Another Day At the Kim's

Let's Get Married and be The First Idol Couple ;)

The next morning the girls woke up and insisted to help Mrs. Kim to prepare breakfast though Mrs. Kim told them not to. While the girls are preparing breakfast, Leeteuk took a walk in the garden with Mr. Kim and accompany him to drink coffe on the porch. The girls received a call from their manager, asking about their whereabouts.

"Ah, mianhae oppa. We went to my hometown to see my family. Sorry for not telling you before," Taeyeon, as the leader said.

"Aish. It's okay. When are you coming back?" the manager asked worriedly.

"Maybe tomorrow, why? Do we have any schedule?"

"No, I was just asking. It's alright, take some rest there and have fun, okay?"

"We will. Gomawo, oppa," Tae thanked him and hang up the phone. She puts her phone away and continued to cook the dishes. The other girls are busy preparing the dinner table, when Taeyeon's phone rings again. SInce Taeyeon and the others were so busy, no one picked up the phone. Fifteen minutes later, breakfast are ready and Tae's mom said, "Taeyeon-ah, call you oppa in his room upstairs."

"Oppa's home? Arasseo," Taeyeon then went upstairs and call her oppa to eat breakfast with the other. Taeyeon's oppa arrived home at eleven the previous night when everybody had fallen asleep, he was busy at the family's optic that they own. He told her to eat first cause he is going to take a shower first. So Taeyeon went downstairs to the garden to call her father and her fiancee, Leeteuk.

"Oppa, appa, breakfast's ready. Let's eat, okay?" Tae said while grabbing both her appa and Leeteuk's arms, standing inbetween them.

"Arasseo," Leeteuk and Mr. Kim answered at the same time and laughs. They then went into the house and joined the others at the dinner table. Taeyeon's brother was surprised to see Leeteuk there and asked,"Taeyeon-ah, is this Leeteuk?"

"Ne, oppa. He is... my fiancee," Tae admits shyly.

"Annyeonghasseyo," Leeteuk greets her brother with a bow.

"Mwo? You 2 are engaged? Wah! Congratulations," Her brother then shook Teuk's hand and give Tae a hug. They then started eating breakfast while chatting about life while the other SNSD girls are enjoying their breakfast quietly. In no time, they all have finished eating and are now washing the dishes and told Mr. and Mrs. Kim to just rest. Even though it is tiring to wash the dishes, the girls still had fun doing it.

"Taeyeon-ah, wanna take a walk in the garden with me?" Teuk asked when he saw that Taeyeon has finished washing the dishes. Taeyeon then nodded and then they walk hand in hand to the garden. They just sat at a bench in silence, enjoying their time alone. Teuk was looking at the clear blue sky before he realised that Taeyeon was so lost in thought and she looks worried,"Taeng, what's up?" Taeyeon did not answer him and still so lost in her thought.

"Earth to Taeyeon," Teuk said while waving his hands in front of her face.

"Ah ne, oppa?" Tae finally answered.

"What are you thinking about? Why do you look so worried?" Teuk asked while hugging her.

"Nothing, oppa. Really," Taeyeon said while giving him a reassuring smile.

"Don't lie to me, Kim Taeyeon. You know you can tell me everything right?" Teuk said while looking deeply into her eyes.

"But it's nothing, oppa, really," Tae said again.

"Ugh! This is what I hate the most about you," Teuk said while looking up. There was another silence.

"I'm going back in," Tae then got up from the bench and was about to leave before Teuk grabbed her wrist.

"No, not before you tell me what you are so worried about," Leeteuk doesn't want to force Taeyeon to tell him the truth but sometimes she needs a little force or else she will keep it to herself and would be stressed about it for a while. He doesn't want that to happen. "You know I don't wanna do this, hun. But if I don't you might hurt yourself," he then hugged her from the back.

"Oppa..."

"We will stay like this until you tell me what's wrong," Teuk said while hugging her tighter.

"You are too childish and stubborn sometimes," Tae then rest her head on his shoulder.

"So tell me."

"I was just thinking of what will happen if the company and the fans are against us. If we quit then both Super Junior and SNSD are done and it means that we ruined our dongsaengs' dreams. I don't want to be selfish, oppa."

The both of them then stayed like that in silence thinking about what Taeyeon has just said. Teuk then turned her around and look at her eyes deeply, "Look, Tae. It's not gonna be easy, I know. Let's just try to talk to SM ahjussi and the CEO first tomorrow and worry about things like that later, okay? Now, let's just enjoy our stay here and I want to enjoy my alone time with you okay?" Taeyeon nodded in agreement.

"Hey, lovebirds!" Someone shouted from behind them. Tae and Teuk then turn around to see who it was. "Annyeong," he greeted.

"Ya Choi Siwon, what are you doing here?" Tae said, surprised.

"Tae relax, he's with me," Tiffany said while giving them her famous eye-smile.

"Why didn't you call me before coming here?" Tae said.

"I did but no answer. I wanted to ask you if it's okay to stay here with Siwon oppa but I called Sooyoung though and she said you were busy cooking so I told her not to tell you and decided to surprise you," Tiffany said, smilling again.

"Oh, okay," Tae then walked over to her and hugged her.

"We couldn't help but to overhear you conversation just now. You know what? We will talk to the company tomorrow with you guys. Tiffany and I are getting married too," Siwon said with a wide smile.

"What? I thought you say it was gonna be a friendly lunch?" Tae asked Tiffany, surprised.

"Yeah well, that's what oppa told me. It was only friendly lunch until he kneel down in front of me with a ring and asked me to marry him," Tiffany said. Leeteuk showed a disappointing expression. It's not that he is unhappy for his dongsaengs, but his dream of becoming 'the first idol couple' with Taeyeon will then be ruined.

As if Siwon could read Leeteuk's mind he said, "Hyung don't worry, you will still be 'the first idol couple'. We will do our wedding ceremony right after yours. Don't be sad," Siwon then pats Teuk's back. They then talked for awhile before going back into the house. Taeyeon's mother was so happy to see Tiffany and smiled widely when Tiffany told her that she is getting married with Siwon. It was a happy day for everybody in the house, they celebrated by having a feast, home karaoke and few games of cards. That is how they spent another day with Taeyeon's family

Hey guys! It's been a while, I know.

Sorry for not updating, I was stuck :D

I know this chapter is not that good but, I promise the next one will be better. hehe

Pls do comment and subscribe!

Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting!

 I'll see you!