5...

Diary

Minzy gripped her phone tightly as she stared at her screen. Jealousy and envy ran through her veins as she threw it at the wall making it shatter in pieces. Shattered pieces like her heart was when she found out about Dara. Dara was given permission to fly out to Japan and attend Dongwook's concerts. Yes more than one. Though they were nothing but good friends, Minzy secretly doubted it and in fact found herself thinking the worst of Dara.

How could Dara post such pictures of her with Dongwook making funny poses?! They looked so happy together. They seemed to be so close, to the point that Minzy thought of her being replaced.But even if she knew deep down that Dara and Dongwook would never cross those lines, she couldn't help herself. She couldn't help the curse word that left her lips as she slid onto the ground as tears welled up in her eyes.

Staring at nothing in particular, the tears fell as she wished she was in Dara's place. It should've been her sendings goofy photos. It should've been her by his side, supporting him. But no, she had to wait. She had to wait for 2NE1 to be a special guest with Big Bang. It was the only time she was allowed to see him in concert.

Ignoring the knocking and calling of her name, she laid onto the cold floor and cried.

 

Journal Entry #5

I feel like such a bad person for letting myself think so badly of a dear friend. She's like a sister, yet I can't help but hate her at the moment. But maybe my hate needs to be directed towards my stupid heart. Someone please kill me now, before my heart starts to turn me against the people around me.