Chapter 45

A Cracked Reflection

This is my second update in the past 24 hours. It is VERY important that you have read chapter 44 before now. Please go back and read it. DO IT~~ :D


“, all he did was go take out the trash, where the hell is he?!” Himchan’s voice was loud as he walked around the perimeter of the building with Daehyun for the fifth time in the past 12 hours. When Youngjae hadn’t returned after 10 minutes, Himchan had guessed that he was just hiding out outside in hopes of getting away from all of the cleaning. When Zelo had ran outside to go find him and came back without Youngjae in tow, the members of B.A.P were instantly on edge, searching high and low for Youngjae.

With all that had happened in the past few months, Yongguk knew that Youngjae would never play this sort of cruel prank, but part of him had hoped that something had just come up with P.O or maybe Youngjae’s family and he had been unable to return back inside. Still, he made sure any cell phones in the warehouse were full volume and that someone was within reach of one at all times in case Youngjae tried to call.

Yongguk pulled open the door to the garage, pushing it so the morning sunlight could filter into the warehouse.

“Hyung!”

Yongguk looked over as Jongup jogged to meet him on the sidewalk, “I checked Youngjae’s old apartment, and there’s no signs that he or anyone else has been there in the past few months…”

“… where else could he be, Jongup?”

“I… I don’t know… You don’t think—“

“Jongup. Can we not think about that?” Yongguk pinched the bridge of his nose, letting his eyes close as he tried not to let his mind humor the thought of EXO finally getting their hands on Youngjae to go through with the revenge promised for the murder of Kyungsoo.

Had Yongguk been paying more attention he would have seen the truck pulling up across the street, he would have been able to pull Jongup back as the man approached them with the heavy metal pipe in his hand.

Of course, Yongguk hadn’t been paying attention.

“Hey!”

Jongup turned around just in time to see the pipe swinging for his head. The crack was loud as he stumbled back, collapsing to the ground instantly. Yongguk dropped down next to him, “, Jongup!!” He looked up, his eyes wide as the end of the pipe was pointed right at him.

The man smirked down at Yongguk, flicking the pen drive at him, “Enjoy, B.A.P.” He said, his grin sinister as he walked away.

Yongguk ignored the small piece of technology that had been tossed at him, instead he went back to Jongup, keeping his head elevated from the concrete as he shook him lightly, “Jongup… C’mon,Uppie, wake up… Himchan!! I need you out here now!!”

 

“There you go… C’mon, Uppie, open your eyes for hyung…”

Jongup slowly cracked his eyes open, a moan of pain on his lips as he turned his head to the side, “What happened?” he asked, his voice rough as he slowly brought his hand up to his pulsing temple.

“… You scared us all, Jongup…” Himchan helped Jongup ease into a seated position, “Just… Yongguk said that guy came out of nowhere…”

“W…Who was he?”

“No idea… it wasn’t EXO though…” Himchan smiled gently, “Are you okay, Uppie?”

“My head hurts.”

Himchan nodded, “I’ll go get you some aspirin…” He stood up from the couch, passing Zelo who was sitting just a little ways away, “Watcha got there Zelo?”

Zelo looked up, “I dunno… It was on the floor…” he stood up, moving the pen drive between his fingers, “It’s not one of ours though…”

Himchan smiled softly, “Just hold on to it, we’ll ask Gukkie later… wanna help me get some water for Jongup?”

Zelo nodded, pushing the pen drive into his pocket as he followed after Himchan, “Do you think Jae hyung is okay?”

Himchan shrugged, “Yongguk and Daehyun are still looking for him… They will find him, don’t worry. We just have to wait for them to come back… and we need to make sure Jongup isn’t seriously injured…”

Zelo nodded, following after Jongup as they got the puppy-like brunette some water and some ice for his head.

It was a good 20 minutes before Daehyun and Yongguk came home, the two both frustrated with the lack of clues as to where Youngjae could have disappeared to.

Yongguk threw himself down onto the couch, “… He’s nowhere to be found, and now someone’s gone after Jongup… Why can’t we just catch a ing break?”

Zelo hopped over the back of the couch, resting his feet on the cushions as he sat on the back rest, “its okay, hyung… we’ll figure this out…” He reached into his pocket as something poked into his thigh. “Oh… I found this on the floor earlier…” He handed Yongguk the pen drive.

