That guy

Finding My White Matoki
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6 : THAT GUY

 

Yeonju's POV

"...oh, so I'm just going to get it from there?"

"Yes, dear. I'm sorry for not sending you any all along. It's really difficult in my situation."

"I understand, auntie. Why not let me help you? I mean it's really hard but—"

"Shh. I'm not going to do that. You need to study, so study hard. You can only work when you graduate."

"I keep on insisting, I knew you would say that. Thanks a lot, auntie."

"Your welcome. I'm sure you can make yourself comfortable there in your new home, no?"

"I'm fine living alone. Just that, Mr. Choi keeps on bugging me with the payment."

"Okay. Do well and be safe, I'm not sure if I can visit this year."

"Yes I will. You too. Bye auntie."

"Goodbye."

The phone clicked. I sighed. I'm feel like a burden to my aunt, but then. In exchange I will just do well in my studies. Plus, she said she'll not be visiting this year... and so. I lied on my bed. So many things happening right now, but I just need to focus on one thing. School being cruel to me is not really what I am expecting, but sure. I think I can survive this.

I turned to my side and was about to close my eyes, but automatically my face lit up driving all my worries away. I jumped from my bed to get my favorite plushie, this matoki.

You see, it's not completely girly. What I like about this matoki is that when you look at it, you can sense its toughness. But when you look inside it, it's the exact opposite. The tough has a warm heart too. This makes me smile all the time. Maybe, that's what the boy who gave me this want to. Make me smile.

Surely, I'll not forget him. This matoki is the first thing I received from someone else, one more thing, that someone else is the first one to talk to me, unlike those bullies. I felt the warmness of my heart when he handed me the gift.

Is it possible that I can find him til now? Will he remember me? But nah... It was like, years ago.

I guess, I'll just let fate decide.

---

 

 

Yeonju braced herself for another calling and yelling. She stood next to her door, and readied herself because she knows when she take a step outside, the monster is again hunting for her. And she was right.

Just when she opened her door there's him standing there, hands again on his waist wearing furrowed eyebrows. Yeonju's lips formed into a thin line before speaking.

"Mr. Choi I will now pay you! My aunt sent money already and I'll just need to get it and you will have no worries!"

Mr. Choi was somehow a little startled but as soon as he absorped the words that came out from Yeonju's mouth, he raised his brows.

"Okay, I assume I can get the money today."

She saluted him and walked forward. "You don't have to worry I will get it today. Bye!" She skipped towards the road leaving Mr. Choi behind. Geez, he didn't yell at me or shout my name. Maybe all he want is assurance that I can pay him. Oh well, at least. <

Please log in to read the full chapter