Let's Get Married and be The First Idol Couple ;)

Let's Get Married and be The First Idol Couple ;)

It was dinner time in the army base, Leeteuk was enjoying his dinner when someone suddenly called his name. He quickly finish his food and ran to the officer's office.

"Mr. Park, you got a call from Mr. Cho Kyuhyun," the higher officer said. (not really good with things in the army... hehe. sorry)

Leeteuk then pick up the phone, "Yeoboseyo?"

"Teukkie hyung, annyeong!" Kyuhyun said, excitedly.

"What do you want from me? Why are you calling me?" Leeteuk is excited and annoyed, as well.

"What? You want me to hang up now?"

"No," they stopped joking. Kyuhyun then started telling him about what's going on in the dorm and management.

"Hyung, when SNSD were on radio star, Taeng admited that she feels depressed and lonely when she doesn't have schedule.You understand what I mean?" Kyuhyun said. Leeteuk knows exactly what he means. That's how Taeyeon is before they were dating back then, in around 2009. She would pierce her ears everytime she get depressed. He saved her but then, they had to end everything because of the ELFs and SONEs.

"Curse all those obsessed fans! I can't even be together with the girl I love," Leeteuk thought.

"Hyung, you still there? Anyways,I called because the girls have been begging me to ask you for help," Kyuhyun said.

"Arasso. I'll try to do something. Thanks for telling me."

"No problem. I'll hang up now! bye," Kyu then hang up the phone. Leeteuk then went back into the cafeteria thinking about Taeyeon, him and ways to cheer her up. He still loves her, and he is sure she still loves him too. He just know it. Leeteuk is drowned in his thoughts, Sangchu, his idol friend in the army said, "Ya! what are you thinking about?"

"The girl I love, and how to get her out of her depression," Teuk said before sighing.

"Taeyeon?" Teuk nodded. "I see. Well, get a day or two off on weekend and go talk to her."

"It's not that easy, she's busy with her Japan tour on weekend and weekdays, well, you know the rules," Teuk said. It is strict in the army base, you can't get permissions for a day off if there is no emergency. "I'll work harder so I can get a day off."

It is a weekday and a day off for most of the SNSD members, except Jessica, since they're done with their comeback and will be doing their Japan tour on weekend. Taeyeon was watching TV, being bored and lonely as usual. Tiffany then turned off the TV and sat beside Taeyeon, "Taengoo, let's go get ice cream," she said.

"Don't want to. Ask others to go with you."

"Oh, come on! Yul is going to Sica's musical, and the others are lazy. Besides, I hate seeing you sad and depressed like that, let's get some TaeNy alone time and cheer you up, okay?" Tiffany keeps on bugging Taeyeon for a few more minutes.

"ALRIGHT! I'll go," Tae finally gave up and went into her room to get changed. They went to get some ice cream and meet their fans. Even though Taeyeon didn't like it at first, she is all smiley now. "See? My Taetae is now smiling," Tiffany teased.

"Gomawo, Fany-ah!!" Tae said while giving her a tight hug. She is always thankful to God for giving her such a nice and kind member like Tiffany in her group. It's not like the others doesn't care, but Tiffany can understand her better than the other 7. After buying ice cream, they walk around for a few minutes before Tae decided that they should go back because it's getting late.

For the next few days in the army base, Leeteuk worked twice as hard as the others. When Friday comes, Teuk asked for a permission to leave the army base for 2 to 3 days. His team leader granted his permission and even gave him a week off since he knows how hard Teuk work the last few days. Leeteuk then started packing his stuffs and call Kyuhyun to pick him up the next morning.

"Eh hyung, why me?" said Kyuhyun, after Teuk told him to pick him up.

"It was your idea, babo. C'mon! You said you wanna help this hyung of yours. Jebal! I need to do this," Leeteuk begged.

"Arasso. I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7," Kyu said after sighing. They said goodbye and hang up the phone. Leeteuk then lay on his bed, thinking about Taeyeon. He is sure that Taeyeon is the right one, the girl that he wants to be with for the rest of his life. At this point, he doesn't care anymore about his career, whether he will lose fans or career because he wants to be with the girl he love. All he care about right now is Taeyeon and her happiness, nothing else really matters, not even his happiness. He wanted to call Yoona, his closest friend in SNSD, to ask her to help him but then he remember that it was Sunday and the girls are probably in Japan.