Yongguk took it in his fingers, looking at it with confusion. “… They threw this at me when they attacked Jongup…”

“What is it?” Himchan asked, sitting down in the chair next to the couch.

“No idea…”

Daehyun sighed, grabbing the laptop from the dining room table before dropping it onto the coffee table in front of Yongguk, “Worth a look, right?”

Yongguk nodded, opening up the laptop and plugging in the pen drive.

The screen was grainy for a second as the video came into view, the person who had flipped on the camera turning his back to it as he walked to the back of the room where a slumped figure sat in a chair.

“I hope I’ve gotten your attention, B.A.P.” The voice was smooth as the figure rounded the chair, and even though half of his face was hidden behind a mask, it was clear that he was smirking. “You see… We find ourselves in this… predicament… I so happened to come across something that needs to be returned. It’s simple really, you have something I want, and I have something you want.”

His hands tightened into the sweaty, blood matted hair as he yanked the slumping figure into correct posture, his face finally visible to the camera for a split second before the masked man pulled back his hand, his fist connecting with a sharp crack.

Youngjae’s cry of pain was clear as day as he nearly fell from the chair, his arms straining against the thick chains that held him in place. He was yanked back up again, the man gently rubbing his thumb over Youngjae’s split lip. “Tsk… we are making such a mess of your pretty face, now aren’t we.” His fist slammed into Youngjae’s jaw once more.

Another man approached the side of the chair, pulling Youngjae’s head back by his hair once more as the dirty blonde let out harsh pants of air, blood bubbling at his lips as his eyes were barely able to stay open.

“State your name.”

“Y-Y-Yoo Y-Youngj-jae.” The stutter of pain and fear was clear in Youngjae’s voice as the blade was pressed to his neck, keeping him from trying to struggle. For a moment he was allowed to slump forward before the sign was hooked around his neck, the ransom amount set high at 10,000,000 dollars.

The man grinned at the camera as another kept Youngjae facing the camera so that the bruises and cuts upon his skin from the beating were in clear view.

“You have one week, spend it wisely or he’ll have a permanent home at the bottom of the Han River.”

 

The second the video cut to static, Yongguk slammed the laptop shut, nearly breaking the screen as he threw himself back.

Daehyun had long since tore his eyes from the laptop, his hands shaking as he tried to keep the tears at bay. Himchan sat next to Daehyun, trying to keep him calm so he didn’t run out and do anything stupid.

Zelo slid down to sit next to Yongguk, “H..hyung… they… they are asking for a lot of money… We don’t have that much.”

“What, so you think we should just give up now?” Daehyun snapped, his voice filled with anger, “We should let these bastards keep Youngjae, because we don’t have that much?!”

Zelo blinked back his tears, “I never said that, hyung.”

“… We could steal it.”

Himchan looked over at Jongup, “What?”

“You know… steal it… it wouldn’t be that hard… we have a week. In one week, we could gather what we need, put a plan into action and intercept a bank truck.  The drivers, they really wouldn’t be that hard to take out.  We could do it…”

“If it means saving Youngjae hyung… I will do it…” Zelo said instantly.

Himchan nodded, “I’m in…”

Yongguk sighed, rubbing at his face, “We need to start now… Daehyun… can you keep focused, or do you need to sit this one out—“

“I am saving him, hyung. Don’t you dare tell me not to.”

Yongguk nodded, “It’s settled then. We are going to steal 10 million dollars.”

 

Things were tense around the warehouse as the week drug on. Barely anyone in the five member gang slept, each silently working on their separate duties as the big day drew closer.

Himchan worked hard through the night, his usual clean and flawless skin spotted with oil and grease stains as he barely left the workspace where the extra cars were located at. He spent all day under the cars, and each night under the hood until his fingers were worn down and his eyes were tired.

Jongup, likewise, spent his days at the computer, tracking the movement of money for each local bank, doing his research down to each second until he found the perfect bank to hit that would have the right amount of money in movement that week. He worked close to Himchan, giving the elder silent support and helping him where he could when Himchan was just too tired to do the job by himself.

Yongguk and Zelo took the information that Jongup had gathered and scoped out the route that the bank truck would be taking, taking plenty of pictures as they found the advantage points and the weak spots that would hinder their plan.

