Amusement Park With SM Family

Let's Get Married and be The First Idol Couple ;)

"You know, I don't really like this," Leeteuk said while driving the car with Taeyeon, Tiffany and Siwon in it.

"Huh?" Taeyeon asked.

"This, going to the amusement park with the dongsaengs," Leeteuk explained.

"Why? You have problem with them? There's gonna be a lot of fun," Tiffany said, excited.

"Yeah, I don't have problems with the shiny boys and the function girls, but the 12 aliens are my problem," Leeteuk explained.

"Why is it, babe?" Taeyeon asked.

"You'll see later," Leeteuk said, making Taeyeon more curious."You better rest now, I don't want you to be too tired later on," Leeteuk patted her head.Taeyeon listens well to Leeteuk, she then closed her eyes and rest her head on Leeteuk's shoulder. The ride was about an hour long.

As soon as they arrived, the 12 boys from EXO excitedly approached them with SHINee and f(x) behind then and greeted their sunbaes politely. Suho, Baekhyun and Sehun then ran towards Taeyeon whil saying,"Taeyeon noona, we miss you!!". They have no idea that Leeteuk and Taeyeon are engaged. Not far from where Taeyeon's standing, Luhan was talking to Tiffany and Kris was talking with Sooyoung. These, causes Leeteuk, Siwon and Changmin to pout.

"Noona, let's go ride the roller coaster!" Baekhyun said while dragging Taeyeon with Sehun and Baekhyun.

"But..." Tae was about to say something.

"No buts, noona. We'll protect you," Suho said while smiling, not listenign to what Taeyeon have to say.

"Nope, you are not taking her anywhere with you," Teuk suddenly said, stopping the 3 boys who are dragging Taeyeon.

"Waeyo, hyung?" Asked Baekhyun innocently.

"Because she is my fiancee," Teuk said before appraoching Taeyeon, hold her hands and leave.

"Eh, since whena re they engaged?" Suho asked.

"Few days ago alien," Changmin said, grabbing Sooyoung's hand and left too with Siwon and Tiffany following behind them. The fanboys who saw their noona holding their boyfriends' hand got disappointed.

"Kids, find girls your age and leave them alone," Shindong said while patting Suho's back.

"Okay, guys! Let's go have fun today! We have the amusement park all to ourselves!" Sungmin said before leaving with Sunny and the others. The all screamed and scattered around the amusement park. The couples are enjoying the empty rides by themselves, especially Leeteuk and Taeyeon.

"Finally, some alone time with you," Leeteuk said to Taeyeon when they were sitting on a bench after a ride. They stayed quite for a few minutes, no words are needed to describe how they feels.

"Oppa, how does it feels to be in the army?" Taeyeon suddenly asked, breaking the silence.

"It's not so bad. Just no cell  phone and waking up early. You know how mush I hate waking up early," Teuk said, before lying down with his head on Taeyeon's lap.

"Yeah, I know. It must be hard for you huh, old man?" Taeyeon giggled.

"Kinda but well, I can still live with that as long as I have you," Teuk smiled.

"You are so cheesy," Taeyeon blushed. She was patting his head.

"It's true, I'm not lying."

Just then Leeteuk's phone rings,"Yeoboseyo?"

"Jungsoo-ah? It's me," the person on the other line said.

"Ne Soo Man sajang-nim," Leeteuk got surprised and got up quickly. He expected the call but never expected that it would be Soo Man himself calling him.

"How's it at the amusement park?" Soo Man asked.

"It's good, sir. Everyone is having a good time," Leeteuk answered.

"Good to hear. Anyways, the company allows you, Taeyeon, Siwon and Tiffany to get married and to go public about your relationships. But other members should wait because it might give fans heart attack if you all confessed at the same time. Okay?" Soo Man said with happy tone.

"Is this for real?" Leeteuk asked.

"Yes. The four of you will do a press conference in two days. Be ready, the company will announce everyone about this tomorrow. The press conference will be held in our company at 10 am, be there. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir! I'll tell Siwon about this and we'll absolutely be there. Thank you, sir. Ne," Teuk said before hanging up.

"What is it? Why do you look so happy?" Taeyeon, who has been listening quietly, asked.

"The company agrees," Teuk hold Taeyeon's hand.

"Jinjja?"

"Yup, In 2 days, we'll be having press conference at the company at 10 am," Teuk smiled. They then hugged and keep on talking for a few more minutes before the others joined them.

"There you are! We've been looking for you," Tiffany, who were waling with Siwon, said. Teuk and Tae smiled widely at them." And why are you smiling like that? It's kinda creepy."

TaeTeuk then spilled the news tto everybody and they then cheered for them, well, except some of the alien boys (Hehe). Teuk then treat the others for dinner at a fancy restaurant near the amusement park. They partied and had fun all night before going back to their dorms.

 

Hey guys! I'm sorry this one's boring...

Sorry for any spelling and grammatical mistakes.

Thank you for reading and subscribing!

Your comments will mean a lot to me...

I'll see you guys!