together forever

though i loved you

yoochan pov:

is been 3 monts since i let jaejoong hyung go, but even like this if someone would have told me that i will be in here now i would have told him that he is crazy and to go die, but is true i*m realy in here , i mean this is really hapening to be in this church right next to junsu and some other friends i just can*t belive this, really i can*t belive it feels just like a dream, or to tell the true for me is more like a nightmare, but i know is no nightmare because junsu is holding my hand so tight, i want to tell him that it hurts and to let me go but i think that if he would do this i might drown in this nightmare, i really hate this but i*m all right once i see jaejoong hyung smile...............but really, to think that they are doing this, isn*t this a bit to much even if they wish to be together forever they don*t really nead to do this...........

ju: ya yoochan are you ok....

yoo: i*m ok,.............. i think i*m ok..........not sure (he just smile at me, he is to sweet, i*m so happy to have him next to me, i*m happy to be whit him, if he is right next to me i can even see what i see now whitout crying, i*m really lucky to have him healing my heart)

yoo: but really to think they are doing this .........

soo: i know right, they are to cute (changmin sister is right some how they are cute)

yoo: yea they are pretty cute

soo: i know right.................but i feel a bit sad now i won*t ever get a cance to be whit jaejoong hyung (she say this whit tears in her eyes, so cute)

yoo: i know how you fell(i say grabing her hand ...............i*m so happy to meet some one that know how i fell)

joo: me to, i know how you feel (kim hyun joong gets me right because he uset to love jaejoong as well but he never had a chance, jaejoong hyung told him that *he is not his tape* long time ago, so he knows how i feel as well)

yu: ya stop complaing..................

yoo: what don*t tel me you are happy for they

yu: how can i be happy,... changmin stole jaejoong from me when we used to be small, so i never trought that theyr relationship will last, i used to hope changmin will mess everythink up and i will get my chance to be whit jaejoong again(he said this in a fanny way so we all started to laugh)

joo: but really how did they decide to do this, i mean they could have been together even without this

soo: i know right....

yu: that right..................changmin so anoing to think he did this......

yoo: i don*t really know anythink,  hyung just came sudenly and told me that he wants all of as to be whit him in las vegas in the most happy moment of his live, i didn*t hear anymore then this, and then i sudenly saw every one in here

joo: this really is to much even for jaejoong (he got teary eyes, i get what he fells)

yoo: ya hyung don*t be upset look how happy jaejoong is

joo: yea mayby you are right thanks (he said while wiping his tears away)

soo: yea he seam pretty happy, changmin seam happy to.................

yu: yea i know........they do look happy, i gues ther is no other way then to be happy whit they (he is smiling, yunho hyung is really amazing he got our hopes up and made as happy whit just a few words, we are lacky to  have eachother)

yu: isn*t it amazin that jaejoong left changmin, wishing to become a beter men for him, and he never realised that changmin is manly enought to suport bouth,

yoo: i know he was stupid to think that changmin nead his protection,  altrought it might seam like jaejoong was the one protecting changmin, in reality changmin was the one that protected jaejoong right from the start, even from me(we all started to laugh)

soo: i know what you mean, before changmin brought jaejoong oppa home for the first time he gathered the whole family and told everyone that if we stare at jaejoong or try to steal him away he will take jaejoong away and won*t step in our house again, he look preatty  scary back then.......(she is so fanny to tell this king of story while smilying like a crazy person)

joo: i know how scary is your brother, even trought jaejoong told me i don*t stant a cance whit him, changmin still came to me and told me he doesn like me at all,  he told me to stay away from jaejoong otherwise he might break my neck, he told me this while having a smile on his face, it was preatty scary

yu: yea i know how scary he can be, only jaejoong thinks he is inocent, in reality he is really a scary person, even i got scared when he used to get depresd because of jaejoong and started to kick thinks

joo: will jaejoong really be ok................