It was on the second night without Youngjae that Daehyun finally spoke, “Hey… uhm… Jongup, I need to borrow you…” His voice was a bit horse from his lack of talking for the past two days, and Jongup got up wordlessly, offering a small smile to Himchan as the elder slid out from beneath the vehicle he was working on.

He sat up, rubbing the oil off of his hands on a well stained rag, “You two be careful…” he warned, his voice tired. He’d long since given up on trying to keep everyone inside the warehouse where he knew they’d be safe. It was a matter now of keeping his family safe, or getting Youngjae back and Himchan knew that the later matter was the only way to continue to do the former.

 

Jongup didn’t ask any questions as he followed Daehyun. It wasn’t until they were clear on the other side of town that he finally spoke up. “Hyung, why are we here?” He asked, following Daehyun into the abandoned and run down looking building. The concrete walls had long sense been covered in graffiti and trash and other debris littered the ground as they walked, but still Daehyun went forward.

“I… need to get some stuff.” Daehyun said, motioning for Jongup to follow him.

Jongup didn’t question Daehyun anymore, instead he stuck close to his hyung as they wandered farther into the building. Soon, the two could hear the small ‘shhhhhnks~’ of a knife being hand sharpened. “Uh… hyung, is it safe—“

“Shh, Jongup. It’s fine. Just… stay behind me, okay?”

Daehyun walked down the dark hallway with purpose, stopping when he came out into the sunlit room.

The curly red head in the corner was standing by the window, holding a large machete up in the light as he examined the edges of the blade. “You’re late.”

“Traffic. Do you have what I need?”

“Do you have what I want?”

Daehyun sighed, pulling out the rolls of money from his pocket and going to step forward. The curly redhead put the knife aside and motioned with his head to the side.

Jongup looked around in curiosity as he followed behind Daehyun. Aside from the ridiculously sharp knife, it seemed the strange boy was only armed with that and a frying pan. He furrowed his eyebrows, noticing the chicken that was wondering around the place. His attention snapped back as he listened to Daehyun and the boy speak.

“These are it?” Daehyun asked, reaching for the lid of the box at the red head’s feet.

Instantly, he put his foot down on it. “Payment first.”

Daehyun nodded, handing the money over. He waited until the boy had started counting it, “Kyung, it’s the right amount. Don’t act like you don’t trust me now.”

Kyung rolled his eyes, moving his foot away and letting Daehyun open the box. He rifled through the various guns, checking them over to make sure none were defective. “Talk about not trusting. Have I ever handed out bad weaponry?”

“No, guess not… These are great… thanks Kyung.”

The red head nodded, pushing the box towards Daehyun, “Not gonna ask why you need so much firepower, but… if you’ll excuse me…” He motioned with his head, grinning widely, “Dinner awaits.”

Daehyun nodded, closing the box and getting up. “Thanks again, Kyung… C’mon Jongup.”

Jongup nodded, following Daehyun. He glanced back one last time, watching in a mild amusement as Kyung picked up the frying pan, chasing after the chicken as it ran from him. If things weren’t so serious, then Jongup might have found the sight worthy to laugh at.

But now wasn’t the time for laughter or playing, things were serious and Jongup needed to keep focused if he was going to help Daehyun and Himchan and the others get Youngjae back. He sighed softly, “Let me carry that for you, hyung.” He said, reaching forward and easing the box from Daehyun’s grasp. “Let’s get home, okay?”

Daehyun nodded, walking on silently with Jongup by his side.

 

Yongguk let out a gust of air as he spread out the various pictures that he and Zelo had gathered, along with the information Jongup had pulled together. “Okay… So, is everyone clear on the plan?” He asked for the tenth time that night, pushing aside the maps and markers as he looked around at the members of his family.

“Yongguk, we’ve gone over this so many times… I think we’ve got it…”

Yongguk looked at Himchan, “We went over the plans for our attack on EXO… and remember how that turned out?”

Himchan sighed, “Okay…” he reached forward, moving the markers into to starting position, “Let’s run through it one more time.”

 

That night, after everyone had gone to bed, Himchan eased back out of his room, his footsteps soft on the floor as he made his way back to the sitting room. He leaned against the doorway, his arms crossed as he watched the single occupant that was in the room. He walked over silently, sitting down and pressing pause on the video before closing the laptop, “You need to stop watching that.” He said.

“I know…”

“No… I don’t think you do… you are guilting yourself. If anyone should feel bad, it’s me, I made him take the trash out.”

