I Got a Kick in the Head

Always You and I

Jung Yong Hwa! I am so gonna kick you. Just look out!

            Seohyun walked to school furiously. She was so pissed about this morning’s incident in her room. How dare he came into my room and took advantage of her? AISH! That guy deserved a punch and kick to his head!

            She could feel her nose flared up. That’s what happened whenever she is angry. How could she not be angry? She had kept herself for somebody special. But that stupid guy had ruined everything for her. Now a guy had seen her body and that guy was Jung Yong Hwa! Argh!

            As she arrived in her class, her friends could clearly saw that Seohyun was mad. She looked so scary. None of them dared to ask her about what happened.

            “Ya, have you seen Jung Yong Hwa?” Seohyun asked one of her classmate who was talking to another friend.

            “Jung Yong Hwa sunbae? I saw him in the cafeteria just now.”

            “Ok.” She did not even stop to take a breath. She needed to be where Yong Hwa was right now to kick his sorry .

            As she left, the whole class were immediately whispering about her and the possibility that she had a fight with Yong Hwa. Again.

            The entire knew that Jung Yong Hwa and Seo Joo Hyun were the best of friends. But they always fought like siblings. Every single day, there must be something to fight about. And Seohyun won all the time. That’s why, even though Yong Hwa is two years older than Seohyun, her friends rarely saw him as a sunbae anymore. Because in front of her, he transformed into a powerless guy who could not even win a fight with a girl.

            “Jung Yong Hwa!” Seohyun shouted so loud that the entire cafeteria had to turn to see whose voice was that. Everybody was looking at her, except one person. He already knew who that was without looking. He carefully put down his chopsticks and gulped. Trouble had come in the form of Seo Joo Hyun.

            She scanned the room, and successfully found him sitting on a table in the corner. He was avoiding her gaze. But she was quicker. Before he could even try to run away, she was already running to his table and smacked his shoulder over and over again.

            “YA! Did you enjoy what you see?! Did you like it? You did it on purpose didn’t you?! How dare you come into my room and stare at my shirtless body like that?!!” Seohyun screamed in frustration. As she finished her sentence, people started to whisper.

            Is it true that Yong Hwa had saw her ?

            I never knew that he is such a ert.

            Maybe it was accidental. But still..

            Lucky him! I always want to know how she looked like shirtless.

            “AH! Stop smacking me! I’m sorry!” Yong Hwa pleaded.

            “Stop smacking you? You asked me to stop smacking you?! I wanted to kill you and got you back to life just to kill you again for what you did! You are such a ert!” Seohyun kept smacking him without mercy. “You liked it, didn’t you? ert!”

            “So what if I liked it?! I’m a guy. It would be weird if I don’t like what I see!!” Yong Hwa glared back at Seohyun. He had enough of her humiliating him in public like this. He was her sunbae after all. But she never treated him as a senior at school. Blame their friendship, but he just could take it anymore.

            “What?” Seohyun looked at Yong Hwa’s eyes. She could not believe on what she just heard. Did she hear it right? Did Yong Hwa really say that he like what he saw this morning? This guy… aish! She did not know what to do anymore.

            Suddenly, she felt her eyes got watery. It was too much. To say that he liked it in front of these people was humiliating enough for her as a girl. If he could not understand that, maybe he did not deserve to be her best friend anymore.

            “Whatever…” said Seohyun as she turned around and walked away from him. Leaving the guy alone.