Here

Finding My White Matoki
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7 : HERE

 

Yeonju's POV

I decided to keep my cool. Everything that she said was false anyway. Why would I choose to be affected? But that doesn't stop me from taking precautionary actions. I don't want to be confronted by them anymore. So, I am to avoid being in a six-meter radius from this Daehyun. Who knows if Jaekyung will be spying there, somewhere... Probably when she sees me, she'll accuse me again and won't stop bugging me. She's very mean. I've been encountering mean people since, but until now? Guess they won't stop existing.

Okay. Six-meter radius, six-meter radius... Just how can I keep up with that knowing he's just behind me? 

---

 

Yeonju wants to keep the day as normal as possible, and she did. The moment she stepped out of campus, she heaved a sigh, of relief though. Since all day, she was avoiding Daehyun, although they exchanged short statements just like normal classmates would do. But it doesn't really make her umcomfortable though, whether there's an eye or not that is watching them like hawks.

Her phone vibrated, she took it out and saw the note that she needs to passby her grandmother's house to get her money. Her grandmother's house is just on the neighborhood next to where she lives. But as everyone knows, she preferred to live alone in an apartment. She doesn't do part-time jobs, her aunt won't allow it.

So now, what she does is to live alone in her apartment, depend on her aunt for support on her studies, and sometimes secretly assisting on some shops during weekends, for extra money in case.

As far as she can remember the the way, she managed to get there. She

Please log in to read the full chapter