3...

Diary

As guilty as she felt about what she was doing to Dongwook, it had to be done. No matter how my texts, phone calls, or visits she ignored them all. It was better this way. YG along with her band members approved of her actions and even helped her avoid him.

"Now why do I have to be punished for her actions," Minzy questioned the leader before she was punched in the arm. "Ouch!"

"Why must you always say that," Bom pouted at the youngest member. 

Minzy sighed as she waved her off, "It doesn't matter let's just get this over and done with. I have places to be, better things to do." As mean as that came off, it wasn't intentionally. She just had became so paranoid now that she was avoiding Dongwook, being in one place for too long could increase her chances of seeing him. 

"How about we pick this up bright and early tomorrow," Bom huffed. 

Minzy gave her a side glance knowing that suggestion was unrealistic, "Bom..."

"Alright, alright! I will let you drag me out of bed if needs be."

"Perfect! I'll see you later," Minzy quickly packed her things as she was exiting to run right into Dara. "Hey..."

"Go the other way," Dara spun Minzy around. 

Without questioning she did what she was told. Heading towards the other direction she could hear Dongwook's voice and he sounded agitated as CL was trying every excuse to keep him from going any further. Her stomach did flips as she heard him say her name. But she quickly replaced the thought with finding an escape route. Exiting the building she glanced around to see her perfect escape. 

Minzy ran out in the middle of the drive way to see the driver hit the brakes hard, "Wait!"

"Are you nuts Minzy?! I almost hit you," Jiyong growled with fury in his eyes. 

She nodded as she walked around and jumped into the passenger's seat, "Can you drive? I can't be seen right now!" Sinking down into the chair she began to shake his arm, "Hurry please!"

"I'm going! I'm going," he hissed as he shook her hand off his arm.

"Thank you," she whispered loudly as they pulled out.

Jiyong shrugged, "You're welcome you chicken."

"Chicken?! How am I a chicken," she huffed as she sat upright in her seat when they were a safe distance away from the YG building. "What I'm doing is the best for the both of us."

"Sure it is," he chuckled.

She coughed a laugh at his teasing as she punched his arm, "Do you have a better idea?"

"Damn Minzy you hit like a man," he continued to tease.

"Shut up," she rolled her eyes as she glanced out the window. 

The drive went quiet as they fell into their own worlds listening to the music playing and watching as the city passed them by. The comfortable silence allowed Minzy to think about Jiyong's words. Was she really being a chicken? Was hiding and ignoring her ideal type the way to get over him? Sighing she knew it was only making things worse for her. It only made her think twice as much about Dongwook. Planning her day to avoid him, escape routes to where he might be, and excuses if ever she should come in contact with him. Everything she did in her day revolved around him and it was taking a toll on her.

"We're here," a voice echoed breaking the silence in the car.

Minzy gave Jiyong a side ways glance as she looked out the car to see nothing but mother nature, "Where the hell did you take me?"

He chuckled as he opened her door, "Just get out."

She sighed, knowing she couldn't resist the beautiful scenery before her, "I love it, but really. Why did you bring me all the way up here?" She walked up to the cliff to see a sea of lucious green trees below her.

"I don't know, I just thought you needed to get him off your chest."

"What do you mean," she glared back at him.

He grinned as he walked up beside her looking out at the scene before them, "You know exactly what I mean. Let the world know exactly how you feel about him."

"I can't do that, YG and the girls would kill me!'

"Do I look like any of those people you're talking about? No, so just do it."

She bit her lower lip seeing as he had a point, "Well...do I have to do it with you standing here?"

"If it makes you feel better I can go stand by the car," he offered.

She grinned up at him, "Really?!"

He nodded as he mirrored her grin, "Yeah really."

Turning to leave her alone, she whispered a prayer of gratitude for him before turning back out to the sea of green. Taking a deep breath she closed her eyes as her thoughts naturally went to Dongwook.

 

 

Journal Entry #3

Today I let the world know how I truly feel. But most importantly saying what I have been feeling has given me a better perspective on where I'm at. Though I still have strong feelings for him, I can face him and I will face him. I need to show him that I'm not a chicken, but a young woman. A young woman who is too stupid in love with him to let him go no matter what the circumstances are.

 

 

: