First day

Finding My White Matoki
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3 : FIRST DAY

 

Yeonju made her way to the hallways. As she went nearer the gym more giggles were heard. Well, at first she just shrugged it but now it’s kind of… scaring her? She tightened her grip on the handle of the bucket and walked faster, her eyes straight on her destination. But why does she feel she’s not alone? Nah. Maybe some students pulli— OOF!!

Yeonju landed on the floor. What happened? Someone tripped her. Yeonju winced in pain. She turned to her side and luckily nothing happened to the pail of water. Then a figure came out from the corner and stood in front of her. Yeonju’s still lying in the ground. She can’t get up. She looked up and saw a girl evilly smirking looking down on her. Seconds after two more girls came and surround her. What now? What did she do? Just then she heard someone chuckling behind the girls, and they immediately formed a way for that someone to come through. Then a girl crossing her arms stood in front of her with that smirk on her face.

“Why? Can’t get up? Aww… You deserve that.” She said.

Yeonju’s eyes widened. It was that girl in the cafeteria. Now she knew why she’s in this trouble. She tried to get on her feet but she ended sitting on the floor. Who wouldn’t feel such pain when you’re walking fast, carrying a b

Please log in to read the full chapter