Worst things

Finding My White Matoki
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2 : WORST THINGS

 

Yeon Ju's POV

Running. It's a daily exercise.  I'm doing it almost everytime. But right in the first day of class I'm running. Why? Because I didn't set the alarm clock and it rang at 9:00!! So yeah, I'm running late!

I finally reached the school gates. But wait it's closing! No. You can't just close it like that! I went to the gate and held the grills. I looked at the school guard with my pleading eyes.  I know he can't take it. A few seconds he finally gave up.

"Tch tch. If only I'm not your aunt's cousin I won't be letting you in. Don't be late next time!" The school guard shouted. "De! I owe you one." I replied with a bow. Yeah, he's my aunt's cousin and he works here. He's also the one who suggested me to study here that's why I got in this school. Life's good, eh?

In just a couple of minutes I ran my way to my room after looking for it at the bulletin board. Lucky I found it in just one glance. Just then, I barged into the room and everyone's eyes turned to me. Whoa. Then here comes the teacher.

"You!" His voice echoed in the room. "Your name is Park Yeon Ju, right?" I nodded.

"It's your first day of class and yet you're late? How can you be this irresponsible? How do you plan to tolerate this, huh?"

"I will not be late next time. Mianhamnida, songsaenim."

"Now find your seat. You have a detention after class."

What? Detention? I mean a detention on my first day of class? Not easy to start with.

With a gloomy face I started searching for an empty seat. I found nothing except for that seat at the second row from the back. So that's my only choice. I went to the seat and right before I can sit I felt a pair of eyes watching me. It was that guy behind my seat. He kinda got that cold stare. I mouthed him "What?" then he just smirked at me. Weird.

 

 

"...which is made up of steel." Dictating the words to herself, Yeonju tries her best to copy the notes her teacher is writing despite being seated at the back.

"It consists of different parts that...that...tha— ugh! What now? Aish, please not now. Not this early." 

Guess what? Yeonju's pen ran out of ink. Now how can she write her notes? "Man, so starting now I should bring a box of pen. I'm having classes later, I can't attend class without a pen. Pss." She shakes her head, banging her desk.

"How—"

Then she felt something hit her head. Not heavy, just a light thing, whatever it still hurts. Then she saw a pen on the floor. Seems that it's the thing that hit her head.

"You're just gonna stare at that?"

Yeonju turned her head around. It's that guy again behind her. "What?"

"You're just gonna stare at the pen?"

"What pen?" She can be absent-minded sometimes.

"Just pick it up."

So demanding. She glanced back to the pen and slowly reached for it. She examined it and...

"It's you right? You threw this pen at me. Why would you do t

Please log in to read the full chapter