“That’s a stupid reason to feel guilty…”

“Oh, so yours is better…” Himchan eyed Yongguk, “I know you consider yourself like… a surrogate parent to all of them.. and I get it… so do I… but… you can’t let this get to you so much, Yongguk. We need you focused… Youngjae needs you focused.”

Yongguk nodded, his fingers playing at the cross necklace around his neck, “Yeah… I know…”

“Then get your in bed and go get some sleep.” Himchan stood up, pulling Yongguk up to his feet before pulling the elder into a hug. “It’s going to be okay…”

“What if it’s too late?”

Himchan pulled back with a smile, his hands still rested on Yongguk’s shoulders, “Guk… if there’s one thing that I’ve learned about you in all of this time of us knowing each other… it’s that you are always there before it’s too late.”

“But—“

“Nah-uh…” Himchan pulled Yongguk in for another hug, “We are going to get Youngjae back… You will save him, okay? Just like you saved Zelo, and Daehyun… and me.” He squeezed Yongguk just a bit tighter, “After all… it’s what you do, right?”

Yongguk hugged Himchan back, rested his forehead on the younger’s shoulder as the conflicting thoughts and doubts still filled him. He felt a bit better though, somehow, Himchan always knew just what to say. “Yeah… yeah it is…”

 

The morning of the heist came to quick, the dawn was barely breaking as everyone wordlessly got into their long sense memorized positions. Nervousness was dwelling inside each member of the small gang as places were taken.  Yongguk leaned against the railing of his perch as he turned the pocket watch over in his hands. Each second seemed to take forever as the clock ticked slowly. The men loaded the money into the back of the truck. The back doors slammed and they climbed into the front seats. The second the headlights came on, Yongguk pulled the walkie talkie to his lips. “Now.”

The command was short and to the point, but it was all that was needed as the two black SUVs screeched to a halt on either side of the armored truck, blocking it into position. The two security guards were stupid, climbing out of the truck as they began to yell at the masked members of B.A.P to move their SUVs before the cops were called.

Daehyun and Jongup took one side, Jongup distracting the guard as Daehyun ran up behind him. It took just a few well placed hits before the man was down for the count. Daehyun cursed as he checked the man’s belt, the keys for the back of the truck not being there.

On the other side of the van, Himchan smothered his hand over the second security guards’ mouth, placing him into a headlock as he struggled. Zelo was quick to locate the keys, yanking them from the belt loop at the man’s hip before tossing them back to Jongup.

Jongup ran back over quickly, unlocking the door and yanking it open. He and Daehyun shared a single look, the questioning clear in Jongup’s eyes before Daehyun nodded and reached forward, grabbing the first bag of money, Jongup was quick to grab the second before they took off to Himchan’s SUV, jumping into the back and Himchan and Zelo were already waiting in the front seats.

Himchan ripped the mask off his face, shifting the SUV into gear. The wheels spun on the concrete before catching grip and Himchan shot backwards. He spun the wheel through his fingers, turning the car around as soon as he reached the corner.

Daehyun yanked open the door, reaching out and grabbing Yongguk’s hand and pulling him into the SUV a second before Himchan floored the gas pedal, racing off down the road as he went in and out of traffic.

“… Chan, you’re driving like me.”

“Shut the hell up, Guk.” Himchan growled, his eyes focused on the road as his foot never eased up from the pedal.

They were lucky not to get caught by any cops on their way back to the warehouse, and they hid the SUV once more inside the garage before they lugged the heavy bags to the sitting room. Zelo and Jongup dumped the continents out onto the coffee table, and everyone held their breath as Yongguk counted out the stolen money, splitting out the needed 10 million into a neat block of stacks.

Himchan picked up one of the extra stacks of money, letting it fan out, “… We took a lot…” He mumbled.

Zelo was playing with another stack, his eyes locked on the money, “Can we donate it?”

“Why, Zelo?”

“It’s dirty. We only did this to save Youngjae… we don’t need all of this.”

Jongup nodded in agreement, “We still have plenty of our own money… “

Yongguk smiled at the maknaes, “Of course… We’ll return it… or give it to someone who needs it… but let’s worry about getting Youngjae back… okay?”

While Yongguk and Himchan double checked the money and loaded it up into the briefcase, Daehyun stared off into space, his mind a million miles away as he tried to imagine where Youngjae was at at that moment, and if he was okay.

