7...

Diary

Minzy hissed in annoyance at her hair dressers speaking so poorly of Dongwook. Plugging her ear buds in, she blasted her music to drown out all the nonsense as she scrolled onto the internet. As if watching Dongwook leave wasn't hard enough, she found out with the rest of the world that he wasn't doing his civil duty in the military and hanging around a massage parlor with a bunch of hoes. Okay that wasn't fair to call those women that, it was part of their jobs but still... Betrayal was a bitter taste in as she scrolled through the news. It was heart breaking to see the news just tear man she adore to shreds. 

Luckily she was able to get through her hair appointment and rushed out as soon as she could. She just had to get away from all the negativity and quickly found herself making her way to the YG building where she changed into her gym clothing and hit the treadmill. Forgetting to stretch her tense muscles, she set the machine on a dead bolt run. Gasping as she felt herself adjusting to the speed, she couldn't help the images of some strange woman rubbing herself all up on him. Growling at her thoughts, she slammed on the stop button and hopped off. 

Cursing her mind for such an image, she rushed to one of the empty dance studios and hooked up her ipod. Blasting the music loudly as if to drown out the world and her thoughts, she tried to focus on the rhythm of the music. Popping and locking as she mindlessly recited the lyrics to the song playing, she let the motions flow throughout her body. It felt good to release all the built up emotions, until the song ended leaving thoughts to come flooding into her mind. 

Hissing she fell to her knees before she broke down in tears. She felt really stupid for being so hurt. She didn't know why it even moved her to tears, which made her cry even harder. She didn't know just how hard she was crying when an on looker came walking in to turn off the music and look at her. But Minzy didn't take notice, she was too wrapped up in her emotions to really care about her surroundings. 

"You should write him a letter. I think that would help the both of you," CL chimed to let her presence be known. 

Minzy brushed the tears away with her hands and gazed up, "I have to keep my distance." 

"And look where that got you," CL frowned as she walked up to the young woman and took a seat next to her. "Technically you still are keeping your distance from him. Plus I'm not telling you to pour your soul out to him. Just send him a letter of concern so he knows someone still cares about him." 

"But I don't know what to say," Minzy countered as she tried to calm herself down. 

CL shrugged as she grinned, "Just start with a hello and I know you'll be able to come up with something." 

Minzy couldn't help but grin as she nodded, "Okay, I'll do that." Sighing she was grateful for such a great leader who lead on and off the stage. 

 

Minzy sat at her desk with a pen in hand as she stared at the blank piece of paper. She had a million and one things she wanted to say to him, but none of them seemed to be appropriate to write at the moment. Placing the pen onto the desk, she clasped her hands together before closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. Clearing her mind, she then picked up her pen and began to write. 

 

Journal Entry # 7

I wrote him today. It was such a weird experience to see how effortlessly my pen glided across the paper. I think I wrote like six pages to him letting him know how much I missed him, what I've been up to and that I hoped he was doing well. As basic as it sounds, I figured it was a way to let him know that he was definitely loved and opening it up for him to let me know the truth if he so desired to. 

 

Author's Notes:

Oh hey, I figured I should go through and update as many fics as I can during this great holiday break. Hope everyone is having a happy happy holiday season! Thanks for your patience and reading!