happy?

though i loved you

yoochan pov:

today i had a really hard day, i was buzzy the whole day working on the new album  so i*m really tired but i don*t care, because i*m  tired, so  i get to spend the night all alone with jaejoong at his house, so all the work i did, deserved if i get such a big reward.................just the two of as in this big and cold house the whole night and we got tomorrow off as well, i really don*t see any way this could go bad..............while dreaming.............my phone is ringing .........oh is junsu, should i answer it, i will answer it since i*m happy i will forgive him for calling me now

ju: hyung i*m at the door could you open it for me(what ...............really this is what i get for been so full of myself................he is ruining my night)

yoo: what do you want...........go spend your night at some other frends(i say praying with my voice.............i want to be all alone with hyung)

ju: yaaaaa get your here and open the door

yoo: but

ju: i didn*t come to ruin your night, but i need to talk with hyung and you...........(he seems serious)

yoo: ok i will come now(i say and go to open the door, when i opened the door i saw junsu teary eyes, i wanted to ask him what is wrong but i heard hyung voice asking *who is it*, so even before i could answer junsu run in jaejoong hyung arms and start crying)

jae: what is it junsu ........................did something happend(junsu was trying to answer, and jaejoong seam ready to cry with him)

ju: hyung.................hyung i just heard that...........

jae: that.................what........

ju: i heard that yunho and changmin(i can see jaejoong eyes wide when he heard changmin name)

jae: did something happened whit them(his voice is full of fear, and he is all ready screaming)

ju: no is not this they are all right..............(junsu say with a funny smile)

ju: i just heard that they didn*t renewed that contract with sm......................they are coming back to as

when hyung heard this started smiling like a crazy person, then he sudenly grabed junsu hand and they both start jumping, is not that i*m not happy, but right now they look stupid, but still cute, hyung must be really happy.......................at last this is what i tought but hyung smile suddenly vanished, he stoped from the jump as well, i could see tears in his eyes, is he sad...........

ju: what is it hyung .............aren*t you happy that we will be togeder again, i mean all this time i tought that we want to be a band again.............so what wrong............

jae: i .................i*m happy don*t worry(he say this but his smile is so sad anyone could tell he is sad)

ju: tell me hyung..............tell me what wrong i can*t help you if you won*t tell...............so tell me(junsu said this while grabing hyung hand.......................*hand of, he is mine*................this is what i think but i can*t say this because hyung seems sad...........)

jae: is just that.............

ju:what........

jae: just that i just realised that if we will be a band again.........then i will have to see them together

ju: hyung.............

jae: i*m not sure i can stand this...........

ju: ok if you think this, then we won*t become a band again

jae&yoo: ehhhhhhhhhh

ju: i mean they can do just fine even without as............but hyung, i don*t want to see him cry

jae: junsu.............you(he just hug junsu really tight, he most fell happy .......i*m happy to, junsu is right)

jae: thank you...........i*m lucky to have you two whit me.......................i will be just fine

yoo: what do you mean hyung

jae: i mean that is not fair to the fans to do this ................to put my felings before theirs.................is just not right

ju: hyung.................you know there is no one like you in this world( junsu is huging hyung again..................ahhhhh so annoying ...............*hand off junsu*)
yoo: ok............ i think you two hug enought for today(i say as i break them apart)

yoo:so what do you think we should do.............

jae: i don*t know mayby we should meet them some time  soon and talk about this

ju: ah not sure if is ok.............i mean what if you hit yunho again

jae: ah sorry about that time................i won*t do this again so you don*t have to worry

yoo: are you sure hyung..................i mean if you hit him again he might sue you, or worse he might hit you beack.................you know he is good at fighting...........

jae: i know(he say whit a smile........a real one)
jae: but is ok even if he hit me ................i will hit him again up until i fall on the graund(he is laughing..........does this seam funny to him)

yoo: even like this can we get in contact with them..........

ju: i can

jae&yoo: you can?

ju: yes...............i can ask for theire phone number........just wait a bit in here(after saying this he left on the other room and start talking on the phone................after a while he got back smiling whit a note book in his hand)

ju: got it.........

jae: and now..........

yoo: we should call them

jae: yea but...........