 

 

The days were dragging on slowly for Youngjae, and the closer the week came to an end, the more he found himself hating every fiber of his own being. Each morning, Youngjae would awake to U-kwon who would fuss over him, complaining that his wounds were being difficult and were healing slowly and that each day he only looked worse. U-kwon had asked several times to take the handcuffs off of him as they began to wear through his skin, creating open sores that would bleed for a while before clotting, only to start bleeding again the second the handcuffs shifted upon the shredded skin. 

Youngjae always brushed U-kwon off, forcing smiles past his aching jaw and still bloodied lips, stating that he was fine, just tired. He’d sooth U-kwon’s ruffled feathers by always promising that he’d go straight to the hospital when everything was over and get JB to check over everything and for a while, that made U-kwon back down a little

Each night though, Youngjae would brace himself, because the second U-kwon left the building and the shifts rotated, Youngjae was met with the locking of the door as Hyunseung strolled in. The sadistic smirk had yet to leave the others face, and each night, he’d pass on the news to Youngjae of just how close B.A.P were coming to walking into their trap. He’d tell Youngjae of EXO’s plan to move into B.A.P’s territory, and any time Youngjae would try to talk back, Hyunseung would dish out a suitable punishment.

Soon Youngjae learned to keep his mouth shut, but even that seemed to make it worse as Hyunseung hit him for not talking. After a while, Youngjae was sure that Hyunseung was hitting him just for the sheer pleasure of it and Youngjae longed for the sun to rise each day so that U-kwon would come back and save him from the hell that was spending the night with Hyunseung.

His body ached and his arms were sore from being unable to move. Each breath he took sent a shockwave of fire through his chest and he was sure that Hyunseung had managed to break a rib at some point. Youngjae had given up trying to talk to U-kwon during the days, his jaw hurt too much to move and his mouth permanently tasted like blood.

Despite what it meant, Youngjae almost wanted to cry with relief when the end of the week came and U-kwon snatched the keys from Hyunseung, unlocking the restricting handcuffs from around his torn up wrists.

“Damn… Youngjae, you’re going to need stitches…” U-kwon mumbled, briefly pressing a clean rag to Youngjae’s wrists to at least stop some of the bleeding as they moved  on to load up into the waiting van. Youngjae sat close to U-kwon as he tended to what wounds he could while Hyunseung wasn’t paying attention. “Don’t worry… we’ll be in an out today, okay… then we can get you to the hospital…”

Youngjae looked up at U-kwon, “Y…yeah…”

U-kwon smiled sadly, patting Youngjae’s upper arm gently before facing the front.

Youngjae’s steps faltered as he was lead down into the empty and abandoned subway station. Hyunseung had taken over U-kwon’s spot, grabbing Youngjae by the elbow roughly as he dragged him down to the spot they were supposed to meet B.A.P at.

“I still think the handcuffs shouldn’t have been removed.”

“Oh shut up, Hyunseung! Don’t you think you’ve done enough damage to him? We’re almost done here. There’s no need to keep him locked up, he didn’t do anything wrong!”

“Yeah, but he was with these guys for half a year… I’ve seen guys turn traitor in less time than that.”

Youngjae tried to ignore the voices as he stared at the grimy subway wall across from his with unfocused eyes. He didn’t want to be there in the slightest, but the time had come and this was his job after all. Not running around and playing pretend gang with a group of criminals. He closed his eyes, leaning back against the wall behind him as he took a deep breath, ignoring the pang of pain that shot through his chest. He just wanted this to be over and done with, he didn’t want to deal with it anymore. Maybe if he was lucky, one of the members of B.A.P would get angry at his betrayal and end it for him.

 

His heart clenched in his chest as he thought about them, they had accepted him into their family so willingly, trusting him despite everything they had been through, and in the end, he had done something much worse than Zico had ever done. Youngjae was just about to call off the whole mission, blow his cover and all, when the sound of footsteps on the stairs echoed through the abandoned subway station. The men around him that were ‘guarding him’ looked up as the gang made their way over to where they all sat, stopping some odd feet away before Yongguk tossed down a briefcase with a dull ‘thud’ upon the dusty concrete in front of himself. Youngjae couldn’t see the members of his family through the guys surrounding him, but he could hear their small shuffles, until finally, Yongguk broke the silence, “There’s the damn money, hand over Youngjae.”

