Breaking the Habit*

Always You and I

Yong Hwa stood in silence in front of Seo Hyun’s house. Her mom just told him that Seo Hyun had gone to school a little while ago. “A nice boy with Seoul accent came and picked her up with a bicycle.” She said.

            “Ne, Eomonni. Thank you very much.” Yong Hwa bowed to her right before she closed the door to him.

            Kang Min Hyuk.

That boy had been terrorizing Yong Hwa’s life since his arrival to his school. He kept stealing Seo Hyun from him. First, it was the banana milk. The second one was their lunch at Haeundae beach last Sunday. And now, that boy came and picked Seo Hyun up to school! It could not be more irritating than this.

            It was their habit to go to school together. They had been doing that since elementary school. Not even once it had ever been interrupted. But now, a new dandy boy from Seoul came and breaking their habit.

            If it was not a crime to punch someone in the face, he would like to do that to Min Hyuk. But no, he thought. Seo Hyun would hate him to death if he ever done that to her friend. As much as he wanted to get rid of that boy, Yong Hwa knew better.

            Maybe she was just excited to find a new friend. Maybe he was not that bad. Maybe I should give it a try to befriend him.

            Yong Hwa sighed. He decided to walk alone to school, for the first time in eleven years.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Breaking the Habit is a song performed by Linkin Park

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, All!

Sorry for the late and short update. I have been occupied with work recently so it was quite hard for me to write. As usual, I really hope you enjoy this story as much as I do.

Cheers,

Noona2969