Pflanzen

♦♦Element Maiden♦♦

"Ah, I should probably give her a visit, or start the game." - Rosette Kwon

_____________________________________________________________________

Hanbyul was reading a book in her house in her B-Field with a cup of chocolate shake on the table. Hanbyul's house was big but not as fancy as Rose's. Out of the blue, she heard a knock on her front door.

"Yeah, I'm coming." Hanbyul stood up.

'Who's that?' Hanbyul wondered, just a little curious.

Hanbyul opened the door, which revealed the figure of another maiden standing right in front of her, wearing a crimson lolita dress. Rose.

"Rose eonni! Long time no see!" Hanbyul squealed while embracing Rose, welcoming her with a warm hug. Rose hugged her back. Rose felt her head getting moist, and she looked up, only to see Hanbyul crying. Rose slowly raised her saber and was just about to it into Hanbyul, even though Rose didn't want to hurt her. But, nevertheless, she had to end the tragic game. She wanted to it into Hanbyul, but...

The vines held Rose's saber steady. Rose tried to pull and tug at her saber but the vines gripped it hard.

"Eonni, You were about to kill me, weren't you? Are you intending to start the game?" Hanbyul asked in disbelief.

"Yes, I came here to visit you, then destroy you." Rose replied flatly.

Hanbyul clenched her jaw, feeling utterly betrayed by her eonni. She was very angry with Rose. She had missed Rose so much, but yet, Rose wanted to kill her.

"YOU'RE SO CRUEL!! YOU WILL BE FLATTENED LIKE A PANCAKE!!" Hanbyul screamed hysterically/.

Elephants from god-knows-where appeared annd chased after Rose. They had only one goal - to flatten her, and Rose, knowing that, ran.

_____________________________________________________________________

Myungsoo was walking down the hallway, to his next class, when the ring shone and he felt hot. Feverish hot. His sight blurred at the edges and he felt the whole world turn upside down. HIs knees came into contact with the cemeted floor, and he grew weaker, before he totoally collapsed on the floor. Myungsoo heard some footsteps coming in his direction. Then he felt someone lifting him. Taking a peek, he saw a familiar figure.

"Ho....Ya...." Myungsoo muttered, before his world turned black.

Hoya carried Myungsoo to school medical room. He could felt Myungsoo breaking out into cold sweat, his shirt stuck to his skin. Hoya looked at Myungsoo's ring. It was so bright. He remembered when Rose was fighting with the zombie, his ring was shining too.

'Was Myungsoo's energy drained by his own maiden? And with whom his maiden fight?' Hoya wondered.

_____________________________________________________________________

The elephants were so fast. Rose didn't want to use her power, because it can hurt Hoya. And if she overused his energy...

He'll die

Rose looked at Hanbyul. Her eyes were crimson-red and full of madness. Rose climbed up a big tree and threw the rose petals in the elephants direction.

"Sorry Hoya... I must use my power." Soon, the rose petals exploded then attacked the elephants. The elephants stopped moving. Hanbyul looked at the elephants, unable to move anymore.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hoya and Myungsoo were in school medical room. Myungsoo was laid on the bed, eyes still closed. His ring still shone. Suddenly, Hoya winced in pain too. His ring was bright red and hot. Hoya looked at his ring. It still shone. Suddenly, Rose's image flashed in his mind. She was in a forest and having a fight with another maiden.

"Rose, Don't..." Hoya begged.

_____________________________________________________________________

The elephants weren't able to move their body because they were already dead. Hanbyul's tears were streaming down her face.

"ANDWE! DON'T DIE!!" Hanbyul screamed.

Rose didn't want to kill Hanbyul's animals, because she knew if Hanbyul really loved her animals. But, she must defend herself. She regretted to do that. Hanbyul looked at Rose with tearful eyes.

"Now, give up." Rose commanded.

Hanbyul clenched her teeth. She didn't want to lose in this game.

"NO, AND NEVER!!" Hanbyul's screamed.

The trunk of the tree gripped Rose's feet. Then it threw Rose to somewhere. She stabbed the tree, so she won't be thrown anymore. Hanbyul was pissed. She could hear that the tree was hurt.

"YOU'RE SO CRUEL!!"

The sand Rose until it was level at her stomach. Rose tried to let go but the sand had too strong a grip on her. Rose winced in pain and tried but couldn't get off from there. Hanbyul was happy, because she finally stopped Rose.

"I win..." Said Hanbyul with tearing eyes.

Rose couldn't take it anymore. She was about to close her eyes.

"Rose! Stop! Please go back! Myungsoo is dying now!!" Rose can hear Hoya's voice from the ring.

Hanbyul could hear Hoya's voice. She kneeled down. She was afraid to lose his new master. She had just met him.

"No... Master Myung.." Hanbyul burried her face.

The sand didn't Rose anymore. Rose came to Hanbyul. then gave her a hand. Hanbyul saw Rose with tearing eyes.

"Rose eonni! I'll give my Rosa Gem! Please save Master Myung!!" Hanbyul was crying in Rose's lap.

"Okay. But now, let's go back. I'll tell you, what you must do."

Hanbyul nodded. They ran to the reality door then went back to reality.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hoya still waited for Myungsoo to open his eyes. Suddenly, the mirror in school medical room was shining. Hoya was surprised to see Rose and Hanbyul go through the mirror.

"What are you doing!!" Hoya yelled.

Rose covered Hoya's mouth. Hanbyul came closer to Myungsoo. His handsome face was pale. He closed his eyes and beared the pain.

"Master Myung, wake up..." Hanbyul shoke Myungsoo's body.

Myungsoo opened his eyes. He saw a worried Hanbyul. Hanbyul plastered a small smile for him.

"Hanbyul..." Myungsoo put his hand on her face. Hanbyul felt the warmness of Myungsoo  hands. So warm, like her former master.

"Master Myung... Goodbye..." Hanbyul put Myungsoo's hand carefully. She turned back and saw Rose.

"Now, should i break the contract?"

"No need." Rose shook her head.

Hanbyul was surprised. She thought that Rose would ask her to break the contract to save Myungsoo.

"You must do me some favors. The first one, don't fight or attack me." Hanbyul nodded.

"And, the second... I'll tell you later."

_____________________________________________________________________

Sorry if the combat scence is too short >_<. What will happen next? Stay tune!