Meeting Taeyeon's Family

Let's Get Married and be The First Idol Couple ;)

The next morning when Tae woke up, she didn't see Leeteuk on the other side of the bed. "He is probably making breakfast," she thought. So, she decided to take a shower before going out of her room. When she went out of her room, she can hear her members in the living room and some in the kitchen. "Hey, did you see Leeteuk oppa?" Tae asked, when she saw that Teuk wasn't in the kitchen.

"Nope. I thought he's still asleep," Tiffany answered.

"He went out an hour ago and said he'll be back at around 9," Hyoeyeon said.

"Arasso, gomawo," Tae then went back into her room to text Teuk.

To: Teukkie oppa :)

Jungsoo, where r u?

To: Taengoo <3

Good morning, sleepyhead. I'm going out for a while. Will be back soon... :D

To: Teukkie oppa:)

Okay. Drive safely, babe :) ooh! and buy me some breakfast :p

To: Taengoo <3

I will. See u soon. Saranghae :)

To: Teukkie oppa :)

Na do saranghae!

Taeyeon then put down her phone and joined her members who are watching TV in the living room. 30 minutes later, at around 9, the doorbell rang and Taeyeon quickly open the door knowing that it's gonna be Leeteuk. "Oppa," Tae said while giving Teuk a tight hug.

"Ya! Do you miss me that much? At least, let me get in first," Leeteuk was surprised and was struggling because his hands are full. Tae then pulled away and helped him to bring the things in his hands inside. "Where did you go?" Tae asked.

"I got you," Teuk paused while pulling something out of his pocket,"This!"

"Woah! Oppa, it's beautiful," it turned out to be a ring. Teuk ordered the ring the previous day before going to the girls' dorm and promise the store to take it early in the morning. Teuk then slipped the ring to Tae's ring finger and was happy to see Taeyeon smiles widely. Seeing their leader happy, made the other members smiles too, they then gather around Tae to look at the ring. "Woah! Beautiful..."

"Unnie, I'm so jealous."

"You are so lucky," the other members said those kind of things to Taeyeon.

"Tae, do you want to go to your family's house or talk to the CEO today?" Teuk said.

"I don't think I'm ready for the CEO's reaction yet. So. can we go to my family's house today, oppa?"

"Sure," Teuk happiily said while hugging her.

"Jinjja? Let's go!" Taeyeon said excitedly.'

"May we join? Haven't seen unnie's parents for a long time," Yoona asked.

"Sure. Is it alright for the others to join, babe?" Tae asked. Leeteuk nodded. "Let's go, then!"

They then packed some clothes cause they might be staying at Tae's house for the night. 15 minutes later, the doorbelll rang and Yoona, who has finished packing, opened the door,"Ah, Siwon oppa annyeong!"

Soon, the others greeted Siwon too and TaeTeuk announced to him that they are engaged. Siwon said he was happy for them and stayed a while to talk.

"Horse, you are stil with Tiffany?" Teuk teased.

"Oppa, what are you talking about? " TIffany said, annoyed. "Of course I'm still with Wonnie oppa," Tiffany is now pouting.

"No. I just thought maybe you're already with Luhan," Teuk teased again.

"Mwo? Luhan? Geez, this oppa is crazy," Tiffany mumbled. "Whatever. Oppa, let's go! Tae, say hi to your family for me, kay? Have fun," Fany said, getting ready to leave with Siwon

"Bye girls, bye hyung! Don't tease my girl anymore okay, hyung?" Siwon and Tiffany then left the dorm, to meet Siwon's parents. After they left, Teuk then asked, "Are you all ready?" the girls nodded. "Kay. Van or personal cars?"

"I'd say personal cars cause if we drive the van, people might see and become curious if they see you, oppa," Sooyoung said.

"Right. Okay, personal cars, then. Tae is going to be in my car," Teuk said. The girls then decided to use Jessica's and Hyoyeon's cars. They then left off to Jeonju.

"Oppa, are you willing to leave your fans, members and career for real?" Taeyeon suddenly asked Leeteuk who is driving.

"Yes, if I have to I will. From now on, you comes first. My members comes second and my ELFs comes third. Why are you asking this all of a sudden, anyway? Are you doubting me?" Teuk replied.

"No, of course not. Just curious," Taeyeon then sighed. "I feel like the world is against us," Taeyeon then rest her head on Leeteuk's shoulder.

