4...

Diary

Minzy bit her lower lip anxiously waiting for a text from one of her band mates as she waited out in the parking lot. With her shades pressed up against her face and her hoodie covering most of her head, she kept glancing around. Though this made her feel really stupid, it was necessary. Yes yesterday she had the courage of superwoman, today it seemed to have all fizzled away into thin air.

"What are we looking for," someone whispered next to her making her squeak as she jumped.

"AHH!" She looked to see Seungri bursting with laughter as he held his stomach. Glaring at him, she punched his gut to help him feel real pain.

"Owe! What was that for," he pouted as he held his stomach.

Rolling her eyes, she felt her phone vibrate and a text from Bom confirming that Dongwook wasn't in the building. Sighing she pushed her hoodie down and walked towards the building as if she had just got there.

"Minzy! Minzy you get back here," Seungri called after her as she left him holding his stomach.

 

"Great work ladies! Let's pick this up bright and early tomorrow..."

Loud clapping came from behind the girls, causing them all to see Dongwook walking in. He was giving them an exaggerated round of applause as he walked up to Minzy. "Yes CL is right. Great work Minzy!"

If looks could kill he had them in those piercing black eyes. Dongwook had the look of anger in his eyes, but as he approached Minzy she could of sworn his eyes had a hint of hurt in them.

"Dongwook you can't be in here right now! This is a closed practice! We're preparing for our comeback," CL stepped in between.

"Yes we are very busy right now," Bom stepped next to CL to sheild Minzy.

 Dara took Minzy by the hand to guide her away, "Can you please repeat that new move you taught us?"

Dongwook sighed as he tried to move past the human sheild, "Bom, CL can you two please move out of the way?"

Neither responded, but scooted in which ever direction he tried to move before Daesung walked in, "Hey Dongwook YG is wanting to talk with you."

He was so torn and confused as to what was going on. Never had any of the girls been so protective of Minzy towards him and every attempt he had made always seemed to be intercepted by something coming up all the sudden. "Well I guess we'll talk later Minzy. I mean it's not like I'm leaving for my last tour in Japan before going to the army for two years," he called out loud enough for everyone to hear before he left.

Daesung shot an understanding grin Minzy's way, "You have about five minutes give or take for him to find out that YG is in a meeting right now."

Minzy chuckled as she ran up to Daesung to give him a big hug, "Thank you."

"You're welcome," he waved before making his way out.

 

As Minzy lay on the couch wondering what to do, her phone lit up. Glancing at it, it was Dongwook. No matter how much her heart beat picked up, she couldn't transfer those motions into her hands. She lacked the courage to pick up the phone and explain to him what a coward she was. Just like every time she had thought through as to what would happen, it was in time for the ringing to stop followed by a notification of a voice mail.

Taking a deep breath, she prepared herself for his message and tried to guess as to what his message was today.Then with shaky hands, she clicked the message and listened carefully to the person she longed to talk to.

Minzy I've tried...I...I don't know what I did wrong but I think this is it. I promise to stop bothering you. This is the last time I promise. Please don't be mad at me. I don't know what I did wrong, but I will stop bothering you if that's what you want. Sorry...

Tears began to well up in her eyes as she repeated the message once again.

 

 

Journal Entry #4

My hands are trembling and I'm probably writing off of the lines with my blurred vision. Why does it feel like we just broke up? I can't count how many times I repeated his message tonight, but I know he meant every word. Is he seriously giving up on me that easily?! Was our relationship only worth a couple missed calls and a few weeks worth of avoidance? Tonight is going to be a very, very long night...

 

Author's Notes:

Please bare with me as I'm going through some transitioning with work so that I can go to school in the Fall. It's annoying I know, but I will do my best to try and whip out some chapters before school starts.

PS: Please check out A Picture Worth Three Words if you have time and show it some love. It won my contest and it would be much appreciated. Thanks!