Meeting the CEO and Lee Soo Man

Let's Get Married and be The First Idol Couple ;)

The next morning, the girls were busy packing and making sure that all their belongings are all packed. Meanwhile Leeteuk are helping Taeyeon in her room. Sooyoung was passing by in front of Tae's room when she heard weird noises coming from Tae's room, "Ah, oppa. Why are you so good at this?"

Sooyoung then stopped in front of Tae's room, eavesdropping. The noises continues for a few minutes, before Siwon and Tiffany saw Sooyoung who looks surprised in froont of Tae's room. Soon, the other girls joined too and was surprised hearing the noises coming from inside the room.

"Are they doing, you know?" Jessica asked.

"Ah oppa, feels so good~" they heard Tae's moans again. The girls then started to argue quietly about whether Tae and Teuk is making love or not. It lasts for a few minutes until Tiffany decided to open the door and check on them.

"I don't think so. Let's just check," TIffany was about to open the door before Sooyoung grabs her hand. "Waeyo, Youngie?"

"What if they are?" Soo asked.

"Trust me, they aren't," Tiffany then opened the door revealing Leeteuk, who was massaging Tae's back.

"Ya! Knock before you come in," Tae said, seeing all her members in front of her door.

"Sorry, Tae! They thought you two were having because of the weird noises coming from your room. See, guys? I'm right!" Tiffany then mehrong before leaving the room with Siwon, who burst out laughing at the girls' dumbfounded expression.

"What? you guys are byuntaes! I'm sorry for making weird noises. Haha! I didn't mean to, I asked Teukie to massage me since I was so exhausted and it really feels good. So sorry, can't help it," Tae explained, before laughing hard. The other girls then apologizes for having dirty thoughts and leave the room while laughing at themselves. They continue to pack and help Mrs. Kim to prepare breakfast for the last time, before they leave.

Two hours later, they are all ready to go back to Seoul. Siwon and Leeteuk helped to put the luggages in the cars while the girls are talking to Mrs. Kim. Mrs. Kim offered lots of delicious foods for the girls to eat for the next few days. Though they kindly refused to take the food, Mrs. Kim insisted them to take it. So they decided to take the food and went to the cars, leaving Taeyeon and Teuk to talk to Mrs. Kim.

"Be safe, okay? I hope your talk with the CEOs goes well. Call me later kay, Tae?" Tae nodded. "I'm so happy for you both. Leeteuk, I hope you take a good care of my daughter," Mrs. Kim smiled before giving them a hug. Leeteuk promised Mr. and Mrs. Kim he will take a really good care of Taeyeon before he gets into the car and drove away.

"SO, are we going to SM Building directly or to the girls' dorm first?" Siwon, who was sitting at the backseat with Tiffany asked. Both Leeteuk and Taeyeon jumped a little because they did not expect anybody beside them to be in the car.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" Leeteuk asked, still surprised.

"I didn't drive my car yesterday, manager hyung drive us here," Siwon said while crossing his leg.

"Aish! Okay, We'll go direcly to SM Building," Leeteuk is now annoyed to his dongsaeng's attitude. "Hey Siwon, drive!" Leeteuk commanded.

"Arasseo," Taeteuk and SiFany then switched, Taeteuk at the backseat and SiFany the front seats. Siwon then drive away after turning on the air-con and radio. Taeyeon then call the other girls to tell them that Tiffany and her are going to the SM Building first and tell them to just rest at the dorm. The other girls agreed to just go back to the dorm except Sooyoung, "I'll be going to the SM Building too. Changmin is there, need to see him. I'll go back to the dorm first and crive my car to SM. Don't worry, Tae. Sooyoung assured Taeyeon that everything will be alright and promised to meet her later with Changmin.

Hours later, they finally arrived at the SM Building. Siwon parked the car on a place that's reserved for only Leeteuk's car. Afterp putting off his seatbelt, he slowly woke Tiffany up. "Tiffbaby?" Siwon said while shaking her body lightly.

"uhhmm?" Tiffany mumbles.

"Wake up, we're here," he said before he kisses her forehead. After a few minutes Tiffany finally woke up and so is Taeyeon, at the backseat. Leeteuk, however, was still asleep so Taeyeon tried to wake him up but it didn't work. Siwon got an idea, he grabbed his water bottle. "Oh no don't, oppa. He's not gonna like it," Taeyeon said, worried.

"It's okay, it's my idea anyways," he was about to pour to water to Teuk's face. "BOO!" Instead of splashing Leeteuk, he got splashed himself because he was surprised. "Don't try to play with me, saeng," Leeteuk said. Siwon then shook his head and changed his shirt before going into the building. They waited for the CEOs to arrive in a meeting rooom, nervous. As they were talking about what to do for the rest of that day, the CEO and Lee Soo Man walked in. The four then bowed politely.

"So, what is so important that you have to get a week off from the military, Park Jung Soo?" Kim Young Min, the current CEO said, getting straight to the point.

"Easy there, Young Min," Lee Soo Man said calmly. "How are you, Leeteuk?"

"I'm fine, thank you for asking sir," Teuk replied with a smile. "Okay, I will get straight to the point," Leeteuk then told everything to the CEOs, how Kyuhyun called him and told him about Taeyeon, and explaining carefully about what happened after. Lee Soo Man listened to the story calmly and seems to be taking it smoothly, unlike Young Min. "So, I am here to ask for permission, sir," Leeteuk said, finishing his story.

"What is it?" Soo Man asked.

"Let us tell our fans that we are getting married, sir," Leeteuk said.

"Us too, sir," Siwon and Tiffany said at the same time.

"What? You can't, the whole South Korea, no, maybe even the world will go crazy over this," Young Min finally said angrily.

"Young Min, calm down. They aren't getting any younger, you know. We will talk about this today, kids," though SM is not a CEO in the company, he is still the founder and so Young Min listened to him. "So, who else are dating in your group?"

Leeteuk let Taeyeon answer his question,"Sooyoung with Changmin, Soonkyu with Sungmin, Yuri with Minho, Jessica with Donghae and Hyoyeon with Eunhyuk."

"Even Soonkyu? Wow, you guys grew up so fast," SM said while laughing. "Well if that's all, you may leave and we'll call one of you later to let you know our decision." The four then stood up, shook SM and the CEO's hands before they left the room. When they walked out of the meeting room, the other members of SJ, SNSD and even TVXQ were there. They asked the four about the meeting and respect them for their bravery to confessed to the company. "Oh, guys! I'm sorry, I told them about you guys dating since Mr. SM asked me," Taeyeon apologized to the others.

"Gwenchana, Taeyeon-ah," the others said while patting her head. They went to a cafe near the company for lunch and talked happily. "Guys, do you want to go to the amusement park? I actually booked the whole amusement park for us only." Sungmin said, smiling. The others started to get excited and agreed to go.

"Hey, since almost all of us are here. Should we invite our dongsaengs too? You know, f(x), SHINee and EXO? What do you say?" Tiffany suggested.

"Yup, they're already there," Sungmin said. It turned out that it was Soo Man who booked the amusement park for all of them with the help of Sungmin. So, the three groups then quickly finished their foods and went to the amusement park, cheerfully

 

Hey, guys!!!! :D

Sorry for not updating for so long, been busy :(

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it!

Sorry if there are any grammatical or spelling error :)

I'll try to update soon! See ya!