhausted already.

Because it is already 1 in the morning Selina said that Ella should stay at her house because is much nearer so that they can rest and wait for the repost later that day.
----------

I was sleeping but then I felt that theres a hand that's caressing my face, so then I opened my eyes and saw that the guy who saved me was totally just 3 inches away from my face, so as you all know I blushed again.

Then he saw me awake so he stood up.

Hello. Sorry I was rude earlier. By the way, my names Aaron Yan. How about you?

Aaron Yan? That's a cute name, I told to my self. But the name just seems so familiar.

O-Oh, I stammered. That's ok by the way you just saved my life. I'm Hebe Tian.

Hebe Tian? That's a cute name, He told ti himself. But the name just seems so familiar.

==========
Hey guys!!! sorry for the oh so boring chapter...
But please still read it...
And thanks you for those who just kept on supporting my fanfc.

Whew!!! today is the first day of our sports fest and I'm so exhausted.

Please comment it will make me boost my energy to continue writing this fanfic.

-tomolukiku03
November 20, 2008 (Happy Happy Birthday Aaron Yan!!!)