The Press Conference

Let's Get Married and be The First Idol Couple ;)

The next day at 8 am, the girls were busy getting ready for Taeyeon and Tiffany's presscon. Though they are not gonna be announcing about their relationships like Tae and Tiffany, the company still wants them to be there too. Some are happy knowing that they have something to do that day while some others are complaining.

"You know, I am supposed to sleep at home all day today. I'm tired," Jessica, the sleeping princess, said.

"Jess, if you don't want to come then don't. Don't go just because the company told you so," Tiffany said with an annoyed tone. This, causes the other girls to be silent.

"Listen, I'm not finished with what I said before. But I'm willing to give up my sleeping hours for you and Tae because I want to be there, besides you two and help you out with whatever it is. I'm not gonna sleep at home knowing that you will be out there talking to the whole world about something that's personal and important to you. Geez. Calm down a little, will you Fany-ah?" Jessica said before giving Fany a comforting hug.

"Sorry, I'm just nervous and under pressure here," Fany then hugged Sica back. "Thank you, Sica-ah and the other girls too." The other girls nodded and gave Fany and Tae a hug. After putting on make up and wearing appropriate clothes, their manager suddenly comes into their dorm with foods in hand. The girls, who were hungry, then attacked him and started to open the food one by one.

"Aaah! This is heaven!" Sooyoung shouted after she opened a big box full of donuts.

"What's this, manager oppa? It's unusual for you to buy us many foods," Taeyeon asked.

"Oh, it's a special delivery from Soo Man sajang-nim, actually. He wants you and Fany to be relax and not be nervous for the prescon and also to thank the other girls for agreeing to come with you two," the manager said. "So, enjoy your breakfast. We are leaving in 30 minutes, I'll be waiting downstairs with the other managers." Tae bowed to him before he went downstairs.

"Girls, eat quickly and properly! I don't want you to appear in the press conference with clothes full of stains," Taeyeon, as the leader, reminded.

"Ne unnie," the other girls said. They then enjoyed their breakfast happily, there are a box of donuts, breads and a few more boxes of foods.

"Your uncle is trying to get us fat, Sunny-ah," Sooyoung said while munching on a donut

"I know, right? Hey, we should thank him later kay?" Sunny said. The other girls nodded, still busy enjoying the foods. Fifteen minutes later, they finished eating and are washing the dishes.

"Hey, save some of the donuts for the house maid. It's too much, anyway. Is it okay?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah," the other 8 agreed. So, after they finished getting ready and washed the dishes, they went downstairs and saw that their manager had just finished eating their breakfast. So, they get into their vans and soon, they are on the way to the SM Building.

Meanwhile the SJ boys are still busy wandering around the dorm, to find what clothes to wear since almost all of them got up late. "Oh gosh, is this what happened every day while I'm gone?" Leeteuk, who is ready to go, asked.

"Kinda," Siwon, who is also ready and is enjoying his coffee on the sofa while texting Tiffany, said. "The girls are already on their way there," he added.

Suddenly, one of SJ's manager appeared with hands full off boxes of foods. "Gosh, you guys are late again? Quickly find something to wear and eat your breakfast here! This is from Soo Man sajang-nim. You better be ready in 10 minutes."

Upon seeing boxes of foods, the boys went into their rooms and quickly wore appropriate shirts. They then attacked the boxes of foods. Soon, the boxes are empty since the boys are all so hungry. "Boys, it's been 10 minutes already. Are you done?" the manager barged in.

"Yes hyung," Leeteuk said before getting up and walked out of the door with the other members following behind him.

Soon, all of the of the Super Junior and SNSD's members are already sitting comfortably in a room prepared for them by the company. Paparazzis are all over the room and around 50 fans were there too. Taeyeon, Tiffany, Leeteuk and Siwon sit at the front and the other members behind them, waiting to go live. "Are you ready, babe?" Siwon whispered to Tiffany who was sitting beside him.

"Yup," she answered while holding Siwon's hand tightly.

"Alright, we are on in, 5... 4... 3... 2... 1..." the PD said before the camera rolls.

"Good morning, everyone! I am MC Boom. Right now I am in SM Building with two of the most powerful groups in K-Pop, Super Junior and Girls' Generation. Annyeonghasseyo, SuJu and SNSD member-deul," MC Boom, who was hired by SM, introduced himself and the 2 groups.

"Annyeonghasseyo," the idols said to the camera.

"So, I heard there is gonna be a big announcement today. Is that true?" Boom asked. The idols then nodded their head. "What is the big announcement, Leeteuk-ssi?"

Upon hearing his name being called by Boom, Leeteuk quickly grab the mic in front of him and started talking, "Ahm, good morning everyone. This is Leeteuk. Few years ago, there were rumors saying that Taeyeon-ssi and I are dating. I have to say that all of the rumors were true." The fans there gasped hearing Leeteuk's confession.

"But then, our fans did not agree and there was a big war between ELFs and SONEs. So, we both decided to break up. My feelings for her never fade away it was always there. So, last week when i heard that she was depressed and lonely, I trained harder and asked for permission for a week off fromt he military base. Frotunately, I got it. So, I went to Taeyeon's dorm, asked her what's up, how she feels about me and asked her to marry me," Leeteuk explained.

