This girl

Finding My White Matoki
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4 : THIS GIRL

 

Daehyun’s POV

I found myself walking in the hallway. Ahh, right. I forgot my sneakers in my locker. Sometimes I enjoy how the school becomes isolated, there are no people around, no noise, just a peaceful place where I can calm myself. Once I reached my locker I quickly took my sneakers and stuffed it inside my bag. I looked around, surely there are no more people here. When I’m finding my way to the exit, I saw someone carrying a bucket of water. A girl, I see.

She’s walking towards my direction so I quickly hid behind the lockers. Now why did I do that? I won’t care if she saw me, right? Ugh, reflexes. I looked at her more closely, what is she doing? Wait. She… She’s that girl, the clumsy girl in my class and late for the first day of classes. Okay, I remember. She’s in detention.

“AHH!”

She fell, but more like tripped. Huh. Just from that corner a girl came out, and two more. And now she’s being surrounded by four girls. Don’t tell me they’re at it again.

After some shouting and I don’t wanna know what that’s about, that’s their problem. They left, after one girl kicked the bucket to that girl’s face. Tch. What a scene.

“Why? It’s just my first day of class. Why do I feel like I regret enrolling in this school?”

I can hear her murmuring. I smirked to myself. Well, that’s what you get, you picked this school. You better get used to it. She tried to stand and get the bucket. Stupid, she won’t make it. I’m sure her ankle hurts after what happened.

---

 

She sighed as she slowly gets up to pick up the bucket when suddenly someone held the bucket it its hands. Yeonju looked up to see who it was, and to her surprise, it was that guy classmate again seated behind her. He picked up the bucket and looked at Yeonju.

“Sit.” He commanded.

Yeonju blinked a few times. Not believing what she’s hearing, or rather, seeing. “Just sit.” He said again.

His words are like you needed to do it right away. “But I can do it.” Yeonju managed to protest.

“Do you think you can carry a bucket of water in that condition?” Yeonju was about to protest again but she was cut off. “Plus, you’re soaking wet.”

And with that, he left, with the bucket. Yeonju looked down on her uniform. Just what did he, “aish, whatever. Now, I need to change.” She headed to her locker.

 

Yeonju’s POV

Oww… I didn’t saw this. I have a knee bruise, and when I walk it’s like my ankle is twitching. My whole leg feels weak. This hurts. Well, I don’t know what’ll happen to me if I really do what I insisted earlier. 

“…now what do I have here, um sweats?”

Okay, yeah. That’s the only extra clothes I have. Lucky I have one. Now where to change…the ladies restroom is on the other side of this hallway. I can’t walk up to there, especially in this condition. Since I’m near the gym, what about there?

Please log in to read the full chapter