ju: i know what you mean hyung..............but to tell you the true we don*t know what to do ether

yoo:.......................(we stayed like this for a while....the three of as just watching the phone from hyung livingroom........................i*m not sure what every one tought but we woke up when we heard the phone ring....................junsu pick up, just watching him i coult tell somethink is not ok.......................he said *ok* a few time them he turned off the phone and hyung started with the questions...............he looked like a detective)

jae: who was it

ju: it was.................................not telling(he say with a big smile on his face)

jae:eh.......... just tell me stop playing

ju: ok i will tell you................really hyung where is your sense of humor .................you become boring as you turn old.................(he sayed while laughing)

jae: ehhhhhhhhh who is old

ju: you are ............(he said but hyung didn*t seam to like what junsu was doing................just playng with him)

ju: oh so serious...........ok i will tell you................it was changmin manager

jae: eh...............what did he said

ju: he said that they want to meet with us...........

jae&yoo:...................................(to tell the true i never know it will end up like this, so i don*t even know what to say hyung seam to have the same probleme)

jae: when

ju: eh

jae: when do we have to meet they

ju: ah he said tomorrow night, at our restaurant, i men the one we used to go together

jae: i see ................well it seam that tomorrow we will have a short program

yoo: eh we will go............

jae: of course .......................we where about to call they and say the same think so i don*t see why not

yoo:are you sure hyung......................are you sure you want this......

jae: yea i think we should do this for fans ................

 

 

 

 

changmin pov:

 after my manager ended the call and said that they said that they will see us, i was so happy................. i could see him afeter all this time, i wanted to call jaejoong hyung by myself but i never had the courage to talk with  him myself, altrought i have his phone number from a while now i never talk with him because i don*t know what to say when i hear his voice, all i can do is listen him asking *who is it* while crying, i never talked with him altrought i called him a few time before, i know i*m selfish but for me it was enought to hear his voice, i was happy with just knowing that he is just fine, ......................................but one night yoochan answered, that time i knew what hapened all ready so since then i staped calling him but i could never throw his phone number................................

 

the next day all i could think was our meeting, so like this the day pased really fast.............when the night came i meet with yunho and got together at the restaurant, hyung, yoochan and junsu said that they will be a bit late, so we just waited for they to came................................afer a while i could see jaejoong entering the room, he was so beautiful just like the first time i saw him my heart started to beat really fast, but when he got close enought i could see thet he was holding yoochan hand, without even knowing i grabed yunho hyung hand, and hold it tight, my heart was hurting so i was hurting his hand, i tought this was ok but then jaejoong hyung saw our hands and his face become so sad like he was just about to cry anytime, i never saw his face like this it just hurt my heart, so i just got up from my seat, i said *sorry* i grabed hyung hand hould it tight and pull him afer me, he looked surprised, and i think his hand might hurt because of me, but i don*t care i want to talk with him alone, and altrough i know for sure his hand was hurting he never said anythink he just come alter me like it was just the right think to do......................i could hear yoochan, junsu and yunho hyung noise in the back but i don*t care, i just wanted to be alone with him, ..........................right now i think it was a good idea to take a room in the hotel that was on the same bilding as our restaurant, back then i tooked for fun i was thinking hyungs will get drunk for sure and a room seam like a good idea, but now i*m even more happy i tooked the room, it was on the same floor as well so we got fast in the room, after we got inside i looked the door, i*m not sure why.................... i think i was scared i might lose hyung again if i don*t hold him in here..........

jae: why did you bring me here (he said as he relise his hand,he seam upset)

ch: hyung i........... (i say as i try to grab his hand, but he pulled his hand)

jae: don*t touch me.............(he said as he was looking at my hand)

jae: don*t touch me.........won*t yunho become jealous because you brought me in here

ch: hyung...............you really are to much

jae: why i*m to much you are the one that brought me in here

ch: yea that right but aren*t you the one that came........................won*t yoochan become jealous(i said this and hyung become frustated)

jae:you..............what do you want from me(he said this screaming and i tryed to get closer to him, but he didn*t let me he was runing from me this made me mad)

ch: what i want.................what do you want from me................just tel me(i say as i grab his body, he got souch a small body, he was small before as well but not like this, he tryed get away, but he is just to small to do this)

jae: let me go.....................

ch:do you really want this..............

jae: eh.....

ch: we might never do this...................if you try to leave now i will take it as an *i love yoochan*

jae: ................i...............

ch: just stay like this .................at last a bit

jae: why should i do this give me a good reason

ch:if i can give you two...............will you stay longer in my arms

jae: if they are good enough

ch: i missed you.........................i love you

 

..................................hope you like it................