do you remember?

though i loved you

yoochan pov:

is been 3 day since we meet with younho and changmin, i haven*t seen jaejoong since then because he was so busy with his new album, so i kind of start to fell lonely that way, so i will go to his house right now, he thinks i have work to do so he didn*t call me over in a while, anyway i*m all ready at his door, strange is not locked.....................i get in the house and i can hear some noise, i think he is watching tv in the liveing room, anyway now i can see him.....so happy i*m smiling like a idiot.......................but sudenly my heart start to hurt and my smile fade away, he is so stupid hurting himself.......................he is watching a homin concert................so stupid i can see tears dropping from his eyes, he is so stupid, doesn*t he know that i hurts me to see him like that..........................

yoo: hyung............(i call him, his eyes wide, and he get up from the sofa like he did somethink bad.................we both know he did somethink bad for both, because if he cry i cry as well)

jae: yoochan (he wipes his tears...............he doesn*t have to do this, i already know everythink about him ................his happines, sadness i know everythink about him................because i always was there for him, and i will aways be......... even if he doesn*t love me, even if he will always love changmin ...........................................i will always be next to him)

jae: why didn*t you tel me that you will come(he hugs me, i happy just to be with him like this but he isn*t, he is doing this because he have to do this because i*m his boyfriend, but i*m still happy to be with him like this)

yoo: i want to suprise you..................did i managed (i say with a smile, and he smile back at me while leting go of my body.........but i hug him back)

yoo: just a bit..................stay in my arms.............(he doesn*t say anythink but he hugs me back)

 

after i let him go, he goes and turn off the tv, i was happy but i know he will watch it again later when i won*t be here for him, i already know that insted of sleeping he will watch the boy he love and cry because he is so far from his heart right now,.................but i cry to because the boy i love is right next to me but his heart is not here, his eyes left me as well, all i can see is his body trying so hard to keep on liveing, i*m scared that without changmin next to him he will just die because he can*t bear the pain anymore, i*m  so scared........... i love him so much only if he would notice that he is not alone, that i still by his side like always, only if he would see my heart that always beat for him mayby he would start living for me ................. with out even noticing i already got tears on my face, jae saw them.......

jae: yoochan, what*s wrong..........(you already know the answer)

jae:are you ok...............did you hurt yorself.........(don*t ask if you know)

yoo: i*m ok...............somethink must have got in me eyes(i say with i false simile, and he sudenly hug me...............don*t do this........... i know who you really love .................so don*t do this, don*t give me false hope, it will just hurt more.....so don*t do this.................)

jae: i*m sorry............

yoo: hyung..........

jae: i*m sorry i can*t love you...................(he is crying and i cry to)

jae: everythink would have been easier if i would have fell for you insted .........................i*m so sorry....................

yoo: don*t cry you will ruin my heart.................(i say as i hug him tighter)

yoo:is ok just the why we are right now....................this is enough for me............................just like this, even if is only for a second, to have you in my arms is enough.........

jae: yoochan...............sorry and thank you.....................i don*t know how i would live if you aren*t here with me..........

 

we stayed like this for a while, then hyung said that we shoud eat somethink, so we got in the kitchen and he cooked somethink for me, after eating we just spend the day together, i never said anythink about what hapened 3 days ago, i don*t want to make him remember that day, i don*t want to see his sad face while teling me i*m sorry,........................ the words i want to hear from him................. are i love you, not i*m sorry i can hear i*m sorry every day...........i was happy to spend the day with him, i tought i will get to spend the night with him as well.............but when i woke up in the middle of the night he wasn*t here anymore, i want to get scared and search for him like a good boyfrien would do....... but my heart already know where he is ..............so all i can fell is sadnes and lonlynes, because i know where he is....................in time like this i wish that i wouln*t know everythink about jaejoong.....................because like this i would start wory about him and go search for him insted of crying on his bed........................................

 

 

 

jaejoong pov:

all i wanted to do was just to fell the fresh air.................but i found myself crying in the middle of the road, our road.........................i made a promise with changmin in here...................a promise to always be together .................we had our first real kiss on this road, right next to han rever so it become our road,....................... when changmin said that this should be our road because we have many memory in here i just laugh at him teling him that he was to serious, at that time i was so happy all i could do was laugh at his idea.......................i never tough there will be a time when i will cry on this road ..............................this road that is full of happy memory, i fell like i will dirty this place with my tears so i try so hard to stop them ..........................but they won*t stop, my on body won*t listen to me .................................i just miss him so much.......so i can*t stop crying .................my heart never not even once changed, i tought that we will keep all the promise we made on this road, but him...............................his heart................is not mine anymore..................we made a promise to only smile for each other right here ..................but he is breaking this promise.....................a promise he done with me  ...................  he was the one that put me make this promise with him so now why is he the one breaking it................................................we also made a promise that we will be together forever, he even made me promise him that we will die together...............i was so happy, i wanted to live and die with him as well........................it might seem stupid to others all thouse promise we made on this road right next to han rever.....................but for me those was the most happy moment of my live, all those moment he was by my side, back then i felt what it mens to be happy, i learn what love was, all those memory can i live only for those memory .........................can i do this.....................can i see him in the arms of a person that once  said that he love me ........................lier ..........................they both lie .............................they said that they love me.................but they are together..........................if yuhno would have loved me at last a bit then he would know that i can*t live without changmin...................he would have sent changmin to me.................but he.................be is huging changmin, not leting him come to me.................how can he do this to me doesn*t he know that my heart is breaking bit by bit..................... will i die without you ...............................changmin how many promise will you break until i die...................

will i ever be together with you on this road....................do you come here as well...................do you miss me as well............do you fell like dieing every time you see me .................if you do then why don*t you come to me ..................i want to see you, but i can*t get close ..................every time i want to come to you, i scared that if i come i will see you happy living with yunho....................i*m scared to find out that your heart is not mine anymore..................

*changmin*.....................i scream your name can*t you hear me..................can*t you fell my heart is breaking................... can*t you come to me to hug me tight tell me to calm down because this is just a nightmare  like you uset to do every time i was having a bad dream ......................came and wake me up............................changmin do you know i was happy back then to be with the band.................to be with you, to hug you.............to see your miss matched eyes every time you where with me i was so happy to be with you, ........................... i*m happy to have at last those memory because they are somethink nobody can take for me...................................................................changmin saranghae...........

 

 

 

 

hope you will like it TT_TT i*m sad right now so i will just go get some sleep