Recognized

Finding My White Matoki
Please log in to read the full chapter

I miss writing this fic and so I wrote something in a rush.

 

Chapter 5 : RECOGNIZED

 

She looked from left to right as she peeped from the door. No signs of Mr. Choi. She let out a sigh of relief. No signs of the money chaser. She quickly got herself out and carefully shut the door in order not to make a sound. She tiptoed her way down the stairs while looking around. She was about to cross the road when she heard her name.

“Park Yeon Ju!”

Yeonju squeezed her eyes shut. Again? She bit her lip and aimed for the other side of the road. She blew air to her bangs and positioned herself. I'm going to run again.

 

 

Yeonju reached the school biting her lip hard with furrowed eyebrows. Can you guess why? Yeah, right. She forgot about her condition. She ran all the way to the bus stop without considering that she twisted the ligament on her ankle just yesterday. Tch tch. Now she’s walking in pain.

“Good. You’re not late today.” The school guard greeted her.

Yeonju smiled a little and glanced on the clock on the guard house. She made it on time. At least she was satisfied with that.

While walking in the hallways, some were shooting her weird and disgusted looks. She heaved a sigh as she opened her locker. Some were still not getting over with the incident yesterday. It’s not like it’s all her fault anyway.

As she stepped inside her classroom her eyes darted to Daehyun. The guy behind her seat. He was looking outside, probably thinking about something...or maybe, someone.

She remembered him helping her yesterday and that she needed to say her words of appreciation. She really needed to say it. For her, it’s very rude not to say thank you to the person who did things for her. But she wanted to say it at the right time and right place. Not just a mere thanks.

 

 

Daehyun stared at her back trying to steal a glance at her face. The moment he got closer to her face yesterday, something’s telling him that he saw this girl really somewhere. He kept on thinking about this since morning. He somehow felt that this girl did something…well, not so good.

“Class dismissed.”

One by one students were going out of the room. Daehyun can’t seem to mind that at all. He was just sitting there, deep in his thoughts. Trying hard to recall. He wanted to know so badly. One time he decided to ask her, but he wanted to be sure.

She… just somewhere. He squinted his eyes while tapping his fingers on his desk. Just a little more recalling and it's going to... SNAP! It hit him. His trying hard paid off.

It’s definitely her right? I can’t be wrong. “Hey you.” He called.

Yeonju, who was almost finished packing up her things spun around. She looked at Daehyun and looked around then she looked back at him again and pointed to herself. Daehyun nodded.  Doesn’t he know my name? Oh well, I don’t know his either.

“I know you. You were the one who bumped me."

“W-What?”

"That made me spill my

Please log in to read the full chapter