Youngjae was hauled up to his feet as one of the guys rushed forward, checking to make sure the money was in fact there before turning and looking back, nodding with a wide grin. He hung limply in the other grasp, from both disappointment in himself and the sheer exhaustion in his body from the beatings he had taken in the past week.

After the money was given the all clear, Youngjae stumbled forward as the support system on either side of him suddenly disappeared and he was roughly shoved toward his family. Barely managing to keep from tripping over his own two feet, he staggered over to where B.A.P stood waiting.

His heart was pounding a harsh rhythm against his rib cage as he slowly approached Yongguk.

These were his friends…

… His family.

“Youngjae… let’s go home.” Yongguk forced a smile, reaching out for Youngjae.

Was betrayal supposed to hurt this much?

Youngjae stared back into Yongguk’s wide eyes, his breath coming out in one final gust. Why did it hurt so much? He found his eyes instantly drawn to Daehyun, watching the elder stand in shock as he stared wide eyed back at him.

When had he fallen to his knees?

He looked over to the maknae line, their shock and fear written clearly on their face as  everything just seemed to stand still in those few seconds.

It hurt so much… Sounds rushed in his ears as he grew vaguely aware of the concrete, cold and unforgiving pressing into his cheek as he watched with wide eyes, unable to tear his eyes away from the scene.

Yongguk had screamed something to the others, pulling out a gun so fast that nobody had time to react until he had fired off at least five different rounds. The return fire was sloppy, unaimed as B.A.P took cover and Yongguk collapsed to his knees, hands instantly covering the gaping hole in his stomach.

Youngjae wanted to scream, to tell them all to stop, but his voice was lost, gone with his last breath.

Zelo was staring around with a childlike amazement and fear in his eyes as the gun shots echoed around him and it wasn’t until Yongguk had fallen that he finally uprooted from the ground, instantly going to Yongguk’s side as he held onto the elder, tears pooling in his dark eyes. He looked back as Daehyun came out from his hiding spot, trying to get someone to stop and help with Yongguk. This wasn’t how things were supposed to go, nobody was ever supposed to get hurt.

Instead, he laid witness as Daehyun first surged forward, firing off as many rounds as he could from his guns until the bullets were depleted. The first shot to his shoulder didn’t seem to faze him as the adrenaline kept him going. Soon the shower of bullets ripping through his torso caused him to stumble back, his body jerking with the pure force of each impact before he finally collapsed to the ground.

Jongup immediately stood up, his expression blank as he tried to keep the anger and fear from clouding his vision with tears. Now wasn’t the time to cry, now was the time to protect what family had had left. He moved forward, firing off precise shots and taking down several men before a series of shots to the side sent him down for the count the life giving liquid pouring out of him with every spasm of his heart as he faded into unconsciousness.

Youngjae wanted to cry, to tell them all to stop as Zelo moved from his line of vision to dive for Jongup’s fallen gun. The tears in the maknae’s eyes kept him from shooting straight and it wasn’t long until the clatter of another gun and yet another body hitting the ground echoed throughout Youngjae’s mind.

Himchan stood up straight, both hands clutching at his own gun to keep it from shaking as he tried to take aim. His body was an open target and he didn’t even seem to care as a single bullet ripped through his chest and lodging into his heart and he fell to the ground, his last breath a cough as the blood speckled his lips.

Yongguk let out a low grunt as he picked himself up from the ground, his blood spilling out onto the concrete as he tried to keep the grip on his gun steady. The aim was anything but accurate, but somehow, by the fate of destiny, it made its mark, and Yongguk let out one last breath of air, a small chuckle as he collapsed forward, mere inches from Youngjae’s own fallen body.

Life was far from fair, Youngjae noted as his eyes began to slip closed. After all that they had been through, all the problems Youngjae has caused for them, the pain and suffering… it had all been for nothing. In the end, fate was cruel and Youngjae had been forced to watch each and every single one of his family members die. The ones he cared and loved about, the ones that meant so much to him, each laying down their own lives to take revenge on the one taken for him, and he had been unable to tell them. They never knew of his betrayal, of his lies and false life that had been given to him just so that it could come down to this moment.

As Youngjae’s heart stopped, he came to a single realization.

He deserved this.

He deserved to die.


I lied.

I am sorry.

 

Cuddles,

Lynn