A Special Friend Like You

Wait a Little Longer

 

A girl walked up to Park Mina and stopped Mina in her tracks. “Where do you think you’re going?” She asked in a haughty manner. Her hands were crossed over her fake chest, bubble gum popped in . The heels of her boots tapped on the floor and her eyes stared intensely at Mina, as though trying to burn a whole through Mina’s skull. Her name was Song Naeun, one of the “Queenka’s” of the school, or like Mina and her best friend Sunha liked to call them, ‘Fakes’.

“Home.” Mina grunted and took a step around the ‘fake’, and continued to walk towards the exit of the high school senior building. Honestly, she didn’t have time to deal with the fake at the moment. She already had enough problems in her life, and Song Naeun definitely wasn’t going to become one of them.

“I was talking to you, so don’t ignore me!” Naeun snapped. She reached out to grab Mina’s arm. Mina, being the tough girl she is, spun around quickly and caught the Naeun’s hand before any harm could be done to her. It’s not that Song Naeun is a good fighter, but her fake nails can “accidently” claw anyone’s eyes out.

“Let go of me” Naeun muttered, emphasizing each word. Mina’s grasp on Naeun’s wrist tightened, making the skin around Naeun’s wrist go white.

“What if I don’t?” She told her. The two stood there staring at each other intently, just waiting for the first one to make a move any second now.

Just as Naeun opened to speak, laughter could be heard. Both girls whipped their heads in the direction of the noise. Down the hallway, some guys that stayed after school were coming back to get their things they left in one of the classrooms. In any moment, they would turn the corner and see them. Naeun smirked as an idea pooped in her head.

There was a slap, and then a scream.

The guys came running towards the scream and saw on the floor the most beautiful Queenka of the school, crying with a red mark on her cheek. One of the four guys looked up at Mina, who stood there looking at Naeun with a face of utmost shock and disgust.

“Did she do this to you?!” One of the guys asked Naeun. He squatted next to her patted her head. She sniffed and nodded, but her hands never left her face. Another guy shoved Mina to the ground and yelled at her.

“How could you do such a thing!?” He yelled at her. “You can’t just hurt people like that for no reason! She never did anything to you!”

Mina calmly got up and started to wipe off the dust on her , since that’s what hit the ground first when he shoved her. Mina ignored all the things he was yelling at her as she bent back down to pick up her sports bag and her backpack.

“Hey! He’s talking to you and you’re not even listening!” One of the other guys yelled at her. Mina looked at him innocently, and his face softened a bit at the sight of her beauty. She was a sight to see, but nobody liked her, nobody wanted to like her. But you couldn’t deny that she was a natural beauty. The guys face hardened again when she responded to him.

“It’s not that I’m a bad listener,” she said as she slung her sports bag and held her backpack in her hand. “I just don’t care about what he has to say.” She said simply. Mina bowed her head at the 4 guys and Naeun. “I’ll be leaving now.” She her heels and walked away.

“Yah! Wait!” One of the guys turned her around harshly, “You should at least apologize to her! You hurt her.” He told her fiercely.

Mina looked at him and scoffed, “First let go of me.” She shook his strong grip off easily, then looked at Naeun. “I won’t apologize,” she said loudly, “Because I didn’t hurt her in any way. Stop the act Naeun, nobody slaps themselves for attention anymore.”  She said. She walked away, leaving the guys to put the puzzle pieces of what actually happened together.

After a seconds, the guy taking care of Naeun grabbed both of Naeun’s wrist and yanked them off her face. No tears were rolling her cheeks, nor were her eyes puffy from crying. “You lied to us Naeun ssi?” He asked her dumbly.

“Ahh that stupid !” She yelled as she got up and left the building in the opposite direction from Mina’s exit, cursing and rubbing her swollen cheek which she ruined herself.

The guys all looked at each other and one finally spoke up. “Do you think we should apologize to Mina?”

They all seemed to consider the thought but then they all simultaneously said, “Nope” at the same time. They laughed at themselves and started jinxing each other.

 

Mina walked out of the school gates and looked back at the high school. Don’t worry Park Mina, she thought to herself, One day I won’t have to worry about what people think of me anymore. Just wait a little longer...

“MINA!!” A voice screamed out her name excitedly. Mina smiled when she heard that familiar voice. She must’ve stayed after school waiting for me, she thought to herself.

“Sunha, I bet if you yelled your loudest, China and Japan will hear you!” Mina joked punching Sunha on the shoulder.

Sunha pouted. “Eonni! Why do you have to tease me all the time?”

Mina laughed, “It’s because I love you.” She pinched Sunha’s cheeks. “Yah! Don’t do that to me!” She slapped Mina’s hands away from her face.

Park Sunha, Mina’s best friend. When young, she and her parents let Mina live with them and they have now been living together for the past 5 years. She’s a bubbly, fun, outgoing girl, with a beautiful eye smile and energetic spirit. Other than her horrible grades, she raps very well and can dance better than most idols out there.

Mina laughed with Sunha as they both walked home together.  “Sunha…”

“Ehh?” Sunha turned to Mina with a lollipop in . Mina sighed.

“What is it that you want for your birthday?” She asked her while swinging her backpack through and fro with each step they took. Sunha took the lollipop out of and thought about it for a while.

“Can I have…” she said,” A big Rilakkuma?” She asked eagerly. Mina arched a brow, “Are you sure that’s what you want? Your birthday part is this Saturday and I’m going to buy your present tomorrow since we don’t have any school.”

Sunha nodded, “Yup! I want a big Rilakumma bear for my birthday. You’ll get it for me right? Right?” Sunha edged nearer and nearer to Mina, bumping their shoulders together. Mina shoved her away.

“I’ll get it! And get away from me!” She yelled and laughed a bit. Sunha continued to pester her. “YAH! SUNHA, GET AWAY FROM ME!” Mina yelled as she tried to run away.

“We live together dummy! AND DON’T YELL AT ME!” Sunha yelled back as she chased after her.

Mina ran freely. Just being with someone who cares for her so dear fully like Sunha can make her day a tons better. As though nothing bad ever happened.

The two best friends got home earlier than before, giggling and yelling at each other playfully, just like any other day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was the first chapter? Lol i uploaded this as soon as i finished the Forward. Am i cool or what?! No.

So i hope you guys liked it, i shall continue to write for you!

 

Fun Question #2: Who's your favorite KPop singer/Group? Why do you like them? I would like to know about both genders. So boy groups and girl groups:) please comment your answer bellow<3 AND DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE! oh yeah, don't forget!