6...

Diary

Her heart was pounding as she stepped foot off the plane. It wasn't the flashing cameras or the screaming fans that made her feel this way, but it was the fact that it was Japan. Japan that had held her beloved Dongwook as a hostage for the last few weeks. 

Minzy paused to think of a better way of putting it, but she couldn't find a better way to describe it. Shrugging off the thought, she felt as light as a feather as she made her way out of the airport. Happily hopping into the van, she sighed at the thought of seeing Dongwook.

"Someone is in a good mood," Bom mumbled sarcastically because of the lack of sleep.

"But let's not get too excited," CL hinted to Minzy to remember her place.

Pouting at her annoyingly concerned leader, Minzy nodded. "Oh relax CL, we're miles away from YG and this will be the last time she gets to see him," Bom yond as she patted Minzy's arm for support.

But the support Bom offered had the opposite affect on her. It didn't really hit her until that moment. Bom was right, this was the last time she was going to see Dongwook before he left for his military service of two years. Two long years of not seeing his face. Two long years of not hearing his voice. Two long years...

"Minzy are you okay," Bom asked as she pulled her out of her deep thoughts.

Minzy could only give Bom a slight nod, because she knew better than to lie. Everything was far from okay. Everything was going to change in a few days.

 

Journal Entry #6

Two years is all that keeps running through my mind. Two years I have to go without him in my life. Two years of wondering if he's okay. In two years a lot can happen. It hurts to think of the endless possibilities of how things will be in two years.