"I know, but as long as we are still together, I don't care anymore about the world," Teuk said while patting Taeyeon's head. Few minutes later, Taeyeon fell asleep with her head still on Leeteuk's shoulder. Leeteuk smiles seeing Taeyeon's angel-like sleeping face. He then continue to drive for the next one hour. Taeyeon's phone suddenly rings, but before Taeyeon woke up, Teuk answered the phone. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Oppa, where is Tae?" Sooyoung, on the other line asked.

"Sleeping. What's up?"

"Oh, nothing. We are stopping at the rest area for lunch. Wanna join?"

"Lunch would be nice. Be there in  a few minutes. You girls order first."

"Arasseo. Annyeong, oppa," Soo said before hanging up. Soon, Teuk arrived at the rest area, he woke Taeyeon up before going in to the restaurant where the girls are in. They had lunch for about 30 minutes then continued the trip for another 2 hours, before finally arriving at Taeyeon's house. Taeyeon's parents went out of the house and greeted them. Giving each of the girls, a tight hug.

"Umma, appa, this is, as you know, Leeteuk," Taeyeon introduced.

"Annyeonghasseyo," Leeteuk greeted with a warm smile. Taeyeon's parents greeted him warmly and let the nine of them to go into the house. They helped Tae's mom to prepare snacks and drinks. When they are finished, they sat together at the living room, chatting. Mrs. Kim realized that Tiffany wasn't there, "Taeyeon-ah, where'a Miyoung?"

"Ah, she cannot come because she has to meet Siwon oppa's parents for lunch today, umma," Tae answered.

"I see. So, Leeteuk-ssi, I thought you are in the army?"

"Ah yes, ma'am," Teuk put down his tea cup.

"What brings you here?" Mr. Kim asked.

Leeteuk take a deep breath, "I actually proposed to Taeyeon last night and she said "yes", but I think I should do a proper marriage proposal, sir," Taeyeon's parents are taken aback and the other SNSD member stopped their conversation and went to the garden to let Leeteuk and Taeyeon's family to have a private talk.

"Umma appa, I know this is so sudden," Tae said.

"Uh, Could you tell us what really happened, Taeyeon-ah," Mrs. Kim said.

"Leeteuk oppa managed to get a week off from the army base after hearing that I was in depression, last week. And last night, he talked to me and proposed to me, and I said 'yes'..."

"I see. So you are here to ask us for our blessings, right?" Mr. Kim cutted her off before she could finish.  Leeteuk and Taeyeon then nodded. "I see. Can I talk to this young man first?"

"Appa..." Taeyeon was about to say something but Teuk cutted her off, "It's okay, Taeng." He then followed Mr. Kim to a guest room to talk. There was an awkward silence for a while before Mr. Kim said, " So, do you love my daughter?"

"Yes, sir. I love her with everything in me," Leeteuk answered with a re-assuring tone.

"How about your career and Taeyeon's? What if the company and the fans are against it?"

"Then, I wil give it up because now, Taeyeon is my first priority, sir. I promise I will take care of her well," Teuk said.

"Okay. I see that she is happy to be with you and I can tell you are also happy to be with her. I will hold on to your words, you got my blessings, son," Mr. Kim said while patting Teuk's shoulder.

"Kamsahamnida," Teuk said before giving Mr. Kim a full bow.

Meanwhile, with Taeyeon and her mother in the living room...

"Are you happy with him, Tae?" her mother asked. Taeyeon nodded while giving her a smile. "Well, as long as my daughter is happy, I'm happy too, okay?" Mrs. Kim then gave Taeyeon a hug. While waiting for Mr. Kim and Leeteuk to come back, they chatted for a while. "Tell the others to come in, it will rain soon," Mrs. Kim said.

"Arasseo. SOOYOUNG!" Tae called Sooyoung who was in the porch.

"Mwoya?"

"Tell others to get in, rain is coming." Soon, they all gathered again in the living room and Leeteuk and Mr. Kim are back.

"Leeteuk, Taeyeon, you have our blessings. We hope all the best for you," Mr. Kim said for everybody to hear. The girls then cheered and started to chat noisily again. Taeyeon's parents are so happy for their daughter and are fond of Leeteuk, since he was so nice and make Taeyeon so happy.

"Wah! I'm so happy for you two," Sooyoung said, giving Taeyeon a tight hug.

"Sooyoung-ie, how about you and Changmin?" Mrs. Kim suddenly asked.

"Uh, me and oppa are just taking it slowly right now, ahjumma," Sooyoung said blushing, which cause the others to laughs. For the rest of the day, they chatted and eat lots of snacks and Tae's parents let all of them to stay for the night.

 

Heyyo! Hope you like this chapter!

Sorry if it's boring!

Sorry for any grammatical error or misspelling.

Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting! See you soon!