"What was your answer Taeyeon-ssi?" Boom asked.

"I do," Taeyeon's answers causes an uproar of the fans.

"So, the big announcement is that Taeyeon and I are getting married," Leeteuk finally said. Some of the fans cheered, some are not accepting it and some are diappointed.

"Not only Taeyeon and Leeteuk are getting married, Tiffany and I are getting married too," Siwon suddenly said causing the crowds to go wild. Seeing that the fans are disappointed and mad, Siwon added,"To our fans, SONEs and ELFs, please don't be disappointed and mad. We will still continue our activities as idols until we decided we would stop. Besides, you wouldn't want your oppa and unnie here to be forever alone right?"

"Alright, so the big announcement is out. Now it's time to answer questions from the press," Boom said.

"Leeteuk-ssi and Siwon-ssi, when are you planning to hold the reception?"

"As soon as I finished my military service," Leeteuk answered confidently, his hands are tangled with Taeyeon's.

"We will hold the reception, after Leeteuk hyung's. Since it has been a dream of his to be the first couple idol to get married with Taeyeon. So, I'm not gonna stop him," Siwon said.

"We have heard Leeteuk and Taeyeon's story, do you mind telling us your story?"

"Uhm, we have been dating for around 2 years. Last week he asked me to have lunch with him, his mother and some of the SJ members, I agreed to go. He said it was only a casual lunch but then he proposed to me in front of her mother," Tiffany answered.

The questioning continues for another fifteen minutes before MC Boom said that their time are almost up and ended the presscon. The idols then headed to another room in the building feeling happy and worried at the same time.

"That went well," Leeteuk said to Taeyeon while walking in the hallway.

"Yup. But do you think there's gonna be another fanbase war?" Taeyeon asked.

"I don't know. It's possible though. Don't worry too much about it," he kissed the top of her head.

"I'm proud of you, babe. You were able to tell them everything like that even though you were nervous. I love you," Tae said before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Love you too."

"When are you going back to the military base?"

"In two days," they walked hand in hand while entering the room.

"Ah, jinjja? That's too bad, I can't send you off," she pouted

"Wae?"

"I'm going back to Japan tomorrow for the tour, remember?" Tae said, a little sad.

"I'll be the one sending you off the airport then tomorrow morning. Don't be sad. We still have today. Let's go eat lunch!" Teuk said while heading towards a big table with bunch of foods prepared by the company. That day, the SJ and SNSD member spent the whole day celebrating at the SM building.

The next day, early in the morning Leeteuk are already in SNSD's dorm, as he promised to Taeyeon the day before, he will sent them off at the airport. He was sitting at the couch while the girls are running around the dorm making sure that all of their things are packed.

"Good morning there handsome," Taeyeon said, before seating beside Leeteuk.

"Hey pretty. Are you finished?" Teuk said while patting her head. Tae nodded. "I brought you breakfast," Teuk said while pointing to the foods on the table in front of the couch.

"Do you bring food for us too, oppa?" Sooyoung, the shikshin, suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Geez, when it comes to food, you are always number one huh? Here, share it with the others," Teuk handed Soo a box of breads

"Thanks, oppa! You are the best," Sooyoung said before she runs to the kitchen.

An hour later, they arrived at the airports. So many fans were there to sent them off, as usual, with posters. However, that day some of the posters and slogans were different from usual.

"TaeTeuk and SiFany couple jjang~ We will always support you," one of the posters said. Thus, making TaeTeuk and also Tiffany to be happy and they then bowed lightly to the fans. The fans were congratulating them and keep on telling them how happy they are for the couples.

"Honey, I'm boarding in five minutes," Taeyeon said.

"Ah yes and I need to go back to the dorm and pack today. Ah, a week is too short. Kim Taeyeon, I want you to take care of yourself and your 8 sisters, kay? You will wait for me right?" Teuk said.

"Of course silly," Taeyeon said while hugging him tightly.

"Don't cheat on me. I know there are many guys out there wanting to date you," Leeteuk said while patting her head.

"Huh? I won't, oppa. I promise. I love you."

"I love you too. I'll try to call you more often, if I have time."

"Ne~. I seriously need to go. Manager oppa is about to explode there," Taeyeon said while looking deep into his eyes.

"I know. Go now, call me when you get there, okay?" he said before giving her a passionate kiss.

"Arasseo, oppa! Annyeong~!" Tae let go of the hug and quickly walk away. Although they seemed happy, they are actually not. They just don't want to appear sad in front of each other. And so, Taeyeon continues with her Japan Tour and Leeteuk continued his life in the millitary base. He would call occasionally, when he has free time and talked to her for an hour or more.

THE END

Yeay! I finished the story. hehe

Sorry if the ending is not really good, and sorry

for the grammatical error and misspelled words!

hehe! I'll see you guys!

Hope you enjoyed it!

Ps: What will your reaction be if they are dating in real life and announced it to the whole world? ;)