Two days later, Teuk was talking with his mother about, well, everything; his life in the army, career and of course, Taeyeon. "Umma, I'm thinking of marrying Taeyeon," he said.

"Taeyeon? As in SNSD's Kim Taeyeon?" his mother said, while knitting.

"Ne. We dated few years ago, but things didn't work out because of the fans and the company," Teuk said before sighing.

"What about now?"

"Now, I realized that she is the one, the one that I want to spend the rest of my life with."

"What if your fans and SMent doesn't like it?"

"I don't know about her but I will quit. Cause for me, my love life is more important that career.

"Well son, you have my permission and I'm sure your dad will agree too. You are almost 30 now and you aren't getting any younger," his mom then gave him a hug. "So, go get her..."

Teuk hugged his mom back and gave her a dimpled smile, "That's what I'm about to do, I'll go and talk to her. And I think I'll be staying at the dorm tonight." His mom nodded and gave him a light kiss on his cheek. Leeteuk then pack some clothes for the night and drive his car to Seoul. On the way, he called some of the SNSD members. After a few minutes, Sunny finally picked up, "Yeoboseyo?"

"Sunny-ah, it's me. Teukkie oppa," Teuk said.

"Oppa... It's really you! I thought your phone got stolen and the stealer called me," Sunny laughed."Anyways, what's up, oppa?"

"I heard from Kyuhyun that, Taeyeon are being depressed again lately. Is that true?"

"Well, yes. Sometimes, she would just stay at the dorm and watch TV all day, feeling lonely and would sometimes space out. I don't know what she thinks about. She wouldn't go out with the other members," Sunny said. Sunny is in Tiffany's room, playing video games. "Who's that?" Tiffany mouthed.

"Teuk oppa,"Sunny mouthed back. Tiffany's eyes widened. "You wanna help me talk to him, maybe we can help Taeyeon," Sunny said to Fany. Tiffany nodded,Sunny hands her phone to Tiffany, "Oppa? It's me, Tiffany."

"Tiffany, please. I know that Taeyeon tells you everything. So please, tell me everything!"

"I'll get straight to the point, she's depressed because sometimes she would feel too lonely and she..." Tiffany is not sure, whether she will continue or stop right there.

"She what?"

"She misses you," Tiffany finally spills, she knew that it was Taeyeon's secret, but Taeyeon needs help to get out of her depression.

"Okay... Uh, I'm actually on my way to your dorm, I'm gonna talk to Tae. Is it okay with you guys?" Teuk asked to make sure that the other girls are okay with him going to their dorm.

"Don't worry, oppa. Almost everybody are asleep now, so it's okay, text me later and I will open the door."

"Arasso. Thank you, Fany-ah," he then hang up the phone. When he saw a fast food restaurant, he quickly went into the drive-thru and ordered some food for the girls. 5 minutes later, he finally arrived in front of the girls' dorm, he texted Tiffany and waited for her to open the door. "Oppa, annyeong," Tiffany said cheerfully, before giving him a friendly hug.

"Hey, where's Sunny?"

"She is in the bathroom," Fany gave him her famous eye-smile.

"I see. Here, food for you guys," Teuk hand her the foods that he bought for them.

"Ah, thank you for being so thoughtful, oppa." Hearing Tiffany's loud and cheerful voice, Taeyeon, who was playing, went out of her room to see what's hapening and was surprise to see Leeteuk. Leeteuk saw her,"Taeyeon, annyeong," Teuk said while waving. "Long time no see."

"Oppa! Why are you here?" Tae asked.

"I'm gonna leave you two alone here. Tae listen to oppa!" Tiffany said before leaving the two of them in the living room. After Tiffany left the room, Teuk sits down on one of the sofas.

"Actually, I came here to talk to you," Teuk said, signing her to sit next to him. Tae obeyed him and sits down, "Talk about?"