soo: he will be, don*t worry i know for sure they can*t live unles they are together, so i know they will be happy

ji: you are to noisy, you are disturbing the wedding

joo&soo&yoo&yu: sorry

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

kim jaejoong do you take shim changmin to be.........................................................(i don*t want to hear more so i close my eyes, pretty stupid i know i can hear even if i close my eyes but i don*t think i can think straight now, so all i do is keeping my eyes tight close, altrough i can hear just fine..............but then i fell a paire of warm hands covering my ears ....... i turn my head to see who did this, altrough i know just fine who is, when i turn my head i see him smile sweet.....

ju: if you don*t want to hear you should do this, and if you don*t want to see then look only at me

i don*t really know what to say so i just kiss him ................

yoo: i*m all right even if i hear everythink as long as you are next to me.(after saying this i kiss him again, and then i turn my head to see  jaejoong hyung, he is smiling happy at me while wispiring .......*please be happy just like me*..........i know he is happy and altrough i*m a bit hurt i*m not sad i got junsu so i*m happy, i*m happy to know hyung happy as well, and i know that as long as i got junsu whit me i will be happy as well, so i got nothing to be afraid............. i*m happy............

 

 

jaejoong pov:

ch: ya jaejoong i was thinking what if............

jae: what if, what?

ch: no nothink you might think i*m stupid and laugh at me (he said huging me tight, i*m a bit worryed he keep acting strange since yasterday, even now he is acting strange is been a week since we got back together and he ask me to go on a date, and altrought he was sweet and caring as always i can fell he want to say somethink and it pis me of because he doesn*t say anythink, he brought me to our place and altrough there in no one to see us he doesn*t even kiss me....................this really pis me of, he always make me worry, i swear if he say that he want to brake up i will drawn him, since han river is our place we might stay in here together forever, ded or alive is up to him)

jae: yaa just say what you got to say i won*t laugh

ch: eh are you upsat, why are you screaming

jae:i*m not upsaid,( i try to keep my calm but i can fell tears in my eyes) if you want to break up just say so, stop torturing me......

ch: eh why would you..................

jae: because i can fell it, you wanted to say somethink but you can*t, and you never kissed me today, and.(i*m all ready crying i try so hard to not but i can*t seam to stop my tears, but even trough i cry i still try to tell him how i really fell, but he sudenly kiss me)

jae: ya don*t .(i say pushing him)

ch: marry me

jae: ehhhhh

ch: i mean it, you can laugh all you want but i keep thinking of this since we got back togeder, i*m scared i might lose you again, i know i*m selfish, but even if we fight i still want to know for sure that you won*t run away from me, even if we fight i stil want to be sure you are still mine

jae: changmin baka (i started to cry even harder, and he doesn*t say anythink he just hugs me)

ch:............

jae: you big baka, you made me think you want to break up whit me, you baka(i say while pushing him a bit)

ch: sorry please don*t cry...........(he tells me whit a woried face)

jae: of couse i want to marry you (i jump in his arms and his eyes whide, to tell the true i was scared i might lose him as well so this really sond like the best think, so happy i could die, but i wont drawn whit him anymore because i really want to be his bride)

ch: for real

jae: of course you baka i love you, of couse i will marry you, i promise to be the best house wife

ch: i know you will...........(he say this while kissing me)

 

after that we let everyone know what we will do some of them were happy and some of them were sad but i don*t care i want to be happy whit changmin, this is everythink i wish, so right now when we are in  here promising to be together forever makes me so happy...........i even made pace whit yunho, is more like i told him i*m sorry i got him wrong and he told me that if he wanted to be whit someone that one would be me not cangmin it seam that because of jealousy i got everythink messy, now all of as  are friend again, is more like we are waithing for their contract whit sm to end so we can get together on scene again............

      *you might kiss the bride*

after hearing this my heart started to beat so fast just like it used to beat when i sole changmin first kiss, back then i never know what my heart beating means but now i know that my heart is like this because i love him, now i know that i used to love him, that i love him, and that i will love him forever, now i konw that i can be happy only if i*m in his arms, so i wont ever run from his arms again, i want to be happy and for this now i know that all i nead to do is stay in his arms........................... after the wedding we left las vegas and went to a small country, i don*t even know  what name it has, but one think i know for sure my happy live whit changmin sharted again in there.

 

 

 

                             .................this is the end please let me know if you like the story <3