Saturday morning

Finding My White Matoki
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1 : SATURDAY MORNING

 

Yeonju stretched her arms wide as the warm sunlight caressed her cheeks. She smiled as she opened her eyes remembering her sweet dream she had last night. The beam of light passed through the window and filled the room, as if it was glowing. But inside her room, only one thing can shine in her eyes. It's nothing but her precious gift, her white matoki.

She held it her hands and played with it a little, reminiscing her memories when she first got that stuff toy. Then the same question popped in her mind.

"Who's that boy again? I never saw him since we first met. I really want to see him again. I didn't thank him yet."

She tilted her head and put her matoki back to its place. "Anyways, I have a lot of things to do today."

 

After taking a shower, Yeon Ju changed into her casual outfit for a normal day. She's just wearing a white shirt with her yellow-blue jacket, paired with a jeans.

Now she's ready to go out. She went outside and looked up to see the sky. It is quite a good Saturday morning for Yeonju. But suddenly the view from her eyes was blocked when she saw someone stomping off coming towards her.

"Yeon Ju!" The loud call of the voice made Yeon Ju panicked a bit.

"Park Yeon Ju! Don't you try to go out today!" Her eyes widened and stood steadily in her place.

"I won't let you escape from me again this time. Give me your money now!"

"B-But Mr. Choi, can I ask for an exten—"

"No more extensions! Pay me now! It's already been a month and a half since your stay in here and you're not paying me any single won."

"But, it's useless. I don't have any money right now."

"That's not an excuse, you always say that."

"I mean it. It's really true."

"No. I'm not letting you go until you've paid your rent." He said with hands on his hips.

Yes. Yeon Ju is living in an apartment but she ha

Please log in to read the full chapter