"Well, I'm gonna go straight to the point. Your members have been asking Kyuhyun, to tell me about your problem and that I should talk to you. So, I managed to get a week off." Teuk said calmly.

"My problem? What problem?"

"Your depression? Loneliness?" Taeyeon became quiet, "You know, Tae, you can tell me everything, right?" Tae nodded. "So, go ahead," Teuk said.

"Well, Sunye got married last month, she is so happy and I'm... well, jealous. I mean, sometimes, it's tiring being and idol. Can't date, can't do this, can't do that and blah, blah, blaah. It's depressing," Tae blurted out. Tae feels comfortable talking about everything with him, cause they remain good friends after the break up, ignoring the feeling that they still have for each other.

"You know what they say about Sunye?" Teuk said while giving her a dimpled smile. Tae shook her head. "The first idol to get married," he stopped for a few seconds and continued,"Tae, let's get married and be the first idol couple," Teuk proposed.

"Oppa, is this a joke?" Tae frowned.

"Aniyo. I'm serious. You see Tae, I still love you and I will do anyting just to be with you. Don't you love me?" Teuk confessed while looking deep into her eyes.

"I do. I still love you and you're one of the reason why I feel lonely sometimes, oppa."

"So now, let me be the reason of your smiles and laughs, okay?"

"Okay," she smiles widely. Teuk then gave her a hug.

"Aww. That's my Taengoo, I didn't know it was so easy to talk to you to get over your depression and propose to you at the same time," Teuk grinned.

Before Taeyeon could answer him, the other members bursted in and joined their conversation. "That's because it's you who talk to unnie, oppa," Yoona commented.

"Hey, look at her smile," Sooyoung said while pointing at Taeng, the others then laugh. "So, is the dorky couple together again?"

"Yup! And we're getting married!" Teuk said. The girls then frowned,"Where's the ring, oppa?"

"Haha. I will go buy tomorrow, don't be too hard on me please, girls. Tae, can we go to your room? I still need to talk to you about so many things." Tae nodded, they then leave the room hand in hand and the other girls are fangirl-ing over them. (LOL) In Tae's room, Teuk talked about meeting Tae's family and going public about their relationship.

"Going public? Oppa, are you sure?" Tae is worrying about the fans and SMent.

"Very sure. If the company and the fans doesn't agree, I will quit. I'm sure about that." Teuk said giving her a smile while holding her hands. "Will you do the same?" Tae nodded. "We'll talk to the CEO tomorrow, okay? It's getting late."

"Are you staying tonight?" Tae asked, not wanting her boyfriend, oops, I mean fiancee to leave her side.

"Do you want me to?"

"I'd love to have you around here with me," Tae hugged him.

"The other girls?"

"I'm sure they'll agree. Ah! I'm hungry," Tae said while patting her stomach.

"Let's go eat, I bought you food," Teuk said while picking her up bridal style to the kitchen. When they arrived at the kitchen, the other girls are already munching their food and were so happy to see Taeyeon being able to smile again.

"Oppa, thank you for doing this for us," Tiffany said before bowing.

"Yeah, working your butts off to get few days off to help us," Yoona said.

"Hey, girls. Don't be like that. It's a pleasure for me too. I think working my butts off to get a week off like this is worth it, cause I got to be with the girl I love here and I am able to see my families too. So no worries," Teuk gave them a reassuring smile. They then congratulate TaeTeuk for their engagement and celebrate it the whole night.

"Girls, I'll be out tomorrow. Gonna go meet with Siwon oppa's parents," Tiffany said to her members before going into her room.

"Are you two getting married  too?" Sooyoung teases.

"No. Geez, only a friendly lunch," Tiff said, then she slammed her door. Sunny moved to Tiffany's room, giving TaeTeuk some private time (no dirty thoughts, kay? :p). Tae was so happy and glad that God sent her such a kind guy who would do anything for her.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed it!

Sorry if it's not so good! hehe running out of ideas because of crazy school stuffs!

Next chapter will be about them going public!

What will people say about them? Will their company agree?

Wanna know? Stay tuned!

Thanks for reading. Sorry for any misspelling or any grammatical